Do you make it a point to learn about other cultures' food practices so you don't look like a loser?

Do you make it a point to learn about other cultures' food practices so you don't look like a loser?

It's ok if women don't know how to do things, people will find it adorable.
Now, if that was a guy being retarded with the chopsticks, you'd be calling him a retard and a sperg.

and a faggot lets not forget that

and a rapist, let's not forget that

Dumb bitch listened to the nigger and burned herself

The only thing I make a point to ever learn is the proper way to do cheers

What the fuck is her problem?

No, because food practices are fucking stupid. Literally nobody else has food practices except for stupid Asian countries. Eat your food, get on with your life, quit being so pretentious about your food - it's all going to be shit in the end.

Bitch I don't even leave my house

She's an alt right nazi sympathizer according to the alt left.

more likely spiked her finger on the shell

You only need to be able to read a french menu. All other shit is trivia bullshit that doesn't really matter.

In reality she's just a dumb over-privileged bitch just like the multitude of dumb bitches that came before her.

You sound mad, Drumpflet.

Was it autism?

she even looks directly at the camera, playing up the whole "look at me I'm just a girl I don't know anything please rescue me!"

I'd like to throw a fucking brick at her face. Maybe if it disfigured her she would realize her sexual market value declined and then be willing to fuck me. But only if she learned how to use chopsticks

Who is that, and does she have autism?

I want to have beautiful retarded babies with Taylor

>Who is that
Christ how fucking new are you? She was a meme on this website from 2009 onward.

>nobody else has food practices except for stupid Asian countries
Are you literally retarded
Every fucking culture has rules and etiquette for food - some seemingly logical, some utterly arbitrary.

Like how Americans tip with a rip.

Your quaint customs are why you can't out run a jdam. E enjoy your boom

You guys know that Tay is a sperg'd out lesbian, right? It's obvious to anyone who's ever known a lesbian or two.

Holy fuck, I'm a fat white cis male from fly-over America and even I can use chopsticks.
You have to have some kind of neurological handicap to not be able to figure chopsticks out in one sitting.

I want to punch that nigger square in the face for even daring to sit next to the Aryan goddess Taylor Swift.

How exactly do you eat a prawn with the shell still on it using chopsticks? Can such a thing even be done?

I don't even go to sushi bars anymore
#forkshaming

>so you don't look like a loser?
More like because I find it interesting. I like the way Polish serve vodka shots to one another and I would never take my time at the table of a Hindu wedding anymore like I would in a restaurant.

>alt left
opinion discarded

she's asexual, not a dyke