I'm poor and my copy got coffee spilt all over it. Where can I finish it online? Y-you know, for free?

I'm poor and my copy got coffee spilt all over it. Where can I finish it online? Y-you know, for free?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=lolita free pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's one of the most popular books ever published. You killed a thread for this.

Why can't you read past it's battle scars?

What's up with this book? I don't get it.

It was drenched dude. I though my coffee holder was sealed but it fucked up my whole bag. I feel like an idiot enough so pls no bully.
It's written by Nabokov.

Why not check it out from your local library?

Libgen.io
B-ok, or whatever the bookzz substitute became
Irc
Google "filetype:pdf Nabokov Lolita", etc.

Such an overrated, cringy book.

"As I watched her -- watched my Lo, my little pet -- sit by the pool, I felt a fire, a blazing fire, heating regions which had not been heated in some time, subterranean regions in which a bulky mushroom was now blossoming, growing to full length in its shade between my legs."

No no, the middle of the book is the good part. Begining and end can suck my right pinky toe.

libraries. You can get the real book for free.

>mfw so patrician I recognise those lips and know from which painting they are from

I think just "lolita pdf" would be ok.

are you sure it was coffee? are you sure it wasnt semen?

stop masturbating to lolita, you pedophile

>B-ok
Thanks user. Bookzz has been down for a while and I still went to it every time I looked for books.

Do tell.

it's one of the more interesting novels of the past century. it makes a clean departure from the prevailing mode of experimental (but readable) fiction that focused largely on human consciousness and psychology, instead dealing with questions of Ontology

Wasn't that great. Fantasising about killing his wife, the part where the school teacher confronts him about Lo being a strange kid, and the part where he becomes paranoid someone is tailing him were good.

Describing every American motor lodge and motel in agonising repetitive detail was too much.

I would have liked to know more about how the relationship was affecting Lo and what she was thinking and feeling. But user's have said before that the book is really about Hum's insanity and selfishness.

>patrician
>from which painting they are from

My sides

is there a place to get jstor articles

>mom opened my packages and found this

The long descriptive lists of lodges, places, motels, and dates, etc are where majority of the clues are to solve the Lolita riddle.

paedo book

Why is it the more I read the more I hate everything?

What riddle is that?

>mom askes what im reading

Stop spilling coffee on books, pervert.

lmgtfy.com/?q=lolita free pdf

Ever heard of Google ya pufta?

libgen vs b-ok, which is better?

Book cover is from painting?

Name of painting anyone?