So im hoping I pass my CPA exam. Bought a blue label as a celebratory bottle. What the best way to drink this...

So im hoping I pass my CPA exam. Bought a blue label as a celebratory bottle. What the best way to drink this? I was gonna mix it with some store brand cola.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hpLRS0RzKoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do we really need bait ANOTHER bait thread?

Salt, shot, lime, boom. That will put some hair on your chest, kid.

No wtf, i don't drink that often. Idk how to drink it.

when you inevitably fail your exam your only option is to buttchug it

I'd actually recommend root beer over cola.

two ice cubes per glass.

Blended shite

Put it in a glass at room temperature and sip it, add a teaspoon of water if you can't handle neat liquor.

>CPA exam
>wannabe accountant throwing down the dough for a bottle of blue label whisky

you've already failed

You drink it neat because for $300 it had better be good neat

maybe bait but yeah just drink with an ice cube

blow out after sipping, lots of the burn of alcohol is just the vapor trapped in your throat

butt chugg

This exam has taken me 6 months to complete. How bout you fuck off, $300 for a good expierience with friends is worth it to me.

perfect recipe
>grab a glass tumbler
>stick it in the freezer until it gets frosty
>remove the glass, place on a surface
>remove your pants
>dangle your dong into the glass
>pour whiskey into the glass, making sure to let it run over your penis
>once you've poured about 3 ounces into the glass, stir it once using your tool
>remove penis
>consume drink

Good luck faggot, just don't forget if you don't cook the books you will get fired and if you do cook the books you will get fired and go to jail

JW Blue is overpriced shit, should have gone with actual quality over price

>What the best way to drink this?
By pouring it into your fucking mouth.
What the fuck are you asking nigger?
Do you like ice? Then pour it over ice.
Do you like it neat? Then pour it into a glass with no ice.

Seriously, what the fuck are you making a thread for?

Why would you buy the bottle before you get your results...

he is obviously a very bad accountant

Bump.

i know this is probably a bait thread, but here's how me and my boys do it

cheese platter, crackers, olives, sun dried tomatoes, anchovies

to drink with a class you have to know how to eat with a class

If he fails, he's got a bottle to chug down. Works out either way.

Black Label is so much better you faggot

This is bait as fuck but here we go.
Best way to drink JW Blue:
> assemble friends
> 2, only.
> acquire fire, either fireplace or outdoor fire pit
> sit by said fire
> in large plastic cups, divvy up the blue label. Everyone should have 1/3 of the bottle
> hack up all your mucus and hock a loogie right on top of your drink
> now that it’s primed, insert plastic tubing into asshole
> take turns pouring quickrete fast curing concrete into each other’s ass tubes
> wet mixture with drink by pouring into plastic tubing
> flex ass sphincter to mix
> after mixture has hardened, its time to call the police

>coke
>ritz crackers
>greasy silverware
>no cheese knives
>using a cutting board
>those cheap ass olives
>that table
This is sad

drink it however you like it user!

if i have something as good as blue label i'd tend to just drink it straight

you are a sad envious little man

Jonnie blue is ok but there's better whisky around for cheaper.
Best off going to a bar and trying a few different whiskies before splashing out on $160 bottle.

The fact that you think your little setup is so amazing that people would envy it just makes it even sadder.

I liked it user

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks ****ing pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook **** that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking ***got.

I would fully expect someone who buys blue label to mix it with coke. would have been better bait with a better whiskey. if that's the best you could think of then the joke is on you OP.

i liked it too

Not that guy, but holy shit, there’s about 50 better whiskeys out there for what you paid. What makes it really sad is that you could have saved enough by buying a decent single malt to actually buy decent food as well.

It’s okay, once you pass your early 20’s you’ll understand.

>brown hand top left

So this is what poor people in the ghettos of Mumbai think of as rich.

