Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums

This might be an off-topic question, but it interests me a lot. Has any post that was written on Veeky Forums board changed your life in significant or insignificant way?

Has it made you challenge yourself, has it made you feel tense and aware about yourself and your place in this world?

Has being here, reading other people's posts and answering(or not answering) them made you feel in some, maybe even a little way, connected to them?

If so, do you think that time you spend here day after day is worth it? Or it's not that big of a deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
warosu.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. I don't think I've ever felt like that.

My time here is wasted, but that doesn't matter since I wouldn't do anything productive anyway.

Have you tried making your stay here productive for yourself though?

>this

Some things have made me want to kill myself. BUt I'm stuck

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

Do you like wasting time here, then?

How could I possibly do that?

No.

Veeky Forums got me to start lifting, /tv/ introduced me to classic movies I have had many conversations about, /cgl/ taught me to sew and how to thrift, Veeky Forums taught be how to use hair product and how to dress well, /ic/ taught me how to draw, Veeky Forums has taught me a few good recipes, /v/ taught me how to git gud.
Veeky Forums has taught me that no matter what I read there will always be more mandatory reading before I can be confident in my skills. Be it philosophy, sffg, or literature, I'll never be good enough or have the time to be among those truly literate and well versed. Veeky Forums has left me empty, for now I feel nothing with my piers, but I will never be smart enough to be with the skilled thinkers and writers. I am floating without feeling, disassociated from my reality. Fuck you Veeky Forums.

You can motivate yourself with help of other anons to read a book. Engage with it and have fun.

And you can discuss whatever it is that comes into your mind and share your life with other people. You can become interesting enough so that anyone would want to listen to you.

It all comes down to what you yourself really want.

I don't usually have trouble motivating myself to read. But I don't have anything interesting to say. I usually just lurk.

I can't think of anything I want. At least not from here.

And why do you lurk? It's a fun way to waste some time, but it is also something else. Do you find things other user's say interesting?

>And you can discuss whatever it is that comes into your mind and share your life with other people
please stop doing thing. if you cannot stop, stop yourself entirely.

What?

>Do you find things other user's say interesting?
Occasionally. I also hear about new books I might like to read. But there's also a great deal of annoying shitposting. Low signal to noise ratio, really.

Don't know about posts but the wiki is pretty good and i read some books that hit me pretty hard.

this* not thing. autocomplete got me.

Veeky Forums is not your blog. stop using it that way because you think your shitty life is worth clogging up a board about books not your lifestyle.

Shitposting is too easy, that's why there's so much of it. Sometimes there are gems though and I find on occasion posts that have a lot of brain and heart put into it.

I just hate to see it go nowhere, I wanted to know if other people notice them to.

I didn't mean it in a way you thought I did. I just answered other user's question. I don't think that thread I made is clogging up this board.

I was interested in what other people think about being on this board, how big or small of a deal it is for them.

I'd not say that they changed my life (not yet, at least), but inspired me.
That's why I would love to save a thread, if it was possible.

warosu.org

or just export as pdf

how does it work? how can i save a thread in it

at the top of your screen, just click file. in safari there's a button that says export as PDF. on windows you might have to go into the print screen, but there's an option to save as PDF there too. you'll find it. i've done this with a bunch of cool threads.

for warosu just go to Veeky Forums and search like anything else. of course you can do the same thing there, obv.

ty!!

np senpai

I try to avoid saying anything of worth on here. I am sometimes spurred to good ideas in replying, but the moment I do, I simply paste it in my note file and don't post it. Why would I post interesting or original content on here for other people to steal?

sellfish

don't you want feedback on a good idea?

that was the worst of the post, but all you said in that post was the definition of a selfish user when taken as a whole.

those are the reasons why people who never come back with good content, never dedicate themselves, never read, come here- to drain resources off other users who do contribute in a good faith exchange about books. most of them think they are valuable posters when they blogpost, when they're just unaware trolls desperate for attention and a one way relationship on interesting content and no desire to read a book.