Drinks soy milk once

>drinks soy milk once

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCxNE6jzYcE
youtube.com/watch?v=8hmOaKlDY1Q&t=0m4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can understand cutting your pizza with a fork and knife, if you REALLY have a reason to not use your hands, but if you put on gloves, you're a huge fag

if you can't tell it's a skit you're a huge fag

The post you are responding to is satire. You look very silly now.

it's zagat, they're completely serious

>When u see your custom character in a cutscreen

Drank some by accident once. Couldnt stop sucking dick for weeks.

Had tofu and veggies at the mall chinese place todat. Bout an hour later i randomly started crying. Figured out later it was the tofu estrogen

dressing and going out in public like that you have to commit to. Like imagine I’m going out. Wild. Like he’s bringing some furrie concept thing together. I don’t get it but like damn he’s doing more than necessary. Fkin people do this shit even when they don’t really want to

>title

Italians actually do cut their pizza but dabbing the oil off is pretty faggy.

Italians might even add a little olive oil to their pizza, however, they usually don't cover the entire fucking top with cheese the way most U.S. pizza joints do.

Its the pepperoni. Cheese pizza doent come out nearly as greasy.
But yeah, we use a disgusting amount of "cheese".

Do furfags really do this?

all through highschool I was drinking soy chocolate milk every day after school while I walked home. I just enjoyed the flavor

I've had tits for years and I feel like I would be a few inches taller if I hadn't done that. I stunted my male puberty I think

The big gaudy ring and the ear piercing tell you he's a fag more than the style of eating does

Sounds like bad genetics

>soyboyz

ok

i do it when the pizza is very hot, im a fat fuck and i cant wait

He used to be extremely fat but dressed normally

Here's him a while ago
youtube.com/watch?v=lCxNE6jzYcE

does soy really cause this?

Problem is, more than likely, he has some air of mental disorder or deficiency. People who do this are either very self aware or not self aware enough and lack the capacity to be.

The prissy table manners are all show for cleanliness or class, right up until the point where he flips food upsidedown and tries to aim at his general mouth area awkwardly. He looks like a child trying to feed himself missing his mouth.
I was thinking maybe the fork is too flimsy to pick up a bite, but then I see him flip a long piece upsidedown and aim awkwardly at his mouth again. It was like someone else's hands trying to feed a different person.

>Problem is, more than likely, he has some air of mental disorder or deficiency. People who do this are either very self aware or not self aware enough and lack the capacity to be.
I was thinking the same thing. I pictured him as the weird guy in middle school. His grandma coddles him, and since it's been allowed for so long to be NEET and get occasional presents, he mostly lives online, which leads to mall food cravings. Maybe he lives in a group home for other mentally ill.

*blocks your path*

I just don't understand how you can leave the house like that and not feel embarrassed. I feel embarrassed when my jeans fit weird, or my hair is fucked up and I don't have a hat

Nice tits

you mean faggot?

>that pic
this is what happens when someone doesn't have a father to kick the shit out of one of these "people", just fat drunken white trash mothers alone that end up fucking niggers have these types of autistic children.

New steam pfp thanks

lol I can hear the lisp through the webm

*spends whole webm looking for retarded faces*

thanks for the laugh user

I don't get it, fags will literally eat random dudes' shit, get random dudes' fecal matter all over their cocks, and suck on random dudes' unwashed cocks, but touching a little bread and cheese is too gross for them?

>spends whole webm looking for retarded faces
says the anime poster

No bully

Then shh :)

even this guy disapproves of your fagotry

New jigger

he IS at what looks like two boots...fuck the village

fck drumpf

youtube.com/watch?v=8hmOaKlDY1Q&t=0m4s

Why are alt-right Peterson bois so insecure about masculinity? Maybe all that angst is the product of them resisting their urges to wear mommy's dresses.

It sucks that you're insecure about your masculinity and want to wear mommy's dresses, but that isn't anyone else's problem and you shouldn't randomly accuse people of having your own issues to feel better about yourself.

Why are you attempting to deflect?

That was you. You're accusing someone you don't like of doing the things you're guilty of. You are a crossdressing nu-male.

I'm guessing the reason you sent me that was so I can give you pic related. Enjoy