Ingredients everyone loves but you truly can't stand...

Ingredients everyone loves but you truly can't stand. I can tolerate super crispy fries but other than that I can't bring myself to eat them

i feel like maybe you can't appreciate plain potatoes unless you've been for real hungry before.
baked potato + salt + butter or sour cream is a top 5 meal.

user knows his struggle. Nothing like a fat tatuh to get you out of that flat belly grind.

I can't fucking stand onions in anything and I don't enjoy tomatoes all that much either.

oh but to actually answer the OP question, i can't think of anything. i don't eat crab/lobster because the look of them gross me out but i can't truly say i can't stand them because i've never been brave enough to try. i've had a shrimp twice because i was put in a situation where it was rude not to try it, and it was fine, just kind of tasted like butter, but shrimp still belong in the sea creepy crawly territory for me.

I was so broke last winter I would microwave a potato and eat it.

bite>salt>bite>salt

Without even reading the thread I can predict there will be the usual child palates not liking Tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, vegetables in general.

i have been broke as shit, and am now not, but i will microwave a couple of potatoes and split like a baked potato, and add salt butter and or sour cream and hot sauce, for five-ten meals a week
i got used to it and it is now super enjoyable and comfortable, not to mention easy
microwave fucks the skin up on cheap russets but it's still ok

Its fucking gross

Sour cream with green onion makes them good. Also microwaving them long enough so the skin looks crinkly

Mashed potatoes with some butter and onion chopped through is good with a steak etc

Well, yesterday I had straw fries with a burger, I like them but I prefer regular french fries

What I really don't understand about jungle kitchen is the fried banana. I don't like it at all

I can understand why people don't like fried plantains, but I can't imagine a better side dish for jerk meat.

Grow up

Try drinking your potatoes instead. Potato vodka is best vodka.

YOU'RE fucing gross

Broccoli and cauliflower, they're the only things that can trigger my gag reflex.

Absolutely repugnant smell and taste

I'm generally not a picky eater - its just this one thing.

im ''that friend who eats literally everything but cucumbers''
they taste like mashed leaves and insects to me

I can stand eating fatty meat and such but I can't handle the thought of eating lard. It disgusts me.

Beets taste like a sweet handful of dirt to me.

Bananas.
I bought a mixed juice that had banana in it without realizing last week and I nearly puked. Never in my life have I managed to eat even one piece of it.

Eggs. Fight me.

Weird fact: The Undertaker has a terrible phobia of cucumbers. He's like a cat. Percy Pringle/ Paul Bearer tells stories about it.

That's me too. Cucumbers are fucking horrible

oh you precious snowflake

Onions!

Fish fingers

Battered fish... I just can’t.

>I can't believe someone would post food he doesn't like in a thread about food that people don't like

I absolutely cannot stand the smell and taste of honey. I'm even grossed out by the process but honey can fuck right off

It's like eating overly sweet glue

Well, you're one of the blessed 1 out of 100,000,000 people. Everyone has their uniquness and you found yours.

This

That's actually a great diet method.

For a few weeks eat nothing but plain potato. No oils, no salt, and as much of it as you want.

You will not be able to eat the potato unless you are legitimately hungry, and will easily lose .5-1 pound every day or two.

Bonus: You can prepare a weeks worth of food all at once really easy.

Insult me when you learn to spell

>snowflake because he doesn’t like chewy tasteless shit

2nd in 100,000,000 right here
honey is shit

penn jilette lost 100 lbs doing that
no butter, sour cream, salt even
just like 20 potatoes a day

water chestnuts
shrimp/prawns
corn
hard boiled eggs

why can't you have even a little salt or oil with them? plain potatoes suck

i also dont like beetrooth, but if theyre in a juice or smoothie i love the taste. Doesnt make any sense