Your order comes to $14.21

Your order comes to $14.21.
Would you like to round up for cancer kids?

No thanks, Veeky Forums isn't getting any of my money today.

no thanks

"No thank you, I've already given this week."

Nah fuck that. Instead of just giving a kid a cancer for a day, id rather teach him to cancer his whole life.

the edge of 10,000 folds

Actually, sir, $14.21 rounds down, to $14.00

I see I’ve taught you to cancer well, my child.

Good thing he said round UP and not just round.

Is that fetal alcohol syndrome?

hell yes, round up those cancer kids and put them in camp

Through which charity?

Needy drug addicted teenage prostitutes

Thank you, sir.

Nein, Schweinhund
May I interest you in adopting a cute pitbull? His previous owner couldn't appreciate such a great breed!

"No thank you, I don't believe in charity."

No. Now fuck off

Nambla

No thanks. I'll just take my large coke and small popcorn.

Naw chances are mcdicks or whoever is paired up with a charity that gives almost nothing to the actual cause so fuck 'em

Partly true but the actual scam here so to speak is that the business gets a tax deduction for the donations. If you are going to donate do it yourself

“No thank you. Fucking hate kids.” I actually heard someone say this to a tin rattler.

underrated

what a cutie, i wanna pet him!

No, that's M->F transgender.
The hormones and "facial feminization surgery" make your look like that.

The Ronald McDonald House charities, while ostensibly well-meaning, routinely fail their Charities Commission audits. No, thanks.

No they don't.

Photoshop's clone stamp makes you look like that.

can i round down and take $0.21 from cancer kids?

they're gonna die anyways

thats not shopped

Yes please, that way I don't have to carry around any change and I can feel good about myself for donating.

Crack Baby Athletic Association

OwO G-gordon sama??? uguu~

just use a card lmao

>Round up for a cause?
Sure
>Add a dollar for a cause?
Go fuck yourself

I never heard of this.
Do you get a receipt for the donation?
It's tax deductible after all.

No thanks, I believe God works in mysterious ways and who am I to question that?

Go away, Ken.

no thanks, i will make the donation myself.

>God gives humans the ability to develop tools and medicine that can cure illnesses

sure, here's $14.25

>but still refuses to allow Africa and other monkey people to benefit from such technology

>cancer charities get more money than they know what to do with. half of them (pic related) are inefficient bullshit operations used for tax dodging.

>get a blank stare from the cashier

armstrong's a nigger. despises a y type of universal healthcare system and gets uppity about fighting cancer.......then cheats harer than anyone cheated before in a sport ful of cheats....with one bollock

I say every single time "I don't know I just moved in" When they ask for my postal code, money for charity. Even at where I buy my booze which I do 3+ times a week, same cashier, "sir would you like to donate 1$ to... "sorry I just moved in".

no im not acoustic I just don't care anymore

i just say i did it last time, but thank you.

I always say no in the gruffest manner possible. usually followed by a comment about how I get panhandled every day on my way to the store already and don't need it inside too.
I don't mind leaving a jar or a March of Dimes sheet out but fuck off actually asking me for money.

>not giving a completely made up postal code to fuck with their data

Poor effort

>round up
Except they never do this. It's always
>"would you like to donate a dollar?"
If more places rounded up I might donate more often.

Also they always try to get you to sign some bullshit piece of paper to hang out on the wall.
Fuck that shit.

To be fair. The Ronald McDonald charity is one of the best ones out there

McCancer

If you donate a dollar at Panda Express they ring a bell for you and you get to hear the entire staff mutter "thank you".

why not just say "no thanks" instead of making up an excuse?

>would you like to dona-
>No thanks.
I say "thanks" every time just to make it seem polite without actually thanking them for anything.

This is hilarious