As a former fish man let me ruin canned fish 4u

No white people will work the fish plants because its min wage so they ship in thaiwans to work there and the whites that do work there spit in the fish and throw rotten fish in or whatever is there for a laugh to make the day go by
The taiwanese dont wash their hands either

T. Salty man why got fired from the fish factory for spitting

OP you sound saltier than a can of triple salted sardines rn

Everything gets sanitized when they pressure-seal the cans so I don't even care what happened previously

Enjoy gook semen, also they threw random shit in anything ground up, spit, boogers, fucking anything, avoid fake crab lol

>OP claims to be a fish packer
>OP is actually a fudge packer

Anyone eating canned fish probably doesnt give a shit about food handling

Pretty sure that fish processing is largely automated these days

Nah, there's still a lot of human hands involved. The canning is largely automated but the actual processing is still done by people. It's why so many college students and ski bums flock to Alaska every summer to be sprayed with fish guts.

Thanks OP, I think I'll have some sardines now. Anyone got any good sardine recipies? Of course they're good right out of the can but I wonder what else they're good for.

>No white people will work the fish plants
>and the whites that do work there
wat

why are you so angry at canned fish?

Toastrd bagel with creme cheese and sardines

sardines on saltine crackers, slathered in hot sauce with an ice cold budweiser. Serve on a paper plate.

Could you please indicate on the doll exactly where the canned fish touched you.

well you certainly seem to have a low enough IQ to be telling the truth. How many years did you fish man for OP? What city did you fish man in?

I think I would be able to tell if there was rotten fish in my cans of sardines.

Adds up.

It's all proteins OP.

Sorry you got your ass fired from a minimum wage job/

kek op doesn't have a job anymore

Man I don't make kippers with scrambled eggs enough. Gives you fishy burps for the rest of the day

this, shit gets cooked at a million degrees

This is my go to but sub the beer for shitty vodka and juice

This is true. I worked in one once and we used to cry laughing at all the shit we'd throw in. I laughed so hard at the many snot rockets of my youth.

I buy sardines imported from Canada. Canadians are good and honourable people so I'm not worried.

>No white people work there

Why am I supposed to care?

>and the whites that do work there spit in the fish and throw rotten fish in or whatever is there for a laugh to make the day go by

Good to know that I should actually REJOICE the fact that 'white people' (aka americans) don't work there.

I'll take Shit That Never Happened for 500, Alex.

thank you, i appreciate your comment.

i've actually worked the slime line at one of these factories (in the USA) and can confirm OP is lying. its 50/50 white people and they got cameras everywhere. if someone spits or does anything unsanitary they kick your ass out quicker than hell.

>its 50/50 white people
Any particular company? I might wind up having to do this shit this season to make ends meet and I'm a little nervous about winding up somewhere where I'm the .005% that is white.

just keep in mind this honorable Canadian was probably first nation or pajet

Fisherman's eggs