Why are mozz sticks so god damned good? It's one of the top foods, to me

Why are mozz sticks so god damned good? It's one of the top foods, to me

They're not good. They're trash, and you have trash taste.

They're one of my favorite guilty treats. Shame the only place to really get any around here is Arby's. They have them on the menu at some local pizza places but they always say they don't have them available. I should start making my own

I enjoy mine with a dash of salt and dipped in mustard.

1. They are cheese
2. They are fried

Two of the greatest things in the world. It's fat cooked in fat. Marinara dipping sauce is the cherry on top

They are meh. I do not pay for Arby's mozz sticks because I do not believe they are worth the price I only get them with the coupon meal deal. Pretty filling tho

Love them, hate the price. Although I did find a place that sells them at $5 for 6 sticks. It's a bagel shop but whatever.

Try putting them in mac and cheese with hot sauce and chicken nuggets or KFC popcorn chicken

Literally cheese overload. It's so good.

My nibba

Because you never developed a pallet beyond the chicken nugget pallet. All your go-to foods are a. Not even foods, just food products, and b. Combinations of cheese and wheat. Let's go down the list.
Pizza
>Cheese and wheat
Grilled cheese
>Cheese and wheat
Quesadilla
>Cheese and wheat
Pasta
>Cheese and wheat
Nachos
>Cheese and corn
Cheese-bread, "mozz sticks", etc.
>It's fucking cheese and wheat
Again, this is the shit that you see kids ordering, I can't imagine an adult finding these foods agreeable without extensive additions.

>pallet
Retard.

>he fell for the bait

Found the lactose intolerant nigger

They taste like chemicals and cancer. Your taste buds have aids.

this
>big blob of lukewarm cheese with a phlegm-like consistency
>wrapped in oily and probably blazing hot crummy crumby batter

ive never had a good time ordering cheese sticks. jalapeno poppers are the vastly superior bar food, and theyre usually served with cream cheese anyway if you really need a cheese fix

Well now I'm hungry. Thanks a lot, asshole.

No sonic near you?

>he doesn't deliberately fall for bait

What else is there to do on this website?

Mozarella sticks have a long history

I think there is one actually but it's in a real ghetto area I avoid. Is it worth it?

Overpriced, imho. The double cb is worth buying, they have mozz sticks and cheddar peppers. Drinks are god-tier.

>having to ask "why" when enjoying something
I hope you never have another mozzarella stick, you're an idjit.

Arby's cheese sticks are too salty, and the dipping marinara shit.

Walmart deli sells hot fresh cheese sticks that are identical to Arbys for around $4 a pound which is about 10 of them.

That's because you're a pelb.

Sonic got good mozz stix

yeah but you have to go into a walmart dude

Fuck off jordan

has anyone here tried rallys cheese sticks? arbys suck, they're edible in a pinch, but a real disappointment

Its as shit as jalapeƱo poppers. And it's coming from a guy who probably eats yearly amount of cheese that your family does
Tasteless, just fucking empty callories for fat Amerishits who don't know better.

I'd eat a fork-tip sized amount of idk, Danish blue, rather than eating a kilogram of those fucking shits

Veeky Forums, pleb as always

And also I love mozzarella, just not lard-ass-walmart-kart style

>I'm so much better than everyone and Im also totally not insecure or pretentious

>go to grocery store
>walk through frozen section
>see box of 45 frozen mozzarella sticks on sale for $9
>must......fight.....urges
>buy it

No I'm just underlining my experience in cheese processing with my mouth so my opinion can seem more valuable to the reader

Stop projecting you fucking nigger

Blame the Europeans for the tradition of frying cheese you massive faggot

What a fabulous idea

Top tier breakfast food for a drive thru place. Also high quality tots.

Does walmart have a drive thu?

check mate

It's deep fried cheese, anything that bad for you is going to be awesome.

Because you dont know better,

what is sad is that it is prolly not your fault

Why would you want to eat soggy mozzarella sticks?