Not buying the excess food from restaurants at the end of the day for a steep discoung

>not buying the excess food from restaurants at the end of the day for a steep discoung
Why are you throwing away your money, anons?

>buying
>not just digging it out of the dumpster
Why are YOU throwing your money away, user?

Dumpsters are unhygienic

How does one even go about doing such a thing?

This

I'm using an app where you can place an order. Sone restaurants just have heavy discount at closing time by default tho, and I'm sure you can do it old school too and just make a personal deal with a restaurant. Target restaurants with a buffet, or bakeries, or other food tables that need to be fully stocked even close to closing time

Here's a pro tip for any of you super kikes out there:

Call any Einsteins (franchise owned better) and say you want to pick up the bagels at the end of the day to donate to (insert organization here).

They will no questions asked take your name, and at the end of the day at closing time you can come by and swoop trash bags full of bagels and sweets.

You can do this a couple times a month no problem. Just get some freezer bags and you can freeze the bagels for months as well. A quick 30 seconds in the microwave, and they're as good as fresh.

Why does Veeky Forums always take it to a scummy place? We are already talking super cheap food here, being scammy about it seems excessive. Maybe I'm just low key jealous that you have the audacity and freezer space to do that, though

There's a reason why that food isn't donated to shelters and just thrown in the dumpster. It's fucking dead. Any restaurant worker will tell you shit gets real unhealthy after a few hours. Don't put your toilet on the line in hopes of saving a few dimes. That money just gets wasted on cleaning your ass and rehydration anyway.

Nigga buying food right off the buffet at closing time is fine, otherwise they wouldn't be selling it unless they're a tradh establishment

I used to work at a movie theater many years ago. At the end of the night, after the last showing ended, we'd end up with monster sized bags of popcorn, mostly fresh too. So I'd take those home for free because no one else wanted them and we just threw them in the dumpster anyways. The only shitty thing is you'd have to eat it in like 2 days before it went stale. Still better then microwave popcorn anyways.

It's not scammy/scummy, the stuff gets thrown out at the end of the night and you actually save the cuck behind the counter a couple trips to the dumpster.

I worked at an einstein's, hence why I gave the recommendation. I'd rather some jew take all the bagels home than me throw them away.

It's scummy because they're giving those bagels to you assuming you're going to feed the homeless dickhead

honestly I don't know what to do with my money

You're a smart guy.

>make money
>put in bank
>hardly spend any of it
>repeat until dead

if they don't already see how it's scummy i don't think you can help

I thought Veeky Forums was a place for friends

sorry but, are you gay?

Y-yes

I used to live by this pizza place and if I went in just before closing and ordered one slice of whatever had two slices left on the spinner, they'd usually give me the second slice for free.

>no einsteins around here
>panara has some verified system they use

Name of app?