Take 90 mins for lunch

>take 90 mins for lunch
>stop #1: 30 mins: chipotle (first course)
>stop #2: 15 mins: in-and-out burger (second course)
>stop #3: 20 mins: sushi happy hour (3rd and final course)

Leaves 25 mins for napping in car afterwards, and no one is the wiser that you are actually eating 3 lunches instead of one.

Am I the only one who does this? Its about the same as a buffet, but the food is fresher, and better. Thoughts?

Most normal functioning adults don't have the time or resources for this sort of gluttonous extravagance. Is this a daily event?

well, um, no.. not daily *cough*

>90 minutes for lunch
Fuck is this? Are you NEET?

>No one is the wiser

Oh I'm pretty sure they can figure it out m8 ;^)

I can't imagine a NEET living his dwelling for 90 minutes at a time. I think OP's some special cross-breed. Someone who's managed employment with the mentality of a NEET.

He probably will be getting a pink piece of paper before long.

*leaving

I have 30mins for launch

15 if you take out walking/smoking

Why did they make Celestia figures pink instead of white anyway? I always think it's Cadence until I inspect closer

how much do you weigh?

Whats the lore behind these images?

as a neet i will proudly admit i leave the house at least 2-3 hours a day you fuck wit

he's talking about leaving and actually going to a job, you braindead illiterate lazy fuck.

>getting a job when i can get payed to do nothing

yeah ok

>payed

>payed
Dumb fuck

>Transistor sword and TF2 Atomizer
Interesting choices.

oh wow, it is like there is some people who speak English as a second language. Yes, yes, it is fascinating.

>being this bad at damage control
Yikes!

I wasn't even him

It's /r9k/'s imagination of what a female NEET would be like

Thanks.

epic fail my dude

I eat my house salad at my desk like a good worker bee.

I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU

Tell me more about this. Don't worry, this is a safe space. Come on, weight, job, income. Let's hear it.

I'm one of these. I have a good job but I'm a NEET at heart since I barely work.

Apparently because pink horses sell better, Celestia even has (had?) a pinkish hue in the show. But people and kids surely complained how its not show accurate, so Cadance might have come along just to let Celestia be white.

First thing that comes to mind is how expensive that would be. Ballpark like $50+ right?

Also interested.

If was being modest and assumed $12 at each place, which gets you to $40, but I assume someone who travels looking for 'the buffet experience' gets guac and everything too.

I do things like this when I binge now. Last time I did the whole binge at one place I stopped at Five Guys and got a cheeseburger and coke, ate that, then got up and ordered more which got me some crazy looks, got another two burgers, then finished those and got up and bought two cheese dogs and the ladies behind the counter were just evil eyeing me I was so ashamed. Then I ran out of money so could only buy one of the cheese dogs. I was crying during this too and pretty sure my makeup was running.

Good times.