Has any author/philosopher coherently argued the existence of a god?

Has any author/philosopher coherently argued the existence of a god?

>t. Has never read a philosophy book and expects to be spoon fed

there are plenty of coherent arguments for the existence of a god. but coherence is a pretty low bar. I'd say none of them are sufficient

Philosophy is born out of religion's ruins so I guess not many.

Pascal's wager is coherent. It's stupid and unconvincing, but coