Hey Veeky Forums. female neet here just just ordered DOminos

hey Veeky Forums. female neet here just just ordered DOminos.

2 cheesy breads
2 garlic oil cups
1 pretzel sweet cinnamon box
1 icing sugar cup
1 barqs root beer
1 diet coke

i am quite high on marijuana. i intend to consume all the food and then vomit it back up, cum, shower, drink some diet coke, then watch Narcos or some show for several hours. My food is allegedly "baking", according to the Domino's tracker. I have a sweatshirt which I will don when they arrive to hide my gunt, chocolate stains, and breasts. Bras and Netflix don't mix. I will give the doorman 6 dollars in cash. the total was 30, which I paid online. the food is about to be in "QUALITY CHECK" so i better brush my teeth and put some visine in before these niggers arrive.

I hate women

waste of life

Even if this is true, why tell us?

Show us your cunt

>6 dollar tip

Fuck that never tip the pizza man more than 3

>not garlic twists
show us your dick

It's okay to be a stinky neet, but it's not okay to be a fat stinky neet.

>no actual pizza

dumb roastie

You are a bad person and you should feel bad.

Another female NEET here, albeit raised better than OP.

Do fatties really do this?

And people wonder why women are looked down upon.

>I intend to consume all the food and then vomit it back up
Why not just throw it on the floor and cut out the middle man?

>female neet here
you need to seriously get raped and murdered

hahahaha that's fucking awesome.

post picture of food

Post a picture of your hairy bush

>female
>guaranteed replies.jpg
Fucking newniggers

is that way, also in my country Domino is a chocolate cookie brand [spoiler]imagine oreo's but way better.[/spoiler]

this is quality Veeky Forums shitposting right here

>barqs root beer

Is that like Bang's?

Because it's not as tasty to throw it on the ground

That is some seriously dedicated binging. I'd vomit long before I could eat all that. And not forced vomiting either.

True. This is really high-tier shitposting.

Most impressive, is the nagging feeling in the back of my head that OP is not lying.

American here, it's a soda with a root beer flavoring. Tastes like a cola with some artificial flavoring to make it taste closer to root beer, so it doesn't really have any of the flavor depth of real root beer. Would not recommend.

[spoiler]I still drink it though.[/spoiler]

what went wrong with my spoiler tag that time? this is the first time it hasnt worked for me, or does Veeky Forums not allow spoilers?

What would you need to spoil on a cooking board? The winner of The Next Food Network Star?

Veeky Forums does not have spoilers

Thanks, I guess it makes sense a cooking board doesn't have spoilers.

2 x stuffed cheesy bread = 300 calories
1 x cinnamon box = 300 calories
2 x garlic oil = 500 calories
1 x icing cup = 230 calories
1 x root beer= 150 calories
1 x diet coke = 0

Assuming you won't chug all the garlic oil, you've got a $30 snack of seasoned carbs under 1000 calories. I wouldn't even consider this a proper binge.
And granted if you ate nothing else today, you'd lose weight. I know I'm a fatass but holy shit this isn't even bad.

Aren't most females NEETs though post age 23? Not Employed, in Education, or Terminal. I think doing 2 hours of house work, cooking dinner, and setting the kids up on Netflix isn't considered employment.

Is garlic oil those 3 fl oz portion cups that they give you with shitty pizza at some joints? I guess I've never heard it called garlic oil.

Haha holy shit sweetie you've got no idea how hard being a mom is.

It's a full time job and overtime.

Your calculations are probably wrong because I bet you used serving size valuations of caloric content as opposed to the sum total of the items.

Post your tits

Unless of course, you're fat and ugly

I'm not holding my breath

Yeah, some people call it an oil or sauce.
But it's straight oil, which is why it's the most calorie dense thing out of everything. I think OP is just one of those girls who thinks putting cheese on bread is like the worst when actually there's not much to it at all.

My binges, esp mj binges, are way worse and more pathetic. Maybe it's bc I have a car and am too cheap to pay the delivery fee.
I usually go to three different fast food joints (a burger from BK, a chicken sandwich from Chick fil a, fries from Mcdick's), use coupons, and then binge all that shit in a day. I grab a few sodas too. Comes out to be like 4000 calories and I don't purge any of it. Now that's a bad day.

>female neet
Marry me-
>high on marijuana
Into the trash you go.

I'm a single dad, Most days its this exactly what user said. Are you one of those roasties that post their status on facebook every few hours?

examples:
"OMG How do you get a 1 year old to stop screaming?"

and my favorite

"Look at my chicken casserole that probably tastes like asshole"

Now you understand that, why not leave? You have nothing to offer and you should feel guilty. I hope you get your life on track but you need to start somewhere else.

"Try shaking him until he stops" and then you block that person.

BTFO
By the way, I’d love to kick that whore in your pic right in the cunt. Or maybe stamp on it? Which is better?

2 x stuffed cheesy bread = 2400 Calories
1 x cinnamon box = 1000 Calories
1 x barq's root beer = 270 to 960 Calories
You were only off by 2,920 to 3,610 Calories for a total of 3,650 Calories to 4,340 Calories.
This is assuming that the Calorie count is correct. In actuality, it's likely to be more.

You think two orders of CHEESY(pause) BREAD (pause) is 300 calories?

Sure told them, user. I don't think anyone cares.

>vomit it back up, cum, shower, drink some diet coke
>cum
confirmed female (male)

Except for you, user. Thank you or acknowledging my effort.

