If you frequent Veeky Forums you're not the kind of person who is going to be a true writer

>If you frequent Veeky Forums you're not the kind of person who is going to be a true writer
>If you were, you'd just continue to read and write avidly with no compulsion towards anonymous recognition

Hows that realization working for you faggots? Or have you not recognized it yet? I'm gonna assume the latter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpwPMY0wY2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't assume anybody besides you actually comes to lit for "recognition"

BTFO

This board is entirely for showing off, idk what else you think its for.

People are actually interested in each other's opinions.

>coming to Veeky Forums for recognition
What? Where did you even get this idea. I'm not sure why I would care to get recognition from a bunch of frogs who can barely write better than the average tumblr girl. I assume that a lot of us just come here for a few minutes a day for quick laughs and shitposts.

aren't*

i've never encountered anyone showing off here. maybe you should be more selective with the threads you give your attention to and the discussions you take part in.

right where are all these humour and shitpost threads on the catalogue

i wasn't aware that this was a self-aware ironic board like s4s

also, if you feel like nobody is interested in your opinions then maybe the fault lies with your opinions and not the interest of others since i never had any issues with that.

>i've never encountered anyone showing off here.

are you even being serious

Sadly we've been invaded by /pol/ and other places lately. Very few humorous and actual literature threads, which is why I barely even bother coming here at all now.

if you fail to see the interesting and funny parts of lit then why are you even here?

whoever said i cared about my opinions being recognized, you need to fix the way you read into things. I am saying that this board is a circle-jerk of people who want everyone

half. ofc there are some pseuds, but come on, that is the funny part of lit. i think you take yourself and the world way too serious.

to know that they fuckin read books

well, you were the one assuming others only come here for recognition so i thought it's ok to make assumptions with little evidence itt.

if you're intimidated by people who read books then maybe this isn't the place for you.

thats not an assumption just go to any of these threads its pathetic.

Half of these threads are critiquing some book, calling someone a pseud, saying how shit something is, ...all seems like an attempt to prove how "right" the OP is. It's really boring.

This board is boring and it doesn't even realize it.

you're a faggot

Can you even read

when you're bored, then go and do something else. just because you can't filter content doesn't mean everyone else is bored too.

Not really, since most posters on this board don't even read. It's painfully obvious if you've read a decent amount and browse for a bit.

You're the faggot, faggot.

I'm in a bad mood.
The seeming final bastions of intercourse where some notion of like-mindedness might be garnered when the external world amounts to a wasteland is nothing more than the same packaged in deceiving colors. All the more reason I despise it.

This isn't the place where people really interested in literature come. It's people who want to feel like a person who likes literature comes. If you like literature, guess what you do: you read. You write. This place is too incredibly negative or competitive (in terms of relating this work to that and which is better and what philosopher was the best and the same shit over and over) its demoralizing and I hate this place.

>Then why are you even here

Gimme a few minutes I'm drunk and I want to complain

you're the OP, faggot

I am the law

youtube.com/watch?v=bpwPMY0wY2Y