Post your favorite cup/mug/drinking vessel

Post your favorite cup/mug/drinking vessel

Bump for interest

I have something similar. (A/B for Ali and Ben)

A bold choice. I hope it works out.

yy lmao

I collect Starbucks mugs from my travels. I unironically like them so any of them.

I can't pick just one.

What is that cage thing on the right?

a chastity cage

dude i....

Oh, is that your wife?

jesus christ

Based lino mug. This person fucks.

Bear Pond is amazing and that dude is living the dream.

Comfy desu

>wh*te m*les

How dare they post a picture of a white person. That's racism. Very problematic.

Someone has to stand up in Trump's Amerikkka

Not my picture, but this is my current favorite mug.

Aw man. My scooter just got stolen like a few weeks ago...thanks for reminding me asshole.

You're welcome, fag.

>tranny-dog
Fuck this rotten ball of water and soil.

This one.

i pray to God that these responses come from trolls. I refuse to believe that these people are breathing my oxygen.

They are in fact real people, you fucking namefag.

They're probably just pretending to be retarded. Like you. And me.

Gay or Freemason?

You decide.

who the fuck are the both of you and why are you using my name?

I'm the real chop.

They're the time travelling you fucking with you a la the movie,
"Primer."

don't listen to this imposter

Stop using my name!

non of you are funny, this joke has been going for long enough. now would you please stop using my name? I already have a reputation on Veeky Forums , don't ruin it. :(

I was about to say it's a dog choke chain, but then I realized it's a chastity thing.

You're not fooling anyone, you know.

Cow mug friends

take your stupid walmart toy off the road
you're basically just as bad as homeless and hipsters on fixie bikes WEARING HEADPHONES who take up an entire lane and force me to play babysitter just to make sure you don't get run over and I don't tap you with my car, because you sure as fuck don't give a shit about your safety.

This big mug. It holds around 16 ounces.

At work we all share mugs. My favourite mug is the one with my coworker's daughter's soccer team on it. They'll all super cute and 15-16 years old. I have to make sure not to choose it too often since that would be creepy. Not going to post the mug - for obvious reasons - but it's essentially this with cute girls.

for you

Uh, I also have a car, so it's not like a big deal for me. I just liked riding it. It got nicked which is my bad because I didn't have it locked up. I just miss it and it's going to take me a minute to save up for another one.

Sorry you talk on your cell while you drive and blame people for riding scooters. Actually...go fuck yourself.

>At work we all share mugs.
What the fuck?

There's a cabinet with all the mugs, and at the end of the day you put it in the dishwasher. Some offices everyone has their own personal mugs, but there's only 6 of us in the office, and we're like a big family so this is just easier.

Not him, but at my work, we share mugs too. We have a full kitchen, minus an oven. Several of us, including me, prefer our own personal dishes and cups though.

Pic related is my desk at work. I also have another mug that has a picture of my nephew somewhere, but I hate the way babies look so I never use it.

I guess that's a bit different. My office is about 26 people, so not huge, but I buy a mug that suits my preferences, and if I was stuck with an inferior mug while someone was using my mug, I'd be annoyed.

We have a full kitchen that's stocked with many company-branded mugs that are available for anyone to use, but most of us have our own mugs at our desk.

It's ironic. I don't have kids. I know it's not very funny or original, but it makes me chuckle.

>Drinking beer at work

What do you do?

Business intelligence and programming. Some DBA stuff. Some data science. Jack of all data-related trades, really.

It's only creepy if you make it creepy.
You're making it creepy.

My office is the same way, I stopped using the dishes after I noticed almost everyone there has cold sores. I can't tell if it's because they all share dishes. I started bringing my own coffee mug, but someone called me out on it. Now I just don't drink any coffee.

The way this is perched makes me uncomfy but it's a nice looking glass

>someone called me out on it
How did this conversation even go?

>Hey, asshole, I see that you brought your own mug. Is our mugs not good enough for your smug pretentiousness?

Normies refer to anything out of the ordinary as pretentious, so probably.

I found a Mexico one of these at Goodwill, it holds pens on my desk now

Basically. There's a chick in my office whose smug and condescending. He loudly proclaimed "Hey user, do you really bring your own mug into work every day hahhahha." Then I went on a short tangent about how I have a lot of coffee mugs at home I really like

>there's a chick in my office
>he

What are you going to do when they change the styling?

I bought a coffee mug in chicago and the cup was an entirely different shape and style. I'd really like to collect these too, but only if they're all the same. It's a big commitment to make

I'm going to cry one day if I break my favorite cup.

>being a consumerist pig
STOP BUYING IMPRACTICAL THINGS. IF YOU ARE NOT REGULARLY ACTIVELY USING IT, YOU ARE A CONSUMERIST PIG

Typo

Porcelain perfection desu

>really small foamy coffee

i did that

>not using the most scientifically perfected form of drinking vessels
truthfully drinking from anything non-cylindrical is a waste of time and money, considering any value in the liquid you're consuming is practically lost and the experience ruined

anyone who would drink out of a non-cylindrical cup is probably the same person who has never/would never eat at a fine dining restaurant, by that i mean they can't realize that the experience effects the flavour, the texture, and the taste of what they're consuming

drinking from a non-cylindrical glass honestly feels like i'm just tasting a less flavourful, less enjoyable version of whatever drink i've chosen to drink

dude that's a vase

essentially a large cylindrical drinking glass

or mayhaps you would rather perceive it as a drinking glass for flowers

Then why do the masters of the culinary art -The Japanese- drink sake out of square wooden cups?

they don't they just meme on the gajin and laugh at them while drinking from normal glasses themselves

This didn't need to happen
>"I don't want to get herpes and everyone here seems to have herpes on their face from sharing dishes."

Stop being autistic.

These are without a doubt my two favourites

>pokemon and firefly reference

Fuck me this screams "lol I'm so nerdy xdDdddd"

POKEMANS?

>LED keyboard
Wanna know how I can tell you're a fag?

The firefly mug was a gift from my (now ex) girlfriend, and the Pokemon mug was bundled in a present with r/b/y and a refurbished gameboy

Oh good, and you're a normie too, icing on the fucking cake. This website is not for you. Leave.

The biggest one I can find at the moment.

Unironically this

>unironically

Pathetic. If you ironically or post-ironically drank out of it, I'd give you a thumbs up.

i think his use of 'unironically' is 'literally' post-ironical

nice, names alex and would buy

god-tier

>toronto

>cow mug
>no milk/cream

you need a gf with daddy issues

thats very nice

cute

i really hope that you actually use those and didn't just buy it for shitposting

Are you a pedophile?

Okay, Robin.

I fucking love this thing. Holds like 20 or so ounces.

>metal

Bad taste, and easy to burn yourself. What is wrong with you?

I like to go to goodwill and pick out neat mugs, glad I'm not alone.

This one is probably my favorite

>insulated mug
>burn yourself
Not too bright, eh?

Metal is a very good conductor of heat.
Not only do your burn your mouth, the heat emanates away almost immediately instead of being insulated by the cup.