Best budget/bulk food to buy? I prefer cooking to microwaving. Right now I eat oatmeal, rice and beans...

Best budget/bulk food to buy? I prefer cooking to microwaving. Right now I eat oatmeal, rice and beans, and baked potatoes

Seems like you're already doing it, friendo.
You could bake bread I guess. Lentil soup?

Why no pasta?

>Total Servings: 36,000

>average 20.28 calories per serving

This is in the event of nuclear war, right?

Always seemed luxurious to me, or too Spartan. I guess I just like oatmeal, and rice n beans (and usually salsa) tastes like something I could get at a restaurant. Noodles and sauce isn't a meal to me, and adding meat is out of my price range (I believe) right now

>2,000 calories per day on average

I want to cook

How many people does this feed?

Seems like you've got the right stuff. You can always buy their big ass bag of onions, check out the prices on their meat department chicken saddlebags, sometimes chicken thighs and things like that go down to .97 a lb and they freeze very well.

36,000 learn to read negroid

Milk. For cheaper then a grocery store you get 2 gallons. Super worth it.

One. Their "servings" are being counted as "you're going to eat three servings from four different cans to make up one 650-calorie meal".

That's dumb as hell. I spend like 4k per year on food

It sounds like you're eating the shittiest poorfag diet imaginable. All those carbohydrates are going to kill you.

Costco's meats are cheap. Buy some goddamned chicken.

>Eating one meal a day

I would suggest getting some spices to spruce up what you have, as it's cheaper than adding meat. If it's within your price range getting some chipotle peppers and mixing it in with your beans when you cook them is what I do when I need a cheap meal. Bonus if it's packaged in adobo sauce. I can usually make a can last 4-5 meals, which only adds 25 cents and greatly improves the flavor of rice and beans.

Yeah, wtf, one year of food with 36,000 servings is 98 servings per day. They must have goofed and meant 3,600 servings, which would come up to ~2,000 calories per day.

They have tons of things to make your meals taste better- spices, bottled salsa and that kind of thing. You won't find cheaper eggs or chicken breast than at Costco.

you fucked up, microwaving is where the budget scene's at right now

4 people for a year