McDonalds is trialing fresh and made only when ordered quarter pounder burgers in some Florida restaurants...

McDonalds is trialing fresh and made only when ordered quarter pounder burgers in some Florida restaurants. They're going to look like pic related.

Will this finally being you back to McDonalds Veeky Forums?

No. Well-done beef, even as patties, is gross. Their breakfast is okay if I'm in a hurry.

Nope. McDonald's lost me almost 20 years ago. Never going back.

>implying I ever left

Came here to post this

You'd be screwed in the UK; most local authorities enforce a well done ruling on health grounds. Never managed to get medium rare outside London.

Literally every burger place ive been to that doesn’t have a drive thru does medium rare.

I didn't need further reasons to pity England.

>that pic
Perfection.

Literally?

the absolute STATE of British food

i'm waiting for this to finally come to california. in the meantime, the new crispy bbq chicken burgers with the fried onion strings and bacon is very legit.

Bullshit.
Adopt a trip so I can filter you and your retardation.

what a shame

That isn’t true, what the fuck? Every pub and premium burger chain does medium rare burgers.

>some florida restaurants
gonna have to look this up, hopefully here in orlando, we're usually a test market for chains. will definitely go try it out.

I highly doubt this will stay on the menu.
Fresh cooked burgers are a radical departure from McD's almost completely automated kitchen. It'll increase waiting time and costs, neither of which McDonald's likes to do.
This is just a publicity stunt.

>and then there's this retard
I get medium rare in Wolverhampton all the time.

>Fresh cooked burgers are a radical departure from McD's almost completely automated kitchen.
No they aren’t. You can automate freshly cooked burgers perfectly well.

Fast food is already slow enough.

The FSA set the standards not local authorities.
You are a fantasist and a pathetic one at that.

He means burger king and mcdonalds, not any actual restaurants.

Not if you want it to actually taste good. And no customer is going to wait extra time for burger that tastes the same as the one they didn't have to wait for.
McDonald's love to do little stunts like this to pretend they're keeping up with popular trends, but they don't actually need to keep up with popular trends because their model is still making them billions of dollars every year.

>Go to diner or similar establishment
>get normal hamburgers made to order
>Go to Mcdonalds
>get retard burger flipper who fucks up your order because hiring practices at these places are so abysmal that the common employee will not be able to handle this dramatic change in business and logistics model

No thanks, I'll wait for the first wave of food poisonings for a slight chuckle though.

Why do you think made to order patties taste less good than made in advance ones? Why would automation flip the usual rule on its head?

>Wolverhampton
If you're going to lie at least use the name of a real place

Went to a gastro type pub in the Cumbrian countryside (as far from London as you can get) the other week and they served me a burger that was pink on the inside. The mince was made that day though so maybe that exempts it.

steak 'n shake will go down to a medium for you if you ask, it's in-policy.

So why is everyone hating on McDonald's for the past 5 years? I mean they are really not that bad for what you pay. Maybe it's a US only problem? Here mcds are good.

think i'll just stick with the McChicken

Florida mcdonalds fag reporting in

We will cook patties well done, just cook when there is an actual order, not cook and hold.

a premade mcdick's burger is a lot more than beef. it's a processed food product with a carefully engineered flavor

McDonald's keeps going for the wrong crowd

Work on making it cheaper and make fun one-off items like Taco Bell, even if quality takes a huge hit

Embrace the fact you're cheap and accept that the Hillary voting soccer mom crowd will never accept you, now matter how 'GMO'-free you are, you'll always be McDonald's

>Liking a sloppy wet shitty burger that isn't even cooked properly

It's 2017 folks the lowest I'd go on a burger is med well

See I'm all for a medium rare steak but if I didn't make the beef patty myself and know where the beef came from I do not fuck with anything less than well done burgers.

>t. retard who has no idea what medium rare is, let alone how to cook a burger

I know what medium rare is

I just don't want a medium rare burger you dipshit

Well then how the fuck is it sloppy and wet? What the fuck are you doing to the poor thing?

why would that change if it were made to order?

>Work at Buffalo Wild Wings
>Easiest shit ever but just busy
>New hire comes in
>Was a McDonald's manager previously
>Cool, maybe they'll pick things up quickly
>Becomes a total bitch demanding smoke breaks every other hour
>Gets caught smoking weed in the bathrooms

Every time I order a goddamn medium rare burger, the Patty and the bottom bunk are soaked through with oils or blood. And it's just an awful eating experience because it just makes the veggies slide around out of the bun and your hands.

Maybe if I tried making my own it would be better

I guess you could store ground beef that has all the food additives in it already.

Oh boy

did you think they were actually mixing and forming the patties to order? that's not what OP meant dude.

>Not smoking weed at work

Nah. You should increase quality, so soccer moms, and the general populace, don't feel as guilty going to McDonald's. Your kids are going to drag you there eventually, and you aren't disgusted by the quality, and aren't as worried about how bad it is for your kids, you might do it more often. The general populace is hooked anyways, you just want to increase frequency there.

they did that for half a century dude, and it stopped working.

Ehhhh, maybe if they really are like in the pic. It looks like they actually managed to put a somewhat decent sear on that beef.

This.

They are opening habit burgers chains in South Florida . There's one by my office and one by my home. And is my go to place for a quick burger. I still eat at macdo tho, never stopped.

