Reminder that ketchup is indeed the worst condiment...

Reminder that ketchup is indeed the worst condiment. It's only applicable for french fries and if assisting other condiments, and even then theres plenty of alternatives. If you use solo ketchup on a hot dog you might as well deepthroat it with how much of a faggot you are.

Mustard and Mayo are just as awful. If you use those besides ketchup you're just as bad if not worse than ketchup fags

Mustard is a really well-rounded condiment though. You can have different varieties of Mustard and can be paired with plenty of dishes. Same with Mayo.

Ketchup is a distinctly sweet tomato sauce that tastes the same wherever you get it and is typically only eaten with meats, ground beef almost exclusively.

You know there are other types of ketchup right? Tomato ketchup dominants the market but you can easily do those things you described for mustard and mayo with other types of ketchup. Im talking plain as mayo or mustard on food is just as bad a plain ketchup

Both mustard and mayo are far more than condiments, they're ingredients.

Yeah, that's true of most things, but ketchup in particular.

American ketchup is good. Canadian ketchup is fucked.

The only acceptable condiment is siracha. It improves literally any food.

>Both mustard and mayo are far more than condiments, they're ingredients.

Uh, that's bullshit. Mustard is exactly a condiment. If you wanted to be technical then mayo is a dressing USED as a condiment but they're both condiments. Ketchup is as well.

if no ketchup, what do i put on my well done steak?

That's why you mix them all together and make a tasty burger + fry sauce :)

Where does bbq rank?

Ketchup on french fries? Savage

Grow up, kid.

I agree, but I think being good french fry dip and good to combine with other toppings makes it a pretty viable sauce. I mean, you say 'if you use solo ketchup on a hot dog' so you already admit it's not a unitasker. Ketchup is good with mustard, relish and onion on a dog. Mixes alright with mayo too, on a burger. But yeah people who go for solo ketchup on anything are really just enjoying the sugar.

that image is equally or more wounded than the person it's trying to blame. 'dont watch intelligent movies' lmao. what's the matter, not enough people to chat about children of men, with?

>Be a good goy
>Save money at a bank

lmao i love this shit

sketti wrestling

where my horseradish bros at