Why would anyone want a nasty dry rough, nearly burnt steak?

Why would anyone want a nasty dry rough, nearly burnt steak?

because they're man children

They grew up with second generation incompetent cooks.

Because that's what kind of retard the president of the United States is.

People are genuinely under the impression that food has to be cooked to completion or they'll get sick from it.

Medium is the best by the way

>not black and blue

It's like you don't even enjoy steak

Why are you not the president then?

>not just having ja/ck/ make your steak
Nigga perfected the art of medium blue

>letting other people prepare my food
I don't know where his fat hands been. Fuck that

It's hard to pretend to be that retarded for that long. You appeal to white trash by being white trash, and he's white trash with billions of dollars.

what is an objective reason to eat steak

Its delicious when prepare properly. The same reason someone would eat anything. Other than purely for sustenance.

Easy to prepare? nutritious? delicious?

>retard with billions of dollars
You could easily make twice that, right?

Was that Obama's trick?

No, he just had the majority vote for being black.

another episode or retard the comic, how the fuck are you suppose to read these? top left to top right to bottom left to bottom right?

top left to bottom left to top right to bottom right?

there is no structure, comic makers are so fucking horrendous at life.

So if the majority are black what good is appealing to white trash going to do you?

Assuming I had a rich dad in the 70s with plenty of real estate connections? If you couldn't you should probably be kept from reproducing.

You're drunk, grab another beer

explain, this is just one example of a failed comic strip. you can read it any way you choose.

>white trash
>born into money
Your argument isn't adding up

I said he's white trash with money. It's a state of mind. I grew up in a rural town and can recognize this people instantly.

You're a goddamn retard if you can't read that picture

>Borrow $1 million
>Make a billion ten years before your father dies
>Father's final estate is worth around $20 million
>Leftists tell you you're only successful because of your dad

Having money doesn't make you not white trash. His father made money by being a slum lord and was a member of the kkk. That's white trash. Money =/= class or intelligence. Especially when it's just inherited, and then you go bankrupt multiple times and end up borrowing against your ass from foreign countries.

Keep moving goalposts if you think it will make you feel better

he's had businesses go bust, you oaf
he himself has never come CLOSE to going bankrupt

>member of the kkk
We unironically need more of them in office

The economy boomed in that time frame. His father would likely have not been working when that had happened. Property is the easiest way to get money because you can basically make a huge profit without doing a damned thing. Yet, he still somehow went bankrupt because he invested in the weirdest business ideas like Trump Steaks and Trump University because he has no actual idea what he's doing and can only make money off of business ventures that require no actual thinking.

I never changed them. Learn to comprehend what you're reading you brainlet.

>I never changed them.
You absolutely have, cuckold

>The economy boomed in that time frame. His father would likely have not been working when that had happened. Property is the easiest way to get money because you can basically make a huge profit without doing a damned thing. Yet, he still somehow went bankrupt because he invested in the weirdest business ideas like Trump Steaks and Trump University because he has no actual idea what he's doing and can only make money off of business ventures that require no actual thinking.

Of course, everything but him was responsible for his wealth. So simple. Probably why everyone who had money in the 70s is now a billionaire.

Of course not, with the legal tools you can ride a company into the ground, default on all debts, recover you personal investment first and collect a golden parachute from the sale of assets, all before any creditors get paid.

Where did I change them? I said that growing up in a rural area makes it easy to recognize the social patterns associated with such people. He lacks sophistication of any kind, unable to have any kind of intellectual debate; prefers to appeal to emotion, and has a childish attitude. It's the equivalent of inner city blacks, there are rich people that still act like them but generally exist in impoverished neighborhoods.

Actually that's a big part of what happened. Look at the ages of most of the world's billionaires, many of them are either property owners in their 70s-80s or inventors that earned their money by actually doing something. Let me use the right-wing boogyman for a second and bring up George Soros, he made nearly all of his money by buying property and using that money to buy out other businesses, at the same time lobbying against antitrust laws to stop him from doing so.

All of this aside, this is a thread about steak, and anybody that eats steak cooked above medium is objectively wrong.

Also the complete and utter refusal to accept ANY personal responsibility, EVERYTHING is someone else's fault, the only admission of error will be "making the mistake of trusting the wrong person".

Gubmint to mah baby
McDonalds took m' legs
[Someone else] sabotaged my perfect plan

Absolutely full of shit. In every single thing said. Even the Soros shit is lies. Just so patently dishonest.

I guess you need "redpilled" as younger people like to seem to call it. Instead of blaming your own peers for the world's problems, you should look toward the systems that allowed it to happen in the first place. Also if you like well done steak you should get better taste buds too.

I wouldn't go near well done steak and how am I blaming my peers for the world's problems? I'm conscious that boomers are responsible for much of the world's plight, however I'm not attacking of someone trying to break those systems, even if they benefited from them. And I'm not dismissive of achievement.
Leftists are the worst, horrific underachievers with horrible tall poppy syndrome.

