Does anybody else eat whole box of macaroni to themselves?

Does anybody else eat whole box of macaroni to themselves?

It was a Dinner sized box. I didn't know when I made it

Look what it made me do to myself.

I wish there was any reality to this post because I would like to have this conversation sincerely.

Wow you may legitimately have problems... anyway though, yeah I accidentally like 2 boxes of macaroni with 3 wieners fried in butter mixed in when I was high one time. It was great. don't scar yourself mentally and physically because you made a mistake you fucking shithead. Just try and lean from the mistakes like a healthy person is supposed to, you'll get the hang of it.

....it's too late.

Hell yea every time I have Kraft macaroni and cheese I eat the whole box.

I'm suing for this bullshit. Fuck Kraft. After I take these pills though.

Well, don't cut yourself anymore just because you ate a normal large serving of macaroni. You're still very well off for what it's worth, I wouldn't worry about physical fitness if I were you, you're obviously very svelte. Are you seeing a professional about this?

Regret thread?

I ate around 2000 calories yesterday.
Today I'm punishing myself by eating 2500.

SLASH SLASH SLASH OH GOD

pls be my gf

No and my boyfriend's said he help me. But he cheats on me and beats me. That's why I eat so much. And then I cut.
I can't my boyfriend would out an end to me if I left him D:

I'm powerless over the urge to eat. After my boyfriend beats me. So I cut to stop eating. See how he bruised me....

How did that bruise happen?

Thanks Snoop.

He beat me

looks like your older brother gave you an indian burn

Well, you should disappear completely from him. If what you're saying is true, then he's abusing you into a self-harming state of self-hatred over nothing, simply because he enjoys it or is an insane person. Without saying a word, take the best chance you have to live somewhere he can't find you. I mean, fuck that guy. Just go away from him if you have the chance.

youre ruining the thread asshole

Women are never suicidal.
They fail most attempts. Why? Because they do it for attention.

They just need encouragement, user.

So is this actually happening, or not? Is this actually a person crying for help on Veeky Forums or am I just that out of touch?

they only ever need attention. most like negative attention like the one here. some need free things and some need lots and lots of dick.

I can't leave him. He pays for everything. And he loves me. He might beat me. But I still remember the good times...
FUCK YOU
No I am Japanese I cannot eat too much food. Boyfriend will beat me.
He rapes me too. But it's okay because daddy raped me so I'm used to it.

it's thought to be to due different methods, see the Cobain method vs overdosing

Fucking same especially with pic related. I can eat this shit everyday. Also, please don't cut yourself, you're better then that bullshit OP.

so what's the goal of this thread, also dont blame a box of macaroni

Alright buddy, abused much? I hope you're LARPing.

I go to Safeway and get this family sized thing of white cheddar and cream cheese macaroni and cheese sometimes. Then I go home, get drunk and high, and eat the whole thing with some tobasco on it. Truly a wonderful and transcendentally satisfying experience.

I don't feel bad about it because I normally eat fairly well anyways. Plus, ectomorph body type master race.

You don't have anyone to move in with? Do you enjoy this? Are you completely unemployable? You can literally go to a shelter and they'll take you, and you can get paid by the government enough to live on due to the way things are. You can do that, or you can secretly build your own life out from under him, then disappear without a word from this guy. Either that or just stay with him and don't cut yourself. Quit cutting yourself. Take up smoking instead, don't cut yourself.

Why don't you swallow the business end of a shotgun you stupid fucking attention seeking whore

>This thread

Jesus Christ you faggots can't recognize obvious trolls.
>And he loves me. He might beat me. But I still remember the good times...
Stereotypical abusive boyfriend talk that is joking level.
>He rapes me too. But it's okay because daddy raped me so I'm used to it.
Also fucking obvious troll flag.

Don't you have a game to not work on, Zoe?

Punch walls like a man you fucking sissy.

Is not a troll u fucking prick. The fuck.
I'm a girl
Pepe pls no
Shotguns don't taste good
I could move in with my dad but he rapes me in my sleep. Pls send help

Sounds like you need to grow up and stop blaming everything and everyone else for your own actions i bet you and your bf fight because he shows you reality and you being addicted to sympathy push reality away. Same mentality as a 12 year old.

See, here's the problem with women. They don't think logically. Instead of all those pills, they could take 4 Aleve.

That's not true, women are just incompetent and men are better at everything, including being women why do you think the trap thing took off, you ever seen an actual women wearing stripey thigh highs? Exactly

This

See, I never once for a second was under the impression that the person in these pictures was a woman. It's fucking obviously a gay man. Prove me wrong.

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO
LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO
LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO
LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO
LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO

nice larp, post a timestamp and some cooking pics or gtfo

underrated

Only oldfags will remember xD

I cant. He just got home from working in the factory. Of he seems me sending pics he will break my phone

I can post an old pic though just wait till he falls asleep I'll post my booty and a timestamp

>Shotguns don't taste good
the shells will take you to flavortown

you answered a question he did not ask

What the hell is going on I came here from /co/ for a mac and cheese thread, what the fuck?

Stick to your containment board, or better yet just go back to

Nigger what, I thought Veeky Forums was cooking, not self-harm and abusive relationships.

ur a dumbass OP. if all you wanted was attention then go to a doctor. nobody here cares.

so... mac and cheese thread now?

I normally eat 3/4th of the box. The rest of it I save as a snack some other time.

hmm... I'm a certified psychologist and the solution to all your problems seems to be suicide

I mean, you don't have anything to live for anyways, so why don't end it all. Everyone would be better off without you anyways.

Have you not seen all the fast food threads?
Veeky Forums is nothing but self harm

This, but post nudes first

i dont want to make a thread for this so maybe i can ask a question that might be productive for me.

I opened a jar of green olives, the liquid inside looks normal, and the olivers are firm. However the liquid and olives smell and taste like the smell of burnt electronics. its absolutely disgusting.
i like green olives, but these taste nothing like green olives, are they spoiled in some way or is this some retarded variant?

the liquid is Citric & Lactic Acid, made in Greece.

Do they make you want to cut yourself?

I ate 2 family sized oreo boxes in a week.
no idea how I'm alive.

Can we all agree that KFC's mac and cheese is the best?

no, they make me spit them out and wash my hands.

>trihex

Enough whining, show us your tits.

Take three sages, and tell us how you feel in the morning.

Most likely rper

I could eat 2 boxes of macaroni wuss.

It's fucking disgusting but I love it

Momma B's is some decent frozen mac if you don't have a Trader Joe's nearby