All right which one of you fucking white knight faggot told her

all right which one of you fucking white knight faggot told her

youtu.be/3gIFqBdRsvE

Get this filthy whore off my imageboard.

>we upset her boyfriend
>he reads this
WEW

She deleted her tumblr and privated her twitter too. Good job guys

who is this seeming deeming.

this makes me want to leave lit

who is this?

What the fuck did you do, Veeky Forums?

>jump to a random place in the video
>'yeah, but... so... anyway...'

LOL look at her eyebrows xDDD

lt;dw

Give me the short version of her and what happened

Who the fuck is this stupid roastie?

>Boyfriend
Dropped. Expected from the nose ring, but dropped anyway.

Everyone on Veeky Forums should be lined up against a wall and shot

fuck guys!

you've nearly made her cry.

Is this Sasha Grey?

I was hoping it was, my dick was in my hand and everything just from seeing the thumbnail.

she's trying to act all assblasted about the attention she got from Veeky Forums whilst simultaneously prick-teasing.

she loves it.

she also said "cunt"......so i "liked" the video

ew she's a fucking degenerate pseud whore just look art her. Sasha grey and James Franco are probably smarter than her.

how will she react when she realizes that only femanons have attacked her?

i'd engage with her ideas if you guys know what i mean

>Sasha grey and James Franco are probably smarter than her.

no need to be an asshole
>he thinks grills post here

hope she doesn't start looking here regularly she might get hooked on memes

I liked her videos, I like videos of people talking, she got defensive about her presentation of ideas but I don't think she needs to be, YouTube is a casual environment. Anyway I'm going to leave before /r9k/ sees that someone mentioned Veeky Forums outside of Veeky Forums and wages war on "the normies"

Wow this is the first time one has addressed us directly. I actually think she handled it pretty well.

I don't understand how people don't find Veeky Forums hilarious.
That video was totally humorless. It's almost like performance art. For whomst is she performing?

I bet she has a perfect vagina.

do you think we could get her to do an AMA?

I don't know who that is but the way this board treats girls on YouTube is pathetic. Not even white-knighting, I'm sure she's a vapid cunt and so is that other booktuber that everyone always mentions, though I've never seen one of her vids.
You're all a bunch of insecure closet cases or out-of-the-closet nutcases and it shows at times like this.
>2017
>Not letting people with shit taste get on with their lives while you try to improve your own comprehension of books and the contexts in which they have been written, interpreted, and reinterpreted over time while appreciating things like style and form when good examples of these generalities present themselves
Pic related, a YouTube personality who deserved to be trolled to death for being so retarded.

I'm taking this to /b see what they have to say

>in one sentence discussing like the tenets of liberalism and in another sentence what they wanna do to my cunt
what kind of guys do get in that cunt anyways? what do you imagine her bf is like?

she's taking the channel down. Just messaged me on youtube

I don't think she's vapid I think she's very sincere. She just needs to focus her thoughts.

>most of my friends are male
>ad hominem attacks
>my boyfriend

;)
get memed on lit