What literature will make me stop acting like a pussy?

What literature will make me stop acting like a pussy?

The only thing that will make you stop being a pussy is to give in to your animal instincts. Acknowledge that you are flawed, and nobody is as strong as they think. Try doing something illegal or something that you wouldn't normally do. Break a car window,express your anger or why you feel like a pussy. Then write down how it made you feel. Then after that, try to relate to normal people. You will see things in a whole new light.

Do you take zinc and squat?

Does zinc do anything but make your loads look better?

Increases testosterone, as other things like magnesium would do. If you feel like a pussy all the time, it's probably because you have low T. Stop beating off so much, start squatting, and try to boost your T levels and you will likely feel like less of a pussy.

>animal instincts
>break a car window
kek
wtf is this gay shit?

Story of O

what is wrong with her face?

Lol, don't know how I skipped over that comment when giving my input on testosterone.

Don't break a car window; that's African behavior, not to mention really bad advice that will only cement your status as a pussy.

She's Muslim.

I stole a plastic cup from tim hortons yesterday. Does that count?

>cover up hair and face as per your core conservative traditionalist religious values that make overt displays of sexuality a sin and mark you as a chaste woman
>wear skin tight fetishist leather shirt and pants that leave nothing to the imagination
women everyone

>african behavior
You're a moron.

And you are, I assume, African?

I exercise regularly but don't lift. Or take Zinc.

If you're a runner or do a regular cardio, that might actually be causing reduced t levels.

Ok Dr Bro

You must be at least 18 to post on this site

>break a car window

Fuck you and fuck whoever broke my car window, goddamn cunts. That shit won't make you man, that's just nigger behavior.

But will you BE less of a pussy?

she is likely a model or a western convert

She can be a Christian or a Jew as well, since all Abrahamic religions say that women should veil their heads. Unfortunately, it seems that Muslims are the only ones who take their religion seriously.

what does squatting have to do with anything family?

>taking religion seriously
>implying that's a good thing

Marilyn Yusuf. She's a pretty big latex/fetish model.

Depends on how much you squat

running and other long distance cardio raises cortisol which lowers testosterone levels, it's not broscience

agree, was parked in SF for less than 25 min and my windows were smashed and everything gone, also lost over an ounce of weed I had hidden in there

read some DFW, drink a glass of water, buy a fila tracksuit (the kind made from the same material as parachutes), and go on a pussyhunt

please people, zinc will only ADJUST your testosterone level, it will not increase it, taking it excessively or with normal zinc level will only produce colateral effects.

Source? What "collateral" effects?

The good kind.

Virility, masculinity, power, dominance, manstank, etc.

Mein Kampf

hemingway bro

When my parents were young people used to leave their cars unlocked with the keys left in the glovebox. They also used to leave their front doors unlocked, something unthinkable today. I can't imagine what it would be like to be able to trust your neighbors like that. Even in the "safe" suburban neighborhoods I grew up in cars are commonly stolen, rifled through, or vandalized.

This world has changed a lot, and not all for the better ( ._.)

Funny how the science of other minds coursed through the arts and into the minds of people who'd spent so long trusting one another, even when they weren't from their own religion. I guess a cultural distrust of each other promotes competition and helps safeguard safety guards. I mean there's a policeman inside your head killing for the good old days when he could get a nap in every afternoon.

The Bible. Read the Nice Jesus screencap and you'll see why, if you don't understand already.

This is what happens when you infect high-trust white communities with diversity.

You have given into your animal instincts. You are no longer a pussy. Congratulations.

Excess zinc reduces calcium levels by occupying calcium transporters. Keep within recommended daily allowance.