What's the preferred way to eat a bologna sandwich? As of late I've been intrigued by this meat product

What's the preferred way to eat a bologna sandwich? As of late I've been intrigued by this meat product

I put two slices of bolo on white bread with Miracle Whip, a slice of Swiss cheese (no holes) and some lettuce

Is this acceptable? Is this well liked? I'm not sure how to feel about it thus far

fried thicc!
spicy mustard
raw white onion thicc!
White bread.

Do what you're doing except pan fry the bologna first. Maybe get some dill pickles too.

Use rye bread instead of white, Thousand Island instead of mayo, sour kraut instead of lettuce, and pastrami instead of bologna. That's how you make the perfect bologna sandwich.

mmmph, I haven't had a reuben in an age. think i'll make some for family dinner this weekend.

i am always amazed of how shit american bologna looks like

That is a very acceptable bolosan.
I like thin sliced bolo with mayo on soft white sandwich bread. I'll make a stack of four to six of them and eat them like that.

obsessed etc etc
OP's pic is probably just Oscar Meyer shit. You can still get quality stuff from a deli. Kind of liekm how you can get plasticy American "cheese" from the grocery dairy aisle or the real deal from the deli.

Browning it in a pan is a good move. Otherwise I usually do it pretty simple with just some grainy mustard, kraut or kimchi, and a creamy young cheese like havarti or edam.

>Is this acceptable?
Nothing about bologna, or miracle whip, is acceptable.

Thick?

nice thicc dubs!
But i'm a pickle spear on the side kinda guy.

Revolting, just revolting. Literally a tenth of that meat would be sufficient.

First off, ditch the nasty Whip, dammit.

Then get a jar of pic related. It doesn't have to be that brand, sandwich spread is also made by hellmanns, kraft, heinz, so whatever brand appeals to you. Blue Plate is my favorite, though.

Then, ALWAYS pan fry your bologna. ALWAYS. That's what makes the difference. Same rule applies to Spam.

Bread is your choice. I like a good bakery quality white bread for this particular kind of sandwich, or sourdough, but you use whatever floats your boat.

Toppings should include at least one of the following: sliced onion, sliced tomato, leaf lettuce, pickled peppers. Cheese can be good sometimes, that's up to you. If you add cheese, I recommend melting it on top of the frying bologna, and adding a dab of mustard in between the two because it compliments the richness.

DAMMIT, I FORGOT PIC.

The preferred way to eat a bologna sandwich is while incarcerated.

I don't like green bologna, user-I-am.

This guy gets it.

Do Americans really eat sandwiches with that much shit in it?
That's absolutely fucking absurd.
No wonder you're all fat cunts.

Pickels

Pic related

>Do Americans really eat sandwiches with that much shit in it?

$0.35/g for deli meat, wish I could afford it.

user, beware the baloney sammich. I found them easy and quick to make, easy to shop for, and always just bland enough to not be offensive so I was rarely motivated/disgusted enough to eat other stuff. I got so fuckin fat after 2 years do that.

So is it like beef or pork or what.

Yes

fried on white bread with mustard or mayo or both
not fried on white bread with tomato slice and mayo
not fried on white bread with mayo
not fried on white bread with mustard
no pickles, no ketchup, no onion those are the rules

Velveeta slices are the only authorized cheese allowed on fried baloney sammich's. Cold baloney sammichs may use american cheese slices only if velveeta is not available.

Pan-fry, add relish and mustard. Sometimes I add Tabasco or toast the bread with the drippings. Never liked cheese (or dairy in general).

Fried bologna is based, but as a cold cut it sucks.

I like fried on bread just with yellow mustard, or dijon.

throw some dij on that bitch

Go to Cook County jail and find out.

Stupid nigger.