Neat, possibly on the rocks, or with flat/sparkling water if you must water it down, but Blue Label's a bit expensive to be drowning in cola. You already knew this, and you've been called out on it numerous times, but it bears repeating.

>Being an accountant
>be stupid enough to waste $300 on BLENDED not even single malt whisky
>be stupid enough to want to drink $300 whisky with soda or ice
Honestly just remove yourself from the gene pool already

You should have gotten the limited edition Blade Runner 2049 bottle

>cheese
>crackers
>whiskey

who's my nigga

You may blow I prefer to exhale, its 2017 though user and totally ok

Lmao fuck off dumb rich cunt, when i finished my last exam which i tanked m and my mates went to a party and drank Fruity Lexia mixed with orange juice

Im not rich wtf. I work for deloitte as a staff 1 making 60k.

Can't wait till you hang from the lampost bourgeoisie scum. Just a reminder that your day is coming and we're going to take back the worth of our labour from you fat cat pigs :)

There's more of us than you and guns are cheap :)

You are fucking retarded.

Distilled (or at least filtered) water or nothing. Ice in whisky just kills the flavour.

t. snob with shit palate

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hpLRS0RzKoY

>in large plastic cups
stopped reading there, but really should have stopped reading
here
>assemble friends

That sounds a bit gay user

Which one? Seems like your first so is it BEC?

No im done in 5 weeks. Im confident enough. My last one was REG.

Blue lable goes in anus. It's too good to put in your pleb mouth.

Pour it in a glass and drink it. No ice, don't chill it, room temp.

I saw a bum naked from his thighs up passed out on market street with a bottle of blue label.
Almost stole it.

The only problems are the ritz crackers and the corona, I'd seriously look into getting better crackers. The corona is fine I guess, you do you. Everything else is totally fine, getting a cheese platter instead of a cutting board isn't going to make the cheese any better, it'll just let you pretend that you're rich more easily. Which, I guess, is the entire point of blue label so you might be on to something.

>blended scotch

nice dude congrats. REG aint all that bad, 90% youve got it

This
And this

You should not be drinking this stuff its basically too good for you get back to a jack and coke or whatever

recently tried slamming a bottle of it got halfway and thought i might over do it .... drank he other half in disappointment liek 4 mins later should have jsut done the whole thing to begin with was saving that bottle for almost a year too

Wooow mr richy richo, staff numero uno at the top of the food chain hey?

I buy blue label cause thats how I roll not like you other deloitte scrubs.

it's best as an enema obviously you fucking amateur

oh lordy that looks ghetto as fuck

Alcohol is the best insurance
Drink when happy
Drink when sad

On the off chance this isn't b8...
You shouldn't be mixing a whisky like that. If you want to mix, buy the red label as that is what they make it for. Ice generally kills the flavour of Scottish whisky as well so should not be used. JW is a smooth whisky which is made to be easy to drink, and it is only 40%, so you shouldn't need to dilute it. However if you do decide the alcohol burn is too much then add a small amount of fresh water. Drink it neat in a glencairn glass if you have one (they are cheap), small sips, and enjoy it. The first couple of sips might burn a little, but that goes away and you will be able to enjoy the flavour it has to offer.

heh

this fucking thread

aware

Whats that olive brand

Staff with is the title you tard. I'm newly hired.

Faggot lumpenprole scum. Can't even type mean words on the internet. Thinks because he bought some ritz crackers and the "expensive kirkland cheese" he lays in his 250sqft apartment in the city he's some hot shit. Buys some bottom tier blended whiskey because it is what the rich people drink, but can't think independently enough to find which kind of serving if whiskey he prefers. You're almost as noveau rich trashy as Trump.

Well you know what? Fuck you buddy, and the horse you ride in on. I hope you fail your exam and have to work in a restaurant as a server trashing your pride for tips to afford your apartment location for which you can "jumpstart your career"

Throw that shit out the window and buy pic related, then drink it mixed with monster energy.