Why do vegans try to insult me for eating eggs by calling eggs "chicken periods"?

Why do vegans try to insult me for eating eggs by calling eggs "chicken periods"?

Just because they're mad doesn't mean they can make up facts.

Don't they call them "chicken abortions"?

Either way they clearly dont know what an egg is. Or probably a period. Their diets often cause seriously disrupted menses

You two realize an egg is literally a chicken period though right? Doesn't make it any less delicious but it's an unfertilized egg the body spits out because it's not doing anything

Post some actual science explaining your assertion though. Now.

Did you not take basic biology? When not impregnated the body disposes of the unfertilized egg thus there not being a tiny dead baby chicken in your egg. It's a chicken period.

A period is not the ovum itself so I'm curious what your point is... are you unaware of what exactly a period is? For one its a biological process and not a product

Did you not take basic biology? Eggs are laid whether they're fertilized or not. The hen's body makes no distinction. And a lot of species fertilize eggs after laying.

Chicken eggs aren't always unfertilized eggs though. Anyone that lived in a farm with a rooster around knows you had to look out for eggs that came with embryos inside them, so not all of them are "periods."

So according to you the only thing coming out a womans cunt on her period is one egg cell

I think he's trying to say they are the product of the chicken's period.

You can't grab a woman's period

But you can put it in your mouth, amirite fellas???!

This fucking board tonight lol

Because vegans are sick in the head and can only think in cummies

Who gives a shit what you call it? It tastes good and it's healthy. Literally the only two things something needs to be food.

Because vegans are assholes with mental issues.

Vegans are the same people who say that honey is bee slavery.

vegans care not to hurt not even the feelings of any animal, but then they hardly even flinch from hurting feelings of their fellow humans

Vegan = Healthier = Smarter = Sexier = Stronger = Better

>Just because they're mad doesn't mean they can make up facts.
trannies aren't metally ill

Daily reminder baboumin has not won a single relevant comp and holds records in literal who events.

Vegans are the same people who defend halal slaughter and want to import millions of third world Muslims. They're just crazy old feminists who married their cats.

Vegans always make this argument that if you love animals, you wouldn't eat them because "harm."

All I'm saying is that when I buy meat at the store, the animal's already dead. I didn't kill it. Me not buying and eating it won't bring it back to life. And if I don't eat it, someone else will. So me not eating meat literally makes no difference. And you can argue "well there would be a difference if everyone stopped" and good luck with that.