Foods you eat while youre sick

Sprite and saltines are my go to ever since i was a kid but im thinking about branching out. Is there any other foods ck reccomends for sick days?

Adult chicken soup. aka consommé

I just eat some ramen and snort cocaine.

Sprite+Saltines is the FOAT for sick days but I also really liked grits and tomato soup.

Soup? I don't know. I haven't even had a cold in a decade. I think I just didn't feel like eating anything for a couple days. Do you have to be around a lot of children or something? Do you not wash your hands very often?

Piss in a bowl with a sexy pancake on the side?

Hot and spicy food.

I don't often get a cold, though.

>
being sick is uncommon for me as well which is why im making the most of the opportunity by treating myself to the perfect meal

>sexy pancake
mashed potato cake with sour cream and chives.
Don't call it a latke

But that's a latke.
Applesauce>sour cream though

spicy foods to clear the sinuses
bland stuff if it's a gastrointestinal food

No, user. I only make european food.
Call it a polish Placki if you can't call it a leftover mashed potato cake.

When I was a kid I believed that lime Kool-Aid was a magical elixir; I always seemed to feel better after drinking it.

Whole milk and pretzels are my go to food when I'm ill and don't have an appetite. If I'm throwing up a lot it's bananas and water/gatorade if I have any.

OP here. i made a soup with garlic, onions, miso, saifun noodles and bean sprouts. its savory and flavorful, super spicy and the onion lends just a little sweetness to balance it out. better than canned soup and saltines

lime airborne is the best flavor too.. super refreshing and not too sweet, so i bet lime kool aid would be good as well

booze, garlic butter noodles, chili, lefse with mashed potatoes and gravy and roast turkey

Mrs. Grass soup

Try mixing OJ 50/50 or to taste with the sprite and sip slowly. substitute Fresca preferably, or savory (not spicy) tomato juice, no ice. like the kind you get on planes.

Cream of tomato soup as well

if you're a femanon we should procreate.

>noodles*

Whenever I have a stomachache (or a stomach virus in general), I find that drinking Diet 7-Up seems to do the trick.

Ginger ale, soup and toast for dipping is the only answer. Your choice of soup.

I get fucked up on cheap vodka to dull the pain. I do it every day anyway, but it's better when I'm sick now than in the past.

This plus sprite and saltines

For me, it's the McChicken.

Looks good, bro. Feel better, OP.

drink orange juice. not only will it make you feel better faster, it tastes godly when you're sick for some reason.

Always a solid choice.

I am not a sweets person but when I am getting sick I always crave them.

I'd fill up a shot glass with hot water and way too much honey, squirt a bit of lemon juice in there and top it off with cinnamon powder.
Give it a quick stir and take the shot. Byebye cold.

You could also use ginger in there somewhere for even better effects, but this was the cure my mum came up with when I was little.

Thick n chunky spicy chicken curry soup.

It's awesome, solids to keep the stomach working, fluids to keep you alive, spice to give you heat and open up the airways.

Only drawback is the best brand here is so expensive it's pretty much only a sick food.

Last time I was sick I made a concoction of aloe juice, coconut water, and some fruit vinegar. (was out of diet soda)

Always something really hot. I always try to sweat until I can't take it and have nightmares about being on fire. I also crave pickled foods and sausage and cheese.