Come join us user, we're about to discuss The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy!

>Come join us user, we're about to discuss The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy!

I picture you trembling. A drip of semen oozing from your dick as your sphincter tightens. Their greeting makes you look at the ground and feel ashamed. Ashamed that you'll sit down if you're asked, you'll make your contrarian opinion and sneer while trying not to be caught staring. You could only wish to breathe in those rank, earthy places and be washed in wet filth.

The book isn't bad. It's good to get someone interested in reading, and it has good humour (if you like that kind of humour).I don't think it was ever intended to be a high work of literature

I read it over ten years ago. The only thing I remember in any great detail, is the lorry driver that was a rain god. Just talked to my brother about it a couple days ago. Now, I dislike the "lol random" style of the overall book, but for some reason, that little snippet really left an impression on me.

Good taste.

4>>1>3>

1 > 2 > 4 > 5 > 3

It's a good book for the scifi genre, but it worked much better in radio play form. It plays the "technology is unlikely to change certain annoying social/economic/political aspects of society" trope well. The problems with it stem from it being a work of genre fiction, which means the tropes are predictible and you might as well read the classic authors (Asimov, H.G Wells, the list goes on...) that established the genre instead of reading derivative works.

Not bad prose desu

> 1 being anywhere but last place

You may have a horse fetish user.

1 and 5 are just the parentheses where the other three phrases are stated. punctuation marks have not the same status as letters and are therefore not to be judged at the same level. thus:

(4>2>3)

note that the glasses are the two signs. that picture is an equation.

It wasn't, but it is

>>Come join us user, we're about to discuss The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy!
Um, I am more into non-fiction but thanks.

2 (kind face), 5, gigantic power gap, 4, ridiculously gigantic power gap, 3, 1

I want to suck their assholes

There's very few things that would dry a girl up more than that.

Saying that you like history or philosophy is fine, but sperging out on the distinction between non-fiction and fiction is autism.

>There's very few things that would dry a any person up more than that.

ftfy

2 (legs and pantyhose, nice face) > 5 (see 2) > power gap > 4 > 1 > 3
these ratings are objective

I don't know about you 1 2 3 4 5 niggas, I would get on the ground and worship all of their feet

I'd do 2 and 5

Same. 5 is sexy, 2 is angelic. We need both the aspects.

I agree with your completely

13=wnb

2: waifu material, probably reads dylan thomas in railroad cafés, likes snow
4: dumb slut, tit forward position, overly tight clothes, eyes wide apart like a goofy sloth, probably eager to please but not good in the sack, reads magazines at the hairsalon at best
5: long legged evil bitch, shit personality, good hatefucks, interest in the written word limited to backhanded instagram comments
1: awkward, probably rips loud farts while reading YA in bed to the disdain of her obese snub nosed cat
3: ugly duckling of the bunch, reads self-help and eats too little and wonders why she never gets approached when out with her friends

>these ratings are objective
agreed, literally science

That's the joke you fucking idiot
Taking things literal, now that is real DSM-5 autism

Besides, what makes you think I would modify my answer to appeal to a woman?

My dick.

What's power gap???

why is everyone so trivial

>2 (kind face)
I thought the same. I just want a kind girl

2 and 4 are the only good looking ones.

>kind girl

lel why not look for unicorns instead.

I have a qt penpal who who exudes this impression, when we talk she says things like "I wish you all the happiness in the world", it's wonderful

>having a penpal
>2017

That's pretty old-fashioned and comfy, user.

I just want a Sonia to heal me. My 19th century Russian writers wouldn't lie to me, would they?
I'm happy for you. Hope some day I can experience something similar.

Interpals has a general on /int/, most there use it as a dating app though. I send snail mail and gifts with my penpal, very comfy

What! 4 is a sleepy-eyed beauty, and looks like a genuinely kind human being. I only have eyes for 4..

4. 5. 2. 1. 3.

r8

Nah, 2 has had sex many times before. Stop deluding yourself, you will never have an analogue of your mother as a sexual and life partner.

1 has been covered, I liked the horse analogy
2 is a dude but at least he seems smart
3 is the youngest and looks like the most fun
4 is dumb but she's alright
5 is literally an evil crazy bitch

Why do girls who would look meh individually look like a group of hot girls when they're next to each other posing? then when you look closer you see that they're not all that pretty

4's the hottest

4 5 2 3 1

those are some ugly hoes

>2 is a dude

Take it back, you fucker

1: german
2: french
3: english
4: russian
5: swedish

When people were talking about 1-5 etc I thought you were all talking about the series.

Books!

>2 is a dude

omg cant unsee...

>What's power gap???

Can't dispute that, except maybe the 1-3 placements. One just looks too much like she's into horses and weird little girl shit.

Truth

Guys, please, calm down, I'm a lurker, I'm not used to getting (You)'s

a thigh gap so wide that you can throw a mandarin orange through it

I'd fuck 2 between her thighs.

must be embarrassing knowing you tried to play someone and got played

next time don't try to destroy someone's life by suggesting such a terrible book. they might get angry. they might destroy yours.

4>1>3>5

Kill 2

His*

Ftfy

>Kill 2
Ya done goofed user. 2 is /ourgirl/ now

OK. At least I've actually read the series, though not recently.

>tfw they spend most of the meeting talking about anything other than HGttG, while I sit there wishing for death

I hate women so much.

the one in the middle looks familiar.

I would put the power gape after 4 but i agree with the rest.

4, 2, 5, 3, 1

Never read it! Not really the kind of book I'm interested in desu.

It was about here where I realized you guys weren't ranking the books in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series

2>5>4>3>>>>>>horsefaced1

Well I see Veeky Forums is hard at work proving it doesn't hate women

how can you honestly think 1 is below 3?

are you into horses or something m8?

nonono its more like: 4, 1, 5, 2, 3

(2nd girl from the left is very cute, I'd wife her on the spot if I could take a step into my computer screen)

Can we at least agree that 4 is the best and 1 is the worst?

>tit forward position
good posture = slut?

4 is objectively the hottest
but 2 is the most Veeky Forums
all other answers are wrong

>the qt feet on number 2

Not even a footfag but they are 10/10.

From left to right: 5/10, 6/10, 5/10, 7/10, 7/10.

The one in the middle did not read the book

> 3 is the youngest and looks like the most fun
This. I don't get all the hate for 3.
3 a qt.

Damn, they are all within the [7,9] interval.

T B H if there was a book club full of cuties like that, I would read any old shit. It'd be easy.

Eventually you could introduce them to easily accessible classics that'll blow their minds.

true

2, 4 [power gap] 3, 5, 1
I quite like the first book.

I might even agree with yours.

The fact that ANY of them know about the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy makes them impressive enough to consider rewarding them with a copious amounts of weenus.

Sex is easy. Conversation is hard,especially when the hard on goes away.

all are kind of cute desu. 1 is best through

shittest taste itt by far

is this a ruse

2 is best, gas the rest.

This, also switch the last two.

Objectively correct

Fuck, 4 is perfect. Why don't girls like this exist in real life?

I'm a legit footfag. I approve this. Would toe suck them.

Aw fuck it. Hey 2, how's about we just just fuck off for a few drinks together.