If you order your food with a modification i.e. no pickles/ketchup you get a fresh patty from the heat tray instead of a premade heatlamp burger. No salt on fries = fresh cooked fries.

Pic related is Habits portabella charburger

You could just ask them for one without grill seasoning if you want it fresh. Add you own salt and pepper.

BUT IT WONT BE READY WHEN YOU ORDER

You are like little baby

>Hey man what can I get you?
>Uhh fuck, what've you got ready to go now?
>Nothing I'm afraid boss, all made to order
>Fuck off

Unless they're gonna keep the food heater and have it for saver menu shit like doubles and singles it's gonna fuck them. People don't go there expecting fresh made unless they're ordering grills, they want fast, reasonably priced and somewhat consistent and safe

get out of this website grandpa. Only young memesters are allowed here.

Former manager here, the beef is still going to be shipped frozen to the store, it's just not going to be cooked frozen. They're apparently gonna thaw it out the day before so it can be cooked "fresh. All it think it's going to really do is piss off the guy on grill and the precloser who'll probably have to haul some patties out of the freezer.

>cheese not melted
>perfection

I don't think so

also
>inb4 "cheese"
>inb4 can't inb4 your own post

>memesters

Corporate humanism is cancerous.

Been here since 2005. Took me a year to figure where all the cool kids from SA went back then. If I haven't left yet I doubt I'll be leaving anytime soon.

i like my beef fresh, with a sprinkle of the good ol' 'tism

Isn't this how McDonald's used to originally operate, way, way back in the day?

Careful bong.

It's a bad situation.
They'll be stopping people from selling cheese made from unpasteurized milk next.
That's really a sign of being and ultra cuck nation.

Ate there last week...
WTF is with those toothpick fries!?!
I tossed them in the trash...

what's the deal with boiling/charring the meat at mcdonalds? Is their meat so full of e.coli? Are they so scared of lawsuits?

Fucking Wendy's fishermen.......i do hate McDonald's, though.

>Boiling

What

And I assume it's like Starbucks and burnt coffee, it keeps the taste uniform

Their burger factories run them through an ammonia misting tube to sanitize the meat. It makes it suck. Plain and simple. It degrades the smell, taste, and appearance.

fffffuck that's disgusting

It's also the scrap meat that's stripped of the skeleton after all the primary cuts have been made.
From an industrial standpoint it's a marvelously efficient system.
From an enjoyment standpoint, it's like eating a meat flavored dish sponge.

Yup, and that's why even their new "fresh" burgers will suck. They have their own beef production facilities, and they all use ammonia to sanitize the meat. It won't matter if it's "fresh", it will still have shit flavor, texture, and appearance.

It'll change when corporations take over space.

>mcdonalds manager
>complete retard
I don't understand how the fuck retards get hired. I've applied at my local mcdonalds 5 times and never heard back while people get hired and don't show up to work and complain they're short on staff constantly whilst giving half the people no hours

fast food burgers are usually done medium-well
it does make a difference

/ourgirl/ at it again

Don't you need a license to use a knife at a restaurant too?

>girl
>implying it isn't some smug neckbeard at the helm of the social media brigade

This. I even got rejected from Walmart.

>orange drink
Any relation to purple drank?

At the time it was a middle-aged Jewish female SJW who was running that account.
She quit when some autist doxed her because he thought she'd look like the drawings he'd seen on Veeky Forums.

A meal at McDonald's right now where I live is like 7$. Fuck that noise. I could get a pound of beef and 5 pounds of potatoes for less than 5$ at the grocery store

The here forever meme is real

I'm coming up to my 12th year. Someone get me the hell out of here, it's like living in a Turkish prison.

>Fresh

Former Mcdonald's manager here, when they say fresh, they don't mean freshly made burgers, they just mean that the order won't be pre-cooked and hot held. It's part of an initiative called 'Experience of the Future' that started in Germany and has started to be rolled out here in the UK. Everything is made to order and you can purchase through automated order points and then wait for your number to be called out. It's completely soulless and I'm glad I stopped working with the company before it came to my restaurant.

True. It's still pink slime patties.

My first job was McDonald's, I still remember breaking up stacks of frozen patties with a putty knife and dropping them on the clamshell. The "clack" sound reminded me of an air hockey puck.
I still laugh whenever they use any words like artisan, gourmet or fresh to describe a product.

Thanks for dropping by, redditors.

Fucks off, mcdicks shill. The food is trash.

>even as patties
If it's made from ground beef, it HAS to be well done. Anything less, and you risk diseases. Steak is fine rare, but never ground beef.

They'll drop this as soon as it starts negatively impacting drive thru times

This. When you grind meat the bacteria that was on the surface is mixed in with the meat inside where it can multiply freely. With a steak the searing will kill off all microbes on the surface.

this gets posted in every thread about burgers and the fact is you can reduce the bacteria in a piece of meat to safe levels at rare temperatures. it doesn't have to be brown to be safe, that's a pernicious myth sustained by the squeamish.

We've had made to order in Australia forever

First it was supposed to replace all the quarter pounder patties Nation wide now its just fucking florida...

It takes less time to cook fresh meat...

Maybe he was just curious who it was, rather than he believed some nonsense.

Medium-Well Burger/Medium-Rare Steak master race wwa?

fuck off shill