Name one meal is flyovers are missing out on coasties? I'm serious? What is so special about big city food...

Name one meal is flyovers are missing out on coasties? I'm serious? What is so special about big city food? The AIDS themed restaurants? Kys selves

Flyovers don’t need restaurants as they know how to cook or know someone who does.

I can't find a decent Ramen shop in bumfuck Ohio.

Also impossible to find any lighter fare. I live in a small college town and all we have is pizza and burgers for the most part. A few sports bars and gastropubs. I would kill for a decent poke bowl, or even a salad option that wasn't a basic house salad or a ceasar.

Would def suck a fart from her gashole

Flyovers have absolutely no good pizza, anywhere.

Even the "local" places that are 4.5 stars on Yelp are actually shit but the flyovers think it's ambrosia because they don't know any better.

Pic related, what you can't get in flyover.

my penis

Gross man. You'd literally be eating shit particles.

The AIDS themed restaurant was in Toronto, you dumbo

>one basil leaf

do that shit in my city you wouldn't last 10 minutes.

>A FUCKING LEAF

It's just there for color, I assume.

NY pizza is fine without basil.

Nah. I travel a lot. Including all of the big pizza cities. I've found several local places I'd go to again that were in flyovers. They're just harder to find, and absolutely hell to get a seat in at peak hours.

Food is just about the only thing flyovers have on coasties.
Other than that, living in a flyover state is utter shit
>shitty school districts
>no good colleges
>nothing is walking distance
>no decent beaches
>nothing interesting, just crops and rednecks
If you defend living in a flyover state, you've probably never step foot in a non-flyover state
>t. former south dakotan

Depends on what you mean by flyover. I live where it takes 40 minutes to drive one way to find a restaurant that isn't a fast food or applebees tier chain. There are a few texmex independents that suckass but that's it. I don't feel deprived however. Necessity is the mother of invention and it has helped me improve in my cooking. I bake my own bread, make sausage, cure bacon and shoulders, ferment vegetables and hot sauces, etc. When I see an international dish I want to try, I'll research to find as authentic as possible, order the obscure ingredients on-line or just stock up when I make the hour drive to the international market. Couple that with the benefits of a large garden and hunting literally in walking distance from my front door and I can live with it. The primary drawback is a lot of the people are mouthbreathing fundamentalist troglodytes and that's a bit tiresome.

I've lived in Salt Lake City and Memphis which are both pretty large (but flyover) cities.

You can't get a decent bite of pizza in either city.

I never said it was a rule. It's going to vary. But the best place I know is a little place in Bowling Green, Ohio. College towns seem to have a better hit rate, from my own completely anecdotal experience.

I've lived on both coasts, mostly the west, for all my life. Moved to Iowa a couple months ago and I'm loving it.

What the fuck is wrong with her legs? They look deformed.

>former South dakotan

You're opinion is irrelevant. I live in Colorado and it's pretty fucking great.

>Name one meal is flyovers are missing out on coasties?
>Kys selves

Miamifag detected.