Is the target audience millennials, blacks, or liberals? Which one is too retarded to go shopping...

Is the target audience millennials, blacks, or liberals? Which one is too retarded to go shopping? Nigs are fucking dumb but my money is on dirty dumb millennial scum

Well it says nothing about food stamps in the title so it's obviously not for jiggaboos.

It's pretty much true, millennials are fucking retarded, most DO NOT know how to cook food for themselves and shop like their parents did.
If you're lucky, they'll try to buy a month's worth of microwave meals to "save money".

huh i was under the impression that ck wasnt full of racist conservatives guess I wrong

Millennial women and numales that think its cute or something to post about adulting XD

If you search "#adulting" on Twitter its disproportionately niggers making those tweets. Obviously it's going to be millenials since our generation is the only one reaching adulthood and maybe early Gen Z.

300 views. maybe trump is right about how wapo and nytimes have horrible ratings.

videos get locked at 300 views until their view counts can be verified systematically by google

/pol/tards have wriggled their way into every crevice on this site. Nowhere is safe.

Not your safespace, snowflakes. Triggered?

microwave meals r not healthy wtf

Have you fucking seen how many threads there are on Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums about "I'm a jelly mass of fuck that's never stepped outside of the door for any reason other than going to school pls help"

20 yr olds having a "Quarter Life Crisis" is a fucking meme at this point, if anything they're SLOW to pick up on it

There's students at my dorm who literally eat nothing but frozen dinners

You’re basically just a furry that hates Jews and can’t comment on your political views in public

>that pic
Goddamn accurate. I even read those books. I really needed unJUSTing when I was 18 or else I would have become a permavirgin.

>wasn't full of racist conservatives
What, is this your first day here? Oldfags would have something else to say even if they didn't like ``racist conservatives''

>and can’t comment on your political views in public
I'm not even him, but in a free world, this should bother you when taken out of context. Unless your opinions are the only ones that matter.

>how to adult
God, i hate this shit.

>can’t comment on your political views in public
This kind of comment is just so telling. Everything you need to know about these weird, sycophantic, wide eyed, low test leftists can be discerned through this.

I'm 30 and when my mom goes on vacation I eat exclusively frozen pizza

huh, gay

>sitting on his high horse because he got a tedious full time job and can buy groceries
Wow you sure showed everyone, dumb kids can never figure anything out huh?

>My dorm

Speaking of high horses how about you climb off yours, sweetie? :)

>"How to adult"
>WaPo
Of course it's for millenials OP, you idiot.

So you don't even work then and still feel like judging students for buying meals? Stop thinking you're better than everyone else

I'm judging them for buying frozen meals, which cost more than actual groceries, sweetheart. ;*

I answered OP's question, you're the one that got offended by an absolute truth.

Reddit was a mistake

>Oh, so you have a wagie job?
>OH, SO YOU DON'T EVEN WORK?

The absolute state of this man's anger

That would be worth mentioning were this video not from fucking October
It's currently at 304

what the fuck is a wagie job?

I think its for immigrant refugees that are already here or coming here. I saw psa with that ugly black comedienne Tifany Haddish to remind people to wash you hands in public restrooms.

gb2 >>/pol/