What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3eO2QfEGK6U
imdb.com/title/tt0089603/
thepiratebay.org/torrent/3272272/Mishima_-_A_Life_in_Four_Chapters_(Paul_Schrader__1985)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Numales

His greatness was in part a function of his being closeted but I wouldn't call that a "problem."

He was a gay manlet who compensated his inadequacy by becoming swole, he idolized and worshipped death, gore, and conflict even while lying to the recruiters that he had Pneumonia during ww2.

Moravia triggered him

too japanese

he was a homo :-DD

Nationalism

He had weak-ass traps

He wasnt gay. He wrote a novel about a gay character and visited some gay bars for research. Stop dirtying the memory of this great Nihonjin with your stupid foreigner lies.

i want to believe

Its true, he probably wasn't gay. My mates go to gay bars because of the tunes and lesbians.

Considering in Sailor the protagonist associated catching sneaky glimpses of his mum's vag with the purity of Japan, its hard to imagine the same writer doesn't see any inherent value in the bodies of women. He sure as fuck doesn't see any value in them as people.

The character in Confessions was basically gay Elliot Rodgers who probably wouldn't have liked young boys if he didn't feel physically inadequate and/or turned on by cutting them up.

To answer the question though, all post war Japs are mentally deranged but also terribly brilliant. This is demonstrated by their near endless output of insane literature, comics and video games.

- he liked willies
- hated guv'munt
- was secretly a samurai master, m'lady *le tips*
- ANGERY GRR
- wrote some book sometime hunnid year ago
- was a japan man
- tried to do 9/11 years ago but failed so he commited sudoku
- his wife denied his gayness and gets v. angery every time u bring it up

Do you guys really believe Mishima was a homosexual? He was bold enough to try and instigate a military takeover of the country but not bold enough to admit his sexual orientation? He never said he was gay, the whole idea is based on anecdotes from people that knew him that surfaced after he died.

i can see you are a spanish dude thanks to the filename. Maricón

Daily reminder that Mishima was a huge westaboo who deliberately constructed a European style home in the middle of Japan.

Read Confession of a Mask ya dunce

He was the Japanese Ernst Rohm.

>t. I didn't critically think about Confessions of a Mask

>he hasn't read the gay scene parts of Forbidden Colours

Mishima is literally perfect and NOT homo

/thread

He was Japanese.

He started with the Greeks tho.
>tried to do 9/11 years ago but failed so he commited sudoku
In fact he just wanted to commit sudoku, failed 9/11 was but a premise

i feel like it'd be hard for a non-japanese person to understand

I think you're a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=3eO2QfEGK6U

i kno u r but what am i :p

>visited some gay bars for research

A faggot.

One of the best faglit writers of all-time

modernism

Like most ultra nationalists, he was a closeted faggot who wanted to seem manly

monarchy

>Like most ultra nationalists
most?

He fucked men, but it wasn't a big deal, it was just recreational sex. He was attracted to Women as well and had a wife

And it drove his reaction exactly how it saw what was happening to Japan. If Japan had been a healthy insular sovereign nation state he wouldn't have been so angry

Could you have possibly written this in a more heckin' random epic doggo tumblr way?

>He fucked men
Citation needed

Nice digits, user

Seems nobody here has a fucking clue about his family's history. But then /books doesn't really spend much time on nuance I guess. Think I'll go back.

He was too western.
He was such a fucking western he looped back into being an orientalist. He was the japanese weeaboo.

He was just anal-yzing.

you could say the same thing about radical islamists. the ones who are more western larp the caliphate even harder.

see

Nigga could've walked upright under my bed

5'1"

That probably wasn't too short in Japan at that time though, relatively speaking. I 'mire Mishima's manlet gains though.

this is my fetish

>even while lying to the recruiters that he had Pneumonia during ww2.
Where are you getting this?

He wouldn't have been considered short at all, that was a perfectly average height in Japan at the time.

>He was gay, not like he just had values or anything. He wasn't abiding any personal virtues at all, nah.

what the fuck is wrong with americans?

kek we're reading this guy for the /r9k/ book club

Won't all the ink and chemical paper make her tummy upset?

if anything that shows he is bi not gay

i know you are but what am i

>/r9k/ book club

Can... can I join...?

Sexually frustrated.

I doubt that. He had lovers. I think he was honestly in love with the emperor. That is not an emotion people in the current year can really understand.

1st reply best reply

check out gerges's book on isis. the new vanguard is taking it pre-10th century. theyre ulta-traditionalists ignoring centuries of islamic scholarship.

>>Natsu did not allow Mishima to venture into the sunlight, to engage in any kind of sport or to play with other boys; he spent much of his time alone or with female cousins and their dolls.[7]

>Mishima returned to his immediate family when he was 12. His father, a man with a taste for military discipline, employed parenting tactics such as holding the young boy up to the side of a speeding train. He also raided Mishima's room for evidence of an "effeminate" interest in literature and often ripped apart the boy's manuscripts.

why is she so cute ;_;

this probably but I have no doubt he wrote about it as well.
imdb.com/title/tt0089603/
thepiratebay.org/torrent/3272272/Mishima_-_A_Life_in_Four_Chapters_(Paul_Schrader__1985)

You, don't tell you didn't fantasise about his Jap pecker in you willing boipussi

>t.5'11" manboy!

holy shit

A true example of literary life. Learn of this man, fags
While you spend your life shitposting on this hole as a pretentious pseudo, he attempted a coup d'etat and he committed suicide.

Don't romanticize the faggot.
His coup d'etat was destroyed by laughing at him.

Nonetheless, he was allegedly very insecure about his height.