Invite a girl from my literature class over for dinner and to study

>invite a girl from my literature class over for dinner and to study
>after I cook and we eat I show her around my place
>I show her my bookshelf and try to stimulate a conversation about literature and philosophy
>she just pretends to be interested and asks if I have Netflix so we can watch a movie
>tell her no, I don't have TV since I just read
>she asks if have any video games we can play
>no
>30 minutes of awkward, forced conversation pass before she ends up leaving

Am I autistic?

No, you're a fabricator.

no, such is the life of a patrician. ah, dumb roasties wilt never understand the depths of the male brain

cuz sometimes when you're chilling to don't want to have a long conversation about literature
she probably wanted to bone u queer lul

>prefers intellectually empty activities such as television
>if these were signals to snuggle close to you and eventually have sex with you, the fact that she feels the need to rely on this and not cut to the chase and throw herself at you means she's full of problems

This isn't a woman you'd want to be associated with. My advice is to, maybe, just maybe, have a cheap TV or something and a Netflix account, just to do the "Netflix and Chill" act so you can fuck these women, and not become emotionally invested.

>invites girl to study
>doesn't study with her
>doesn't invite her anywhere when the conversation don't work
nigga

how did you even get a girl into your house you autistic fuck

hes probably good looking

you should have drink tea with her and talk about literature or her hobbies

I've discovered that people who are interested in literature like we are here on lit are rare (but I guess maybe not so much if you're a lit major) and anytime I discuss literature with the one friend I've made who is as into it as I am, the discussion comes out clunky and always comes back to us agreeing that we really don't know what we're talking about. So then we usually just complain and talk about the NBA. DeLillo said somewhere that he doesn't talk at all about books with his writer friends for what it's worth

I think you're lying about your story

>be senior at public university
>match with cute cosplaying girl on Tinder
>she goes to the swanky private school on the other side of town
>ask if she wants to fugg
>she says yes :DDDDD
>go to her dormroom
>video game memorabilia covers every inch of the room not dedicated to clothes, a small bookshelf with a book about the history of Israel, among other books
>try to have a conversation about the Pip Boy bobbleheads on her shelf and how I enjoyed Fallout 4 but she doesn't want to talk about video games
>She doesn't get me off
>Cutest girl I've ever hooked up with
>Text her next day
>She responds to first text, not to my response to her response
>Haven't spoken to her or seen her since
Why did she have so much video game shit? Why do girls cosplay? Is it a sex thing? Should I text her again two years later?
>tfw no gf
>tfw most of your friends are girls
>tfw sexual tension with one of your coworkers

There's only sexual tension because she wants it, but she doesn't want to want it user. You can't change biology.

>She doesn't get me off
Don't waste your time.

Part of it is that I don't want to ask a girl I work with in close quarters for hours at a time to fugg me.
I think she lives on the other side of the country so you're probably right anyway.

I think being unable to enjoy tv or video games is a type of defect. Being unable to enjoy books is also a defect.

Holy shit then don't lol. Why would you do that?

>tfw the girl I made out with twice posts a milk and honey quote on facebook
Well, at least I know that it wasn't my fault that she doesn't want to speak to me again.
Also, once she posted a Nietzsche quote, I asked her if she had read something by him, and she said she had read some excerpts.
I know people who's major is English lit and they barely read the college books.

The other girl I made out with had English lit as a major, but at that time I wasn't reading much and she blocked me on facebook.

I probably wouldn't, it seemed like a good way to end the post.

I don't enjoy anything, I just read to not look like a pseud on Veeky Forums.

That's a serious defect.

You've just got to stay the course and make it about her.

I used to have a few maps up on my walls, and a girl I was seeing (who was lying on top of me at the time) pointed to the world map and asked me where Russia was.

no netflix to chill w/
u fucked up user
failed to access her snatch

You're autistic indeed and somewhat a cuck as well -- not because you failed to follow her vapid standards, but because you question your patrician lifestyle.

>he doesn't have several hard drives of kino on hand
>he doesn't appreciate visual art and storytelling

wtf dude, what sort of literature class are you attending where they never inject a movie or two for study?

you should have said "no i don't have tv but i do have a large art collection" and then whipped your dick out and said "this is not a pipe" because she wanted to bone u