What do people usually do with rotisserie chicken? I mean, this is a lot of chicken, please give me some ideas

What do people usually do with rotisserie chicken? I mean, this is a lot of chicken, please give me some ideas.
Already planning to put some in salad.

Other urls found in this thread:

heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/woman-discovers-maggots-in-woolworths-chicken/video/63df2254cedc5e8f37bf10e17433ed35
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whenever my dad would make one, we'd eat on it for day or two, then he'd make the leftover chicken into chicken pot pie or chicken noodle soup. Maybe you could try something like that?

This. And use the carcass for the stock

Get some potato salad and box wine, go sit in a public park and have a feast.

Get drunk and eat the whole thing in a fit of gluttony?

Chicken quesadillas

chicken french bread and salad. Good sandwiches and salad

Buy two, stick your fists in them and chase children around the grocery store.

I eat it all with mashed potatoes, gravy, french fries, bread rolls and bernaise

I’ll buy these right out of the rotisserie from my local butcher, but fuck those supermarket ones sitting out at the store. I know someone who ate a few pieces & went make chicken salad the next day with the leftovers. The whole inside was loaded with maggots.

I usually do this.

The carcass is fine to use for chicken stock as well desu, but add celery/carrots/onions ofc.

Who doesn't eat one of these by themselves with hot sauce from the fridge? Apparently none of you have ever been in college. Or your 30s.

which supermarket?

When I was eating healthy but being lazy, I would tear it apart and eat it for a few days. Then I'd add a veggie that I roasted and some quinoa, sweet potato, potato, or rice. full meal twice a day

I straight up don't believe that ever happened

I usually speed home at 90 MPH after buying one, shove my Tenga sleeve through the neck hole, wait 3 minutes, and ferociously fuck it while watching futa loli videos.

Not him but my grandfather worked in a Safeway and they always used the oldest chickens in the store that weren't sold to make rotisserie chicken.

I’m with this guy. Maggots don’t spontaneously generate, this isn’t scientific theory in the 1600’s. The gestational period in the conditions of high heat low oxygen straight up destroys any credibility of this false anecdote

A man of refined taste.

Why do you wait three minutes when you could just drive slower?

To let the sleeve sit in the chicken to get to a pussy like temp. Idiot.

I like to use the leftovers for enchiladas.

whatever you do, save the bones for making stock.

Mix it into Caesar salad, eat it alongside fresh bread and fresh cut veggies or make sandwiches.

Great ideas, thanks for coming through.
I have to admit I fucked up and already separated all the meat from the bones and tossed them. Didn't even think of making stock, next time.

I like to put it in my chicken flavor ramen along with a bag of frozen veggies.

Tear it into pieces, make sure you get all of the meat out. Put all of it in a large bowl, along with the juices from the chicken. Pour in soy sauce, sesame oil, chinkiang vinegar, and two tablespoons of Lao Gan Ma chili oil with black beans. Toss and serve with congee.

A woman found maggots in her Woolworths chicken not that long ago.

heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/woman-discovers-maggots-in-woolworths-chicken/video/63df2254cedc5e8f37bf10e17433ed35

I usually go to the store when the chickens are fresh out of the oven and load my cart up, then put them in with the frozen foods.

>heraldsun.com

HA I always knew it was true

i play board games afterward, maybe watch a movie

No. Get some string and drag the carcass behind your car until it falls off naturally.

has anyone ever tried deep frying it? i mean we all only live once.

Sit in my car in the grocery store parking lot and eat half of it with my hands before driving home in shame.

I cut the meat off and eat it with barbecue sauce. If I'm extra fancy, I soak the juices up with bread and eat that too.

>2008
>hotsauce
>not instant gravy

ISHYGDDT

put into any recipe that calls for protein/chicken, it's already seasoned and cooked

I usually eat it with mashed potatoes and gravy, then use the bones for stock or soup.

Eat quail instead. Perfect portion.

>not eating an entire chicken for a meal
I didn't know this board was exclusively frequented by manlets and women

Chicken wraps mostly. Some time i just eat it with buttered bread and cheese on a plate.

Buy a tub of potato salad, have a couple beers on the way home, feast

make curry from leftovers.

make a chicken/sour cream smoothie

Yeah, bullshit. Worked at the HEB deli and we were on that shit. We made them by hand, kept logs, and whichever ones didn't sell or sat for too long were immediately shredded and used in our chicken salad and whatnot. I have no doubt that some nigger-chains let them shit, but come on.

Scarf most of it in one sitting before hitting the gym. Save the rest to make soup later.

A guy I knew in high school took one, walked out of the store, then ran up to the first car pulling up, flung it into their windshield then ran off.

To be fair I was 14 when I heard this story so it was a lot funnier back then.

Went to costco and grabbed one yesterday in the morning, Made a few shredded chicken quesadillas for lunch and then made chicken noodle with orzo with the remnants. Was delicious. Costco really does make the best rotisserie chickens.

you can donate it to all the poorfags thread here

I eat what I can when I buy it and then make chicken salad with the rest and use the carcass for stock