So I bought a pack of sweet mini peppers on a whim and now I have no idea what to do with them. Suggestions?

So I bought a pack of sweet mini peppers on a whim and now I have no idea what to do with them. Suggestions?

Eat them.

put them up your butt

glue them to your neighbors door

Cut out the seeds and use the succulent and textured pepper inner surface as a fleshligh.

Make a necklace.

omelette
beef sandwich
mild salsa
goes good with chicken too

Can I put them up my butt then eat them?

fry whole in pan with oliveoil until skin gets dark, throw in a chopped garlic cloves some salt pepper and then deglaze the fuck with balsamic and reduce.

tasty stuff.

Sure. Make sure you clean out your butt with warm soapy water first!

Liking the sound of this, maybe tossed with some pasta.

make stuffed peppers

Don't have anything to stuff them with

I usually toss em in olive oil and roast until soft and blistered

Then go get something to stuff them with.

Those things have a zillion uses. Roast 'em. Grill 'em. Stuff them. Cut up and stir-fry them. Use as a side for fajitas or tacos. Chop, saute, and add to an omelet or fritatta. Add them to a soup or stew. Pickle them.

I was gonna suggest the same. i bought mini peppers some time back. I made my typical meatloaf mix but rather than forming a loaf, I stuffed the peppers with it. Then, I pan-fried them and, finally, added a splash of stock and lidded the pan to let the meat finish in the hot steam.
Made a spiced gravy (dark tallow roux mounted with finely minced onion, powdered ginger, allspice and black pepper, used to thicken beef stock) and served the peppers with it as well as sides of cauliflower stamppot and stewed green cabbage.

Was good.

If you eat them, they will naturally go up your butt

To be completely fair you can cook basically anything like this and it'll turn out pretty darn tasty

stuff them. perfect for little bite-sized poppers. consider beef

Dry them in your oven with some salt and pepper.

Enjoy infinite flavor for months.

Ground turkey stuffed pepper poppers!!!

Chop them up and put them in an omelet or scramble.

slice em up with some onions and sauteƩ them with spicy, italian sausage. spicy and sweet go nicely together

cut them into rings.
Add pic related.

risotto
use them as door stopes

Great in any eggs thing. Stir fry. Eat them raw (just cut'em up and remove the seeds).

I don't think the mini peppers have seeds/core.
OP can you confirm? cut one lengthwise.

They do have seeds yes, but not many. I took the garlic and balsamic suggestion. I also threw in diced pancetta and then tossed it with some pasta, topped with chopped parsley and parmesan.