Is there any book that can give me guidance to keep on living while being a 3/10?

Is there any book that can give me guidance to keep on living while being a 3/10?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5l-Lv9tGQwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go to /r9k/, ugly loser

so no?

If youre a man, this doesn't really matter. Use your excess time wisely youll be fine.

The Virgin Suicides

The world as will and representation

what does being a 3/10 mean?

being a truly ugly fuck

hit the gym nerd.
all girls love a shredded dude

Now what exactly makes you 3/10

Post pics if you're gonna cry about your appearance

I'll just say my face length is somewhere between dfw and lovecraft but I'm also 5'8 and balding.

So...completely unremarkable. 5'8" isn't short enough to complain. Most men bald as they mature. No one has noticed your face length. I see dozens of people like you every day. Most of us are mediocre. Typical averagefag mental masturbation that's all over Veeky Forumsr9k these days.
Most average looking writers weren't retarded enough to bitch about it at length. Maybe try some people like Bukowski or Houellebecq who were/are actually ugly but their stuff might be too humorous for you.

The Dream of A Ridiculous Man by Dostoevsky .

Why not write about your experiences? Clue the world into yours,and maybe you will score some sympathy for the less gifted souls cpping with such struggles.

Call it 3/10. Good title.

I'm also ugly and I hate this world every minute of every day. I hope my parents burn in hell for all eternity for making me be born.

, and I doubt there are great writers who haven't read all their books by their early twenties.

There is no greater evil in this world, no greater sin, than that of ugliness. There can be no solace for you, no story to lessen the severity of your fate, as I have found.

Rituals by Nooteboom

unironically infinite jest. but also, and I know Veeky Forums hates him, bukowski.

youtu.be/5l-Lv9tGQwI

God loves you buddy. There's a whole world out there for you.

OP raises a good point. my life is by all accounts really terrible and I have no real friends, but something about every now and again a girl wanting to make out, or calling me cute, or smiling at me keeps me going.

My suggestion OP is to get into Social Theory. Start with Marx, get into Foucault, Jameson Baudrillard etc. It is literally an endless and endlessly difficult field. You can become so immersed in an abstract notion of reality that reality fades away and you just see the gears behind everything in a way.

SOME 3/10 can do this trick where instead of becoming hot you become 'interesting looking'