Ordering burger

>ordering burger
>"and what would you like on your burger?"
>"the works, please."
>"I'm sorry?""
Absolute state of millennial cashiers

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/sep/04/artifical-womb-women-ectogenesis-baby-fertility
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ordering burger
>"would you like a large or small"
>yes
>"excuse me sir?"

Fucking min wage cucks, No wonder why they are working there.

I work at a pizza place and I deal with you fucks all the time. Learn the menu and know what you want before ordering, slacktard

How about you learn to do your job?

>menu has beef burger and chicken burger on it
>comes with lettuce, tomato, onion and pickle
>can add on bacon, cheese and/or mushrooms all for additional cost
>guy comes in and asks for a "fully loaded" beef burger
>make him a burger with all 3 of the additional toppings
>he says he didn't order all of those
>say he ordered a fully loaded burger
>tells me that just means lettuce and tomato

In which alternate reality must you dwell for fully loaded to only mean lettuce and tomato.

>ordering burger
>"and what toppings would you like on that?"
>Have to list off every topping I want
>Have to think about all the different toppings I want
>get out of line to spend 10 minutes thinking of everything and writing down the list of what I want on a damn burg

its too much pressure
just give us a salad bar to put shit on the burger

I do my job well you nigger. People on the phone don't pay attention and the public is mostly retarded. It's a two way street, I'm not psychic. You have to do your part in ordering so everyone is happy.

>what do you want on your burger?
> all the way
>but what do you want on it?

Put everything on it for fucks sake.

>just give us a salad bar to put shit on the burger

Hi, welcome to Fuddruckers!

Are these good? They don't exist anywhere near me.

They're pretty good, yeah. They've managed to cook my burger perfectly every time I've been, which is a good sign.

>mcdonalds drive thru
>"can I get two mcdoubles with no pickles and extra onions?
>"you want two mcdouble wit no pikal no onion?"
repeat order
>"so das two mcdouble wit no onion esskra pikal?
repeat order again
>subhuman repeats in back to me correctly
>get home and there's one mcdouble with nothing on it and one with extra pickles

that's why you check your order after getting it you fucking subhuman retard

The works = lettuce, tomato, mayo and onion (raw).

That's why you don't change the order on a standard menu item.

So the correct process for drive thru orders is to order your food multiple times, once you receive it sit in the parking lot and open every burger and inspect it then walk inside with the incorrect burgers and wait for them to remake them the correct way?
if you order a standard item like that with or without something you get a fresher one instead of one that's been sitting pre made under a heat lamp

>if you order a standard item like that with or without something you get a fresher one

Or, more than likely, you get the wrong thing entirely.

The correct process for drive-thru ordering is "don't be a little bitch and eat your pickles".

>So the correct process for drive thru orders is to order your food multiple times,
What?

>once you receive it sit in the parking lot and open every burger and inspect it then walk inside with the incorrect burgers and wait for them to remake them the correct way?
Yes. If your order is so large that checking whether they got everything right takes more than 30 seconds, you are either a) a hamplanet or b) ordering for multiple people, in either case you should have ordered inside the restaurant anyway.

Ordering Subway, put everything on it. Do you want black olives?

To be fair they ask you that because they've had people order "everything" before, only to then sperg out because it had something in it they didn't like.

>Redditor critizicing millenials.
Irony: the post.

Do they still do that in 3rd world countries? In first world countries, each burger is made to order so it's always fresh. It's been that way for at least 5 years.

I'm being fair I just wish they would pile on the ingredients like I would. Sometimes you get the person that won't just pile it on.

People who ask for changes to items are can cancer who are just slowing things down for everyone else. These fast food workers can only handle so much before they are certain to fuck it up. Chain reaction. Just order one of the numbers and hope they managed to get the right one. Then you can modify it when you get home. And for fucks sake don't eat AT a fast food restaurant try to hold on to a tiny sliver of your humanity.

Yeah in America they still use the ancient walk up & order process, where you get whatever stale burger was in the chute when you get there.

Fully loaded meaning all the normal toppings, not that extra shit.

If he wanted bacon and mushrooms he would ask for bacon and mushrooms.

But he just wanted all the standard toppings.

Sorry, but you're the retard here for loading his burger with a bunch of bullshit.

>Fully loaded meaning all the normal toppings, not that extra shit.

What menu do you have that lists "normal" and "extra shit" toppings?

The ones that come standard vs. the ones that cost extra?

It's actually just common sense so I don't mind teaching you this.

I think he meant "extra shit" as toppings with additional cost

>It's actually just common sense that some topping are randomly not considered "normal" by me, a poster on a Bhutanese bee keeping forum.

I don't think your common sense is at all common.

Well that's why your customers complain that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and everyone who reads your message sees that you fucked up but you just refuse to listen to logic and believe a loaded burger means charge me 5 bucks for every single extra topping in the restaurant.

the one described in this post
lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle = normal
bacon, cheese and/or mushroom = extra cost items
try to keep up, read the thread before posting, asshat

>Order a burgers
>Comes with a patty, lettuce, tomato, onion & pickle
>No bun
>Complain to the manager
>"Oh no user, buns are extra"

I've utterly lost track of what the fuck you're on about.

The mental gymnastics you're willing to go through to deny that you, in fact, fucked up are astounding.

>I've utterly lost track of what the fuck you're on about.

It's not hard user: you can't just randomly sperg out and decide that if somebody asks for "All the toppings" they mean "Only the toppings I personally consider to be 'normal'"

"The works" means "everything". Not "Some basic items you'd put on a burger anyway".

Are you trolling me at this point?

Listen retard, if your burgers come with lettuce and tomato for free and bacon extra then when someone orders all the toppings without specifying bacon than you do not add bacon.

