Tfw Whole Foods is serving Thanksgiving food at their hot bar again

>tfw Whole Foods is serving Thanksgiving food at their hot bar again

I don't even feel bad about getting it.

What else does whole foods serve at the hot bar that's good?

Some indian, some American (king ranch chicken etc), mexican....

i usually get the salad bar. avoid heavy-water items like tomatoes

That sort of thing work in the US? That wouldn't be safe to eat even in Sweden.

That looks disgusting. I love thanksgiving foods, especially my own rotisserie turkey with gravy and homemade cranberry sauce and dressing, but I prefer mine fresh. I'll go around to those fresh vegetables instead, thanks.

Their salad cold bar is pretty great.

The people who shop at Whole Foods aren't usually disgusting. Everything there is expensive.

DO NOT eat from that trough

I once saw a Hasidic dude scooping food out with a little cup and reusing it at every tray. Gross.

Right. You don't get poor people who go there just to eat the food with their hands?

Yeah, unfortunately. Whole Foods thriving on their premade and "hot bar/salad bar" crap.

As someone who actually went to the original Whole Foods Co-op when it was a dingy, rat-infested place on "Slum-ar" (what we used to call Lamar Boulevard before gentrification), I've been amazed at it's bizzaro rise and subsequent buy out by Amazon. It's just weird.

Where I'm from, there's two WF by where I live.

One is by where the Amazon HQ is and the other is maybe 3-5 miles away. Seattle has a massive homeless problem but I've never seen any homeless or unscrupulous people come in. I think it's because they have security guards hiding in plainclothes.

Maybe in your urban hellhole. I don't deal with hassids in my suburban whole foods

> typical bigoted soccer mom response

>using the word "bigoted" unironically
>can't be fucked to move to a safer area
>expects to be taken seriously

Say what you want, city rat. The air is clean here and everyone is the same color

>implying you aren't a bigot
I live in one of the top ten smaller cities in the US who had ZERO homicides last year. And I live right next to a county that has one of the most diverse populations in the US. I'm around every ethnicity you could possibly think of, all the time, and it's perfectly safe. Go crawl in your mommy's safe space and leave society to the adults.

See , cunty scaredy cat.

Shut the fuck up and just talk about overpriced food you dummies

The only thing I buy at Whole Foods is my annual Thanksgiving turkey, so, I guess it's appropriate to talk about right now!

Name the city. Name the county. You're clearly in denial about something or you would have named them. I'll call you on your bullshit tomorrow when I get up.

Why the fuck would I tell you where I live? IDGAF if you believe me or not. I know the truth, and you're just a scared little bitch.
Not only that, but if you weren't too stupid to work the internet, you'd easily be able to figure it out based on just the information I gave you.

Found the nigger

Hey, what's that kebab place on Lamar called?

Nevermind, I found it. Turns out it wasn't even on Lamar.

Verts.