Who's even trying to break those systems? The guy Veeky Forums and rednecks seem to have a cultlike appreciation of is a product of the system, not the antithesis of it. I wouldn't consider it tall poppy syndrome either, because I can be appreciative of someone's achievements (as I've earlier demonstrated in my comment about inventors), and even go as far as saying they're deserving of more because of them, but I refuse to acknowledge the people that got rich from doing nothing except buying out property and exploiting people that actually work for what they get.

The steak comment was just because you said everything I said was wrong. I was just being facetious. That being said I don't want to continue because this is a food thread and I'm being hypocritical for making political posts on a board not related to politics when I complain so much about it any other time.

>firm, with a little give
>politely, but firmly
Fuckin poetry man

Dunno what's worse, "Tall poppies" or "black walnuts".

>Leftists are the worst, horrific underachievers with horrible tall poppy syndrome.

Unlike those Trump supporters stuck in flyover states waiting for him to make coal mining and other last century economic activities great again?

Many people on Veeky Forums, in fact. Ignorant morons.

>enjoy your botulecolmanella

You mean people that can actually remember the dotcom boom?
>last century
>hardly 20 years ago, before other forms of power became economically viable
What's with millenials with limited life experience thinking they know everything?

He somehow manages to cook the food rarer

It's read left to right
>1 2
>3 4
Like any western comic. If you're reading King of the Hill screenshots like manga then you really are probably drunk.

Nobody wants that, but that's what you get from absolute failures at the grill if you ask for a properly cooked piece of meat.

FFS I just want a steak and grilling thread without polweenies shitting on it

because the charred bits are tasty and it's enough reason for some to coat it in ketchup. I like my steak rare though and I'll still coat each bite in ketchup

No one said anything about fat so i'll bite. The cooked and rendered fat taste better when its been reduced down on the flesh.. Crunchy bits.

>There was an active KKK chapter in new York Post world war 2

Obvious b8

I agree that pol is complete shit likely run by Russian trolls, but I think the Holocaust and evilness of the Nazis are both way overplayed in western society. No I don't believe 6 million Jews died, it was likely way less but who cares desu.

There have been other more recent genocides like the Armenians, Kurds, and the ones in Africa, yet the only significant one we as Westerners spew on about is Jewish? Come on now. The only genocides that matter are the ones that are profitable to stop.

The Nazi Germans were simply the last throes of an idea where your country and people come above all else, no matter what. The Jews were a threat to the power of German commerce and politics no matter what. The Germans were doing something that is considered evil today, but today you only do what's right if it benefits multinational corporations, which I think is actually the greater of two evils.

>No I don't believe 6 million Jews died,
fuck the fuck off

>Armenian Genocide more recent than the Holocaust

>An event that happened is less recent than one that didn't

Armenians deserved it

Because the steak you mean to portray in such a negative light tastes better to me. And it tastes even better when I think of the triggered snobs who are obsessed with people eating a steak that's been cooked longer than theirs.

>Picking small parts of my post where I made a semantic error rather than engaging the whole sentiment with a well constructed argument

I fucking hate Veeky Forums

Could you imagine if it was "remember the 1.5 million!" With movies and museums and laws against denying the Armenian genocide?

Naturally I would have assumed it was just a semantic error but given the rest of your /pol/tard rambling, historical illiteracy seems like a more reasonable explanation. Also, if you could at least show how one million jews in Poland messed with Germany and deserved their fate, I would bother to address the sentiment ( fitting word actually) of your post. As it is, it's vague antisemitic ramblings.

>justifies his inability to argue the point with a meandering word salad full of buzzwords like "antisemitic"

t. filthy turk

>I grew up in a rural town
You're white trash

Whatever happened with nazis, or how many jews they killed, or if they were the good guys and what not... They lost. Their ideologies were weak because they did not consider the outside world, the same as all the NEETs in /pol/ thinking that they're geniuses at politics for coming up with fascism again.
People here have let an ironic ideology propaganda become real, and now the containment board is not doing its job. I saw a thread about steaks. I wanted to talk about steaks. And now it is filled with the trash people that defend Trump and nazis. They're trash not because they defend Trump and nazis, they're trash for being annoying to the point of autism and screaming "SJW" or "shill" to anyone who points this out. If you're not here to talk about food or joke about food, please leave, you're wanted in other boards. Not this.

>only significant one we as Westerners spew on about is Jewish? Come on now

Part of it may be the fact it was so impersonally implemented with a machinelike, automated effeciency and was a metaphor as the epitome of the horrors of the modern, impersonal, automated, mechanistic world.

I like the taste of medium but I like the texture of well done. I’m in limbo, help me user.

>using propane

Please leave.

I'm phone posting so I didn't review my post before I sent it. I'm not defending Nazi Germany or anything, because I don't actually believe in moral objectivity, it's more of a fluid thing connected to cultural zeitgeist, but I do think it's interesting how the dynamics of morality, power and tolerance has shifted so much over the past 150 years to the point we're at now.