This is common etiquette to everybody in the food industry, or any service industry. Do not add additional charges to the customers order that were not specified by the customer.

>that were not specified by the customer.

The customer did specify: he asked for the works.

>posting the aboriginal nigger of dogs
Opinion discarded.

>t-t-trooollll in the dungeon!!!
You're definitely retarded. Fuck off, dumbass.

spec·i·fy
ˈspesəˌfī
verb
specified:
identify clearly and definitely.
-state a fact or requirement clearly and precisely

If I order a pizza, then you do not add pepperoni. Again, this is common knowledge. Do not add additional charges to a customer's order unless he has clearly and concisely requested the additional item.

Examples:
"I would like a hamburger, with the works"
"Would you like bacon and cheese for 2 dollars more?"
"No thank you, just lettuce and tomato"

Or

"Burger fully loaded, add bacon and cheese"
"Yes sir"

But I think we are both fully aware of the situation here, and if you convince yourself that you are right here then you simply choose to live the life of an ass-backwards moron. not surprising levels of retardation for a guy who flips burgers for a living.

And actually I'm just gonna drop this here because I don't wanna believe you're this ignorent but, again, you literally flip burgers for a living and post on Veeky Forums on a Saturday.

In case this is just an epic ruse, good one, I really believe your mom raised mentally challenged child. Congrats.

Just do your job, Ramal.
Fucking shit skin.

>ordering a burger
>cute guy asks if I would like anything else
Maybe it's the estrogen but I'm so horny all the time these days.

>getting this upset at Veeky Forums

Give me your name and address so that I can properly report you to Mike Pence.

I do this all the time, my favorite thing to do is i'll pretend like I don't know the menu and then wait for them to ask if I'm ready to order and then I just loudly go HMMMMMMMMMMM. I also don't shower for a week leading up to any social interaction so that I'm able to successfully waft my scent over the counter and into their wageslave faggot normie faces.

I'm not upset, I just got in way too deep with this retard and i had to finish what I started.

Wait are you this retard still trying to get the last word and save face?

Traps are the future. Women will soon be obsolete.

>tfw no qt3.14 gf (male) to get stoned, cuddle, and play videogames with

when someone ask for the works i put everything but the kitchen sink

You're only saying that because you've never spent a significant amount of time with a woman. They're awful honestly.

>Women will soon be obsolete.
that would mean humanity dies you moron

>reddditors still don't understand what millenial means
color me shocked.

>incapable of impregnating boipucci even while its ovulating
beta detected

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/sep/04/artifical-womb-women-ectogenesis-baby-fertility

"boypussy" doesn't exist
cuntboys aren't traps, they're cuntboys which is basically a female for gay people

you still need an egg
from a female

Incorrect.

I assume that's why all the photos I've seen of for me's look really sad and are full of brown lettuce

>Incorrect.
Incorrect.

Incorrect.

>Incorrect.
Incorrect.

Incorrect.

>Incorrect.
Incorrect.

he
>she
he
>she
he
>she
he
>she
he
>she
he
>she

Incorrect.

>Incorrect.
Incorrect.

Incorrect.

>Incorrect.
Incorrect.

I spent a significant amount of time with your mom

>humanity dies
Good

t. the planet earth

>this fucking joke.
You're just as bad as my autistic girlfriend.

bullshit the works means all available toppings

>a double triple bossy deluxe, on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with the shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim
fucking milenials

kek

HE

HAS

>I work at a pizza place and I deal with you fucks all the time

Literally every pizza place has a Works/Deluxe/Supreme on the menu.
Do you also get mad if they order Pepperoni and Cheese?

ive never seen a "the works" pizza and Supreme is always different

Deluxe is almost always the same as "All-Dressed" and is just peppers, olives, pepperoni, mushrooms and maybe bacon bits if they wanna meme out and Supreme is basically just "whatever white people ingredients we actually keep stocked that don't already go on a Deluxe/All-Dress" but wtf is a "Works" pizza?

"The works" means every topping. Even anchovies.

If a restaurant is selling something as "The works" and it doesn't include every topping they offer, they're using the term incorrectly.

>If a restaurant is selling something as "The works" and it doesn't include every topping they offer, they're using the term incorrectly.
i dont disagree with this but, like i said, i have NEVER seen "the works" on a pizza menu, and i dont think ive seen it on a menu at all 2bh

That's because it hasn't been a term in common usage for probably 40-50 years, and most pizza/sandwich/burger/hotdog places nowadays have way more toppings than would make sense to put on a single item they sell.

Holy fuck, every thread I have been in today has at least one if you idiots spouting off about your fucking girlfriends. Nobody cares retard. Kill yourself.

lol this reminds me of my ex-gf

>asks for the works
>recieves the works
>didn't actually want the works
>complains

>and most pizza/sandwich/burger/hotdog places nowadays have way more toppings than would make sense to put on a single item they sell.
true. a place near my house has semi-gourmet pro-am hot dogs, and they straight up serve them with a plate under the basket they come in, and with a knife and fork. even their normal hot dogs are basically inedible by hand, there's just too much stuff

they're still quite good and are cheap if you get them for the lunch special but it will never not feel weird to have to eat a hot dog with a knife and fork

Jesus christ, thank god my girlfriend isn't like you.

>living anywhere they don't have automated cashiers
please, user

Fuddrucker's burgers were pretty great as i recall, it's been over 10 years since i had one though

You're just autistic

My girlfriend would never be this rude

Do you post this in literally every order/burger/topping thread? I've seen it 3 times with the same name.

You just made my gf laugh

The menu has a picture of what is supposed to come on the sandwich. I shouldn't have to name each individual thing in the picture to get the sandwich the way your executive chef intended it.

fuckin source me