What is the best Subway sub? And why is it the Meatball Marinara (with everything on it.)

What is the best Subway sub? And why is it the Meatball Marinara (with everything on it.)

The best sub is pizza on flatbread toasted

Or even better to go a deli that makes non shitty sandwiches and get an assorted that isn't three different kinds of turkey and has better cheese and condiments while cheaper

this, but everything except tomatoes
add extra japs
based

Put some hotsauce and maybe bbq sauce on that fucker.

i order what op mentioned but with extra japs, and then Franks if they have it, if not all subways carry tabasco.

>everything on it
ew, why would you put lettuce and tomatoes on a meatball sub? All it really needs is some peppers and onions, mushrooms if you can get 'em, and maaaaaybe some jalapenos if you have to have the spice. Personally, the idea of putting jalapenos on an Italian(ish) dish doesn't gel for me, but that's just me.

Chicken Pizziola, bar none.

pastrami if they give you the dip. Not all Subway does though

>What is the best Subway sub?
Steak and cheese. Only effeminates order otherwise.

>eating a 'meal' that is 90% bread
gross

>no Subway Melt

plebs

The Seafood & Crab.

I get it on white bread with lettuce, tomato, onions, pickles, and olives, a little extra mayo, and Old Bay (if they have it. If they don't, I always carry a small tin of Old Bay with me wherever I go).

I rarely eat subway unless it’s my only option like if I’m at a hospital or something but I get a hot Italian

>not taking free food

never going to make it. there is literally no excuse to ever not take "everything on it", just scrape it off and eat it separately as a salad if it doesn't fit with the sandwich.

>posting a 'reply' that is 90% gay
gross

I think I remember reading somewhere that the meatball marinara was the highest calorie sub on their menu, but I can't be bothered looking it up.

>I think I remember reading somewhere that the meatball marinara was the highest calorie sub on their men
What's your point?

just that if your going to a fast food restaurant it's usually not a good idea to regularly eat their highest calorie item.

Get a man's job and maybe you'll burn calories, queer. lolrektfaggot

It might have been, but it's definitely not anymore, the chicken bacon ranch and philly cheesesteak outrank it.

Does anyone else say "Thank you sandwich artist. Have a great day!" when you leave Subway
?

I say that whenever I leave any room.

good amount of food per dollar but some of the vegetables are fucking gross on a meatball and it will just fall apart.
enjoy your deluxe spicy italian with a third of the meat and costs more, baby taste buds detected.
just go to mcdonalds and get a fucking burger
as a sandweech arteest I'd laugh at you

You're an autist.

I am indeed, but I'm also right

>when autists pretend they're capable of having valid opinions
Only actual humans get to have opinions.

>opinion

>broken brain

lemme guess, you're pizza sub?

Wrong. Not surprising, considering your disability and track record thus far.

C H I C K E N
C L A S S I C

might as well go to charley's for that
subway meat is shit. a whole 2.8 oz of 'steak' for a footlong. yeah, no

This isn't a thread about charley's. Adding more meat to a sub isn't a problem if you're not a poor person (who wouldn't have valid opinions on food anyway).

Are you homeless? Why would you purposefully make a meal worse to only eat nasty scraps later?

He's not serious. And if he is, he's mentally ill.

the toppings aren't "nasty scraps", if you believe that why the fuck are you at subway in the first place? in my experience the lettuce and tomatoes and other veggies have been good quality. it's a serious question, why would you ever turn down free food? it doesn't make the meal "worse", just take 2 seconds to return it to your preferred state and then enjoy a free side salad with your meal, dipshit.

not an argument, sorry bud.

Chicken Bacon Ranch Melt with Pepperoni on Whole Wheat or Nine Cheese, toasted.

Meatball Marinara with 50% extra meat.
Lettuce, tomatoes, onions, banana peppers, bacon, extra pepperjack, parmesan, dried herbs, a little vinegar and mayo. Toasted.

>I always carry a small tin of Old Bay with me wherever I go

I'm from Baltimore but what the fuck is wrong with you?

Gives me the squirts every time

I walk in the door while violently adjusting my jock and I say "Hey bitch, I want american on white, NOT FUCKING toasted you fucking wetback whore. Show me your fucking pussy." I keep my gun pointed at her while she makes the fucker. I pay and then throw the sandwich on the floor and shoot a hole in the ceiling on the way out. "Fuck you."

i think i'll always fantasize about being an alcoholic and being all dramatic like this