Yeah, if it was a female, it'd be
>vomit
>shower
>cum
>diet coke

I've never known any woman who'd vomit and then masturbate before taking a shower. But, maybe my standard of people I know is too high.

And the only thing lost is OP's waistline. Congratulations.

>gunt
It's already lost, user-kun. Th-thank you.

Male neet here, I just came home from visiting my grandma, I'm about to go buy some vegetables so I can make a salad for dinner, then I'm going to sleep 11pm so I can wake up early tomorrow and go to the park before any normies show up there

You enjoying your food or is it gone already?

>show us your cunt
She specified that it's a gunt (gut + cunt).

OP, show gunt

>Grill here

Every time

Take a pic of your body below the neck while standing next to your food, or perhaps after this much time whatever you happen to be snacking on.

Show Bobs and vagene u

Open Bobs pls deare

bitch lasagne

Well said

pleas show boobs please

I'm sure you're really pretty user please don't do this, you're entering heart failure territory at this point.

At the very least have a zero-calorie gatorade after ok?

>terminal
I'm assuming that means terminally ill
It's Not Employed, in Edjucation, or Training
Kek you think you can be a NEET just from being sick? No

hey Veeky Forums. female non neet contsruction worker here

i mostly eat proteins and fats. i've never had food delivered to my house, or drank diet soda in my entire life

Show gunt you whore

Tfw no gf to get high with eat food and throw it up later to open up more room to eat again just like the ancient romans did

Life is lonely sometimes

Female construction worker aye? The 'ol "hey I'm a female non-neet construction worker" gag? Frankly, we've had enough of your kind here ma'am. I'm not sure where you're coming from but you trolls have no place here!

>im a grill
>i have boobs
>omg i love chocolate
go shit on your own face you fucking cunt

>this entire thread

there's a lot of female neets, they are called "stay at home moms"

Depends on the number of kids.

I'm an only child. If my mom had stayed home all day, it would've been piss-easy for her.

A cousin of mine has seven fucking kids and they're homeschooled. I don't like his wife, but I won't say she doesn't work hard.

Thanks I've been here since 2006.

OP reporting back. I ate 2 cheesy breads, the cinnamon things, 2l diet coke, and 20z rootbeer (was supposed to be a 2L rootbeer) while looking at houses to buy. Self employed passive income NEET female

No no my dude it's actually
150 calories per slice of cheese bread (16x150=2400 in cheesebread alone)
oil 500 cals
cinnamon like 1200 cals for the box
root beer 240 cals
icing 230

i ate like 4000 calories, not to mention the 10,000 before dominos even arrived

>while looking at houses to buy. Self employed passive income NEET female
Hello yes this is triggered.

And the gunt? May we see it now?

>i ate like 4000 calories, not to mention the 10,000 before dominos even arrived

This is horror on a level I haven’t experienced in quite some time.

I'd like to see the gunt.

Funny thing is warosu picked the spoiler tags up
Based

I've barely broken 1000 today holy fucking shit OP.

Get help Bulimia is a shit disease I feel bad for you. Its not something to brag about are you proud of wasting food and going to die at 25- 30 of heart failure. Grow up yah fucking fat neet. Throwing up food is basically just wasting cash too

Dying at 25-30 you say? I'm in if that means I can throw away +$25 on food a night.

Now I just need $25.

hope you stop making yourself throw up food sometime and find something else fun to do that isn't fucking stupid, good luck!

Hey guys it's now 4:30am. I've just woken up and man, my stomach is unhappy. I took a shit first thing a minute ago and I'll be taking several more today. I never actually threw up, I just got super stoned and went to bed at like 9. I can feel all the food I ate creeping up my throat, and at the same time I feel a massive shit brewing. I - am now typing from the toilet. That shit threatened to evacuate itself with such force that I took my pajeetbook one handed and ran to the toilet.

Okay I'm back in bed and there's a third shit coming but it hasn't dropped down into the rectum yet.

In case you needed someone to tell you this, DOn't waste 30 dollars on food to stuff yourself with until you feel sick while you smoke marijuana.

Thanks for the blog post.

Fuck you, OP. I looked up "gunt" on my work computer and got written up for improper use the internet. Not to mention how embarrassing it was to have to explain to my boss why I was looking it up in the first place.

That said, any chance of you posting said gunt?

how stupid do you have to be to see a word you don't know on Veeky Forums and use your work computer to look it up

google "blue waffle" next

>"why won't girls date us nice guys?"

No way, pal. You're not getting me fired. I need this job. I'll look it up on my wife's son's iPad later. Is "blue waffle" age appropriate for an 8 year old?

>Get high with gf
>Go to TGI Fridays
>Unlimited wings while the munchies are in full effect
I do believe heaven exists, and I have visited it.

Bad troll attempt, or autistic, and by work you mean high school

Grow up.

>Relaxing and having fun/hobbies is bad hhurrr bddurrr
>Look at how mature I am I don't find anything fun anymore

>gunt

Is that like a fupa?

>all this panty sniffing
Even if she was a guy, who fucking cares about some pothead eating dominos

holy shit that kid got the best xmas ever. That's late 80's early 90's. I never got that much gijoe shit. I'm actually a little jelly

>Le equality meme

Get over yourself

Kys

>good goy
ironically one of the first philosophers to talk about exactly what this image is talking about was Theodor Adorno, a jew.

Why tell us your plan? What's your endgame?

point missed, kiddo.

Relaxing and having hobbies is fine, but when cartoons and toys overwhelm your life its time to grwo up

who hurt u