Read books faggots or u gonna end up president of united states

read books faggots or u gonna end up president of united states

He's Veeky Forums. It takes a fool to take MSM seriously. Populists need to be read. It is a strategy.
You wouldn't worship some infallible democracy, would you?

>It is a strategy.
no, he just has a gut feeling.

*write books faggots or u not gonna end up president of united states

Intuitive strategies are strategies as well. He is literate, he has even written a book. I haven't read it, but I have read books of other populists.
They are similar in their modus operandi.

>becomes leader of the free world with zero political experience
>lol he dumb

This. "Trump is dumb" is a media technique that's just as subversive as them saying "Trump is a racist, sexist megalomaniac."

Perhaps you could call him a clown, or incompetent, but he most definitely is not 'dumb', just like he's not a fucking megalomaniac.

>will go down in history as one of the worst POTUS ever

>he's not dumb

he's either dumb as a brick or he radically dumbs himself down to appeal to lowest common denominators.

either trump is a retard or his supporters are. which is it?

>just like he's not a fucking megalomaniac.

>He is literate, he has even written a book.

All his books have been ghostwritten.

>he has even written a book

It was ghost written by a Jew

Implying that word means shit to begin with

>big words have no meaning
m8

>He is literate, he has even written a book

Writing a book doesn't mean that you're literate.

This particular one doesn't

For you

>he's too retarded for greek
>he's too retarded for an english dictionary
>he's retarded enough to post to make this known
>on Veeky Forums
you could have just told us you love harry potter and the sorcerer's stone though you were a bit afraid it was turning you darksider when you saw the title in your local american walmart. american, darksider, sorcerer, and walmart i hope have meaning for you despite their length, because of the cultural reinforcement given to them in your locality. don't worry about that last bit.

>if I don't like something it doesn't exist!

>THOSE BOOKS AREN'T HARD THEY'RE JUST MAKEY UP WORDS FER PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKES OUR REGURLAR WORDS
uhhuh, bobby

I never said that?
Take your meds.

it's okay if you don't understand what the adult reading level people are saying to you. there are lots of board like /mlp/ and /a/ still open to you.

Follow this train of discussion from the beginning for context before you have an aneurysm.

But Trump is a writer, he had a book.

Shitposting as its worst. Has nothing to do with Veeky Forums

Sage and report

Go back to /pol/

Trump can't read bro

What happen with /co/? it's also a board for children

2deep4um8. im james joyce of posting.

I'm sorry, did something I say offend you?

You watch a lot CNN.

Probably not dumb per se. But given to distortion of facts in the face of evidence, really reckless confirmation bias, and a refusal to delve deep into a situation to grasp the nuance of the facts on the ground. And yeah, if I interacted with a person in my daily life to behaved that way, I'd honestly probably consider them dumb.