I can imagine the high Germans in power during the reich viewed their society as a nice lawn which was free of all weeds except for the Jews which we could call crabgrass. Crabgrass grows in bunches and can choke out grass in areas that it has invaded. It's hardy, and uses more nutrients for itself, which can kill the grass in an area without proper treatment. It is also less aesthetically pleasing.

I think that the germans had a very bad experience with crabgrass so they were helping their neighbors.

Trump likes his well done with ketchup and he's the most powerful man in the planet.

I think you're reaching there. The Soviets killed way more of their own people in similar ways, so I often wonder why we don't treat those two atrocities the same way. We as Westerners HAVE to feel bad for Jews or else we're anti-Semites. Fuck the millions that died in Gulags (camps) and in ditches (lead slugs).

>Trying to find the truth of what actually happens in real life and history despite our click baited logical fallacy filled doublespeak society.
>Defending Nazis and le drumpf
>Just putting those two phrases together

Obvious bait, but People are starting to pay more attention to the history of wealth, which is far more telling than the history of governments. It gives people more of an even headed and objective view on the driving force of Nations and wars and this really triggers people who have stuck to the narrative/western education that is comfy to them.

Some people don't like a mushy centre when they bite into a steak and have probably been served a 'medium' steak that was rare or medium rare.

I've noticed this trend more and more.

And to make matters more complicated, the Jews have been the financiers and cultural movers of a lot of things that people find "evil". All of a sudden it makes people conflicted because they have been raised to believe that you Jews are this poor persecuted benign tribe of chosen people.

I get that. I do. BUT A FUCKING FAST FOOD BOARD IS NOT PLACE TO DISCUSS THAT

Its only the big banking, big media and corporate Jews that are part of this lineage though. I grew up in New Orleans Jersey so I knew many many non practicing Jews who were just average folks like you and I.

Let's not get carried away, Hitler killed many of these "average" Jews, while a lot of the bad ones left, or simply worked with nazi Germany and still fled when they lost.

How do you like your steak and also what seasoning?

Medium, but I can tolerate Medium well.
If it's good meat, salt and pepper, if not, rosemary and a little brown sugar.

Black people refuse to eat steaks anything but well done. My sister's husband and her entire family absolutely refuse to touch a steak not ruined. It sickens me.

Nice I'll have to try that brown sugar bit, but I can't imagine why anyone would want a steak medium. What about that appeals to you?

I like how this user just keeps bringing up these vaguely /pol/ topics by mentioning blacks or le drumpf

Why are you even bothering to respond to someone who literally dismisses everything you say as "/pol/tard rambling"? Stupid people will always be stupid.

Literally my first post in this topic, and I'm 100% serious. Maybe you should stop being so judgemental.

But I like medium rare. Have you considered possibility that you don't see color?

>nasty dry rough
Not sure what a "rough" steak is, but although it is technically drier because it's cooked longer, it shouldn't be that big of a difference unless you're cooking it past the 160F point. It's just like with chicken breast, it can be juicy if it's cooked to the exact temperature without going over.

>nearly burnt
If it's nearly burnt then the heat is just too high. Since it's going to be cooking for a few more minutes on each side, a lower temp is necessary. Or, you could do a reverse sear.

I just like the texture of a well-done steak more. I like how the meat fibers tear apart as you chew it as opposed to a medium-rare steak that has a more gelatinous texture. I'll usually do a dry brine for well-done steaks to help them stay moist, and also make a pan sauce to go with it so dryness is never an issue.

I live in a place where meat is usually prepared well done. And by well done I mean burnt; at first I liked it, but now it's boring.
I started liking the strong, meaty and iron-y flavor of medium rare, I think it's delightful. When I cook at my own place alone, I use the juice left on the plate to season some bread with vinegar and it tastes sooooo good

> I use the juice left on the plate to season some bread with vinegar and it tastes sooooo good
Good man. I usually just use it on breads, or pour it over the sear for added tenderness.

How do you use it with vinegar? Won't it separate?

A lot of people from poorer countries basically have to cook their well-done because of substandard health codes meaning the meat may be dangerous to eat otherwise. It's not a want so much as a requirement.

don't get sassy with me, uncle tom

why do people like to troll Veeky Forums it is such a nice board without you people

I dunno what well-done complainers are always talking about. I can cook a well-done steak that is nice and tender and juicy.

Maybe yall just suck at cooking steaks?

A lot of people are like "well-done is overcooked anyway so it doesn't matter lol xD" but there's a big difference between cooking a steak on the proper temp until it reaches 160F inside and just tossing it onto something with high heat and charring it until it's 180F inside

What if someone wants theirs blue-rare

Then you throw it against the side of a vat of molten iron, wait till it falls of, repeat, and ask if you can have a piece.

black people seem to have a fear of pink meat

>Why are you even bothering to respond to someone who literally dismisses everything you say as "/pol/tard rambling"? Stupid people will always be stupid.

Because replying to ad hominem spouting buffoons with well thought out arguments and counterpoints is how we beat fake news

T. Schlomo

Lol black people sicken me too