VETERANS DAY!

who's getting free food?

>not pretending to be a veteran every day so you can get free food from rural america

>be veteran
>go to denny's today for free greasy carb food
>"Oh that offer was only good yesterday. Would you like to try our Pumpkin Cream Pancakes instead?"
>it's literally veterans day today you cunt

they gave me a free grand slam, i went there just 2 hours ago.

Good luck fabricating a DD 214 which you'll need to prove veteran status.

>inb4 the extra chromosomal employees couldn't recognize a DD 214.

Sorry I'm not a welfare queen

>making fake ids of high enough quality to fool single mothers working at denny's is hard

Too embarassing/degrading. I couldnt enjoy the meal under those pretences.

lmao those are so easy to get off the darknet

Would they really make a guy wearing full uniform show an ID? My experience with southerners says no way they would risk offended a patriot like that

This really happens? Weird.

I'm a veteran, someone please let me put my dick inside you.

>who's getting free food?
my dad, because he chose to go play in iraq instead of going to college and providing a life for his family

better quality ones come from the undernet honestly

>fighting for the kikes

YUP
sometimes i make a whole day of it
they used to let you get it to go, and id just drive around getting free meals
now they are making you eat in, b ut way more places are doing free meals

so far today went to TGI fridays, had a BLT with fries, they didnt offer free drink so i bought a coke while eating half of the BLT then got a doggy bag

then i went to friendlys on the way back, and thought they were giving free ice cream, which i thought would go nice with my free doughnut from dunkin doughnuts, but they were doing a burger meal only, i got burger with onion rings and came with free drink, got barq's rootbeer, ate half the burger and 1 onion ring, got a doggy bag

the restaurant that was doing free desert was red lobster might go now but im so fucking full right now

planning later tonight to either olive garden or famous dave's, famous daves isnt giving free ribs, and only reason i like them is for ribs so i might do olive garden i dont know

Hit up Hooters.

>go to recruitment office on the way there
>sign up for boot camp
>never show up

You're right, I didn't realize the promotion was only in the south. In the south the waiters and waitresses as well as a good percentage of the clientele will drop to their knees and reach for your pant's buttons if you're in uniform.

Thought about it but going to a sit down restaurant alone is embarrassing.

STOLEN VALOR.
S
T
O
L
E
N

FUCK OFF YOU FILTHY TOJOS
WHERE IS MY FREE FOOD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> Being a faggot
I'm an actual war vet that's fought under three flags and I refuse to do that shit

Does he get to take cool anti-depressants now?

>providing a life for his family

how is being in debt "providing a life for your family"

he would still have 2 legs and could sleep at night if he just got a MBA and chilled

College didn't cost nearly as much back then

undernet?

He loves the USA more than he loves you. A smart man to be sure.

Show leg stumps or gtfo.

Sweet, i'm gonna buy some fake army outfit and medals and hit all the Dennys in my area. More restaurants should do this, veterans need our support

I love telling fascists we don’t offer them discounts/freebies whenever they come in looking for a handout.

it's funny to do this. i went to goodwill and picked up some shitty sand war uniform for gibs. what are they gonna do, ask for proof? if some actual vet starts chimping out just accuse them of being a crackhead. if they assault you, they lose their military welfare

You don’t even need a uniform. Find a DD214 on google and print it. I doubt anyone is actually going to check the name on it so you don’t even need to edit it.