ITT: meme foods you were at the beginning reluctant to use because sperglords on Veeky Forums bashed them...

ITT: meme foods you were at the beginning reluctant to use because sperglords on Veeky Forums bashed them, but eventually came to senses and realized it's fucking awesome and totally worth it

i'll fucking start

>meme
>sperglord
>fucking awesome
>I'll fucking start

HOw can i upboat this?

I want to agree with you but

I'm absolutely fine with some finally saying it. Himalayan salt is delicious.

You should try Korean bamboo salt. Sounds like a meme but my god is it flavorful

You should try Japanese seaweed salt. Sounds dumb it's great.

Same for properly smoked salt. Just the smell seems to activate some kind of primal part of your brain

Pork Belly. If done right it's legit amazing.

Sriracha bacon forever

I use iodidzed table salt, it sounds like a dumb meme but it's great for almost all cooking

its weird that shit thats supposed to be just salt (OP'S pic soy sauce etc) adds fucking tons of flavor

Skin on to provide crackling. Potatoes and brown sauce. Beautiful

I've just slowly braised it in the past, giving it an odd sticky-texture but still firm enough to hold together until slicing. Basically it's soft enough you could chew it with your gums, but it's not soggy enough that it shreds. Rice and vegetables I added near the end of the cooking process so they soak up the fat and collagen.

Great for Bulgogi

I've never been reluctant to use an ingredient because it's suddenly enjoying a moment of popularity. I may avoid certain restaurants that seem to be making dishes more for Instagram than the pleasure of eating, but that's about as much as I let what I read online shape how I eat. That and the handful of food critics whose opinions I like.

Happy CakeDay!!!!

mcchickens

stop

You should try Chinese Peking salt. Sounds ridiculous but its very pleasant.

How about a slice instead of Gold? Here's a slice for you!

You should try Mongolian Beef salt. Sounds fake but it's pretty good.

>Wish i could upvote this twice

You should try ground dehydrated McChicken. It sounds gay, but it's very wholesome

>giving a fuck about what people on the internet think about a food or ingredient

live your fucking life how you want if you like it you like it

How can you tell if its real Himalayan salt and not just some salt they died pink?

you know why it tastes good?

because it's salt.

You fucking retards

Jesus Christ I picked up some of this a few months ago, had no idea what I was missing.

so much this

Really? It's not even that good. Lurpak is better.

You should try petrified dinosaur feces. It sounds unsanitary, but it's nice and clean.

its delicious but its weak as fuck to make pie dough, would not recommend. its great for cookies though.

Its great for toast spread

>not using lurpak

Dead salt doesnt usually turn pink, if the salt died pink its legit Himalayan salt. It sacrificed itself to be inside your spice cabinet