Millennials are fucking mentally ill

Article in local paper called "Hottest places to buy a home cooked meal"

How about at home? Fucking kill yourselves millennials and coasties you have ruined food. Fucking deconstructed thanksgiving dinner. Fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_X
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I had a millennial tell me he knew more than jacque pepin' on this very board.

More than likely he was just another mediocre white guy.

He probably forgot more about cooking than the entirety of Veeky Forums knows combined

I know more about programming than Jacque Pepin.

You're little koding with karlie boot camp isn't helping you twerp. Go back to your room and admire all your participation ribbons you "earned" in middle school, you need that safe space.

>You're
>tired me wrong geberation /pol/ rhetoric
kys

People are too busy working, or their parents were lousy cooks and never taught them anything. Some people just want to eat.

fuck off

sudo kill yourself -f --no-preserve-root

Kekd

>still consuming paper media
>assuming article in newspaper is targeting millennials and not elderly folks that cant internet or cook for themselves anymore

The Washington Post super serving their target demographic

Millennials reaches as far back as people that were born in the early 80's. Are you at least 35? I suspect not. That means you have contributed to ruining food and you will also kill yourself.

Looks like the cu/ck/ cucked himself! ;^)

This is true, and always conveniently forgotten. Also worth noting that Gen Z now includes people who are 22 years old.

>Millennials reaches as far back as people that were born in the early 80's

Nah. Early 80's is generation X.

False. Look it up, numbnuts.

Looks like a special snowflake got triggered

>Are you at least 35? I suspect not.
Veeky Forums is like 14 years old. You'd be 32 if you browsed at 18 when the websited began.

Excellent arithmetic--well done! What's your point?

So why would you expect them to be younger than 35?

2017 minus 35 equals 1982. 1982 is the Millennial cutoff date. OP is not older than 35.

Got anymore brainbusters?

True it isn't a home made meal. Though it's nothing to get in a twist about, snowflake.

I mean, you haven't even presented evidence that the article was aimed at, or written by, a millennial at all.

I wanna wring necks every time someone uses adult as a verb.

>OP is not older than 35.
How do you know?

Many oldfags were not 18 when they started on Veeky Forums. Moot himself was 15 or 16 when he started the site.

He told me in a separate thread.

>Moot himself was 15 or 16 when he started the site.
So all the users *HAD* to be the same age.
Great logic.

What? No one said that. I'm just saying that there can be people who have been here since Veeky Forums's inception and not necessarily be 35 or older now.

>Look it up, numbnuts.

Yea, OK I guess...

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_X
>Generation X, or Gen X, is the demographic cohort following the baby boomers and preceding the Millennials. There are no precise dates for when Generation X starts or ends, demographers and researchers typically use birth years ranging from the early-to-mid 1960s to the early 1980s.

Yep, I'm right. Suck my dick.

> Muh millennials
Oh look, one of these threads

>being this much of a mush brain to miss the point

I'm not the one missing the point. The age of the guy who created it has no impact on the age of the website itself. fucknuts.

I know an elderly couple who goes out to eat for Thanksgiving every year. It's not like they're incapable of cooking either; it's just what they do.

Nope, wrong again :^)

>Millennial cohort as consisting of individuals born between 1982 and 2004.

the absolute STATE of americans

When you're that old, all of your friends have passed away, your children and grandchildren have moved away and have their own lives, it makes sense.

You guys should call your grandparents more often.

Their 38 year old daughter lives with them.
Also, my grandparents are dead.

>between 1982 and 2004
I don't disagree with the first year, but 1995 and later is Gen Z, not millennial.

you cant guilt me bitch you dont know what my family is like

>posts quote that confirms what I said
>tells me I'm wrong

Good job?

Hey man, if your family is toxic, definitely don't do it. Good on you for distancing yourself.

But if you have always had a good relationship with your grandparents and you just haven't talked in a while, now would be a good time to do so and check to see how they're doing.

>now would be a good time to do so and check to see how they're doing.
not anywhere except america, today is rememberance day throughout the commonwealth so youre either gonna ptsd trigger them with questions or make them feel bad that they didnt serve

What about the local STATE of americans?

mostly flyovers

>All these people arguing over what a Millennial even is
Everyone knows a Millennial is everyone younger than a Baby Boomer, because BBs need to blame everyone but themselves for things changing.

>You are
Huh

>ruining satan trips
Newfags.

Reminder that "homecooked" is a buzzword and only suckers fall for it.

All else being equal, nothing about food is fundamentally changed when prepared in resturaunt kitchen vs home kitchen.

Reminder that generation demographics is pseudoscience and all research about it is inconclusive as fuck.

I only buy ho made producs

who's hoes make them?

hellifino

I and my "coastie" millenial friends do cook our own homecooked meals. Cooking's a skill now. I'm just sad that I can't make it to my friend's Friendsgiving with the turducken she's working on. Good try tho, bud. 6/10, I responded placidly.

what if you live in a shitty shared flat with no working oven, megafaggot?

Disagree entirely. Most millennials I know have better taste in food than Boomers and most X'ers, and eat at better restaurants. Yeah, they have a tendency to be taken in by dishes designed to look good on Instagram, but at least they don't eat the crap the Boomers eat.

You could also not do that

Literally not interested in what a coastie has to say. You are just a small souled bugman.
>turducken
Brb dying from the lack of self awareness. You will never find fulfillment or love coastie scum

Awww, it thinks it's people.

>that response
I win. :^)

Well of course millennials can't cook. Why do you think there are so many fast food threads on Veeky Forums?
It's been established in this thread that people over 35 can't/won't post on Veeky Forums.

>mentall ill
why do you say that?

>people over 35 can't/won't post on Veeky Forums.
Untrue. I'm 49. May be a minority, but I'm here.

I have no idea why I still come here. Boredom I guess

For me it's habit. Got so in the habit of coming to Veeky Forums for lulz on /b/ from 2005-2008 that when it stopped being funny to me I needed somewhere else to go. Been into cooking for years, so this became my new home board. Now it's been nearly a decade and I haven't left. Hard to break the habit of checking in with Veeky Forums every day.

Your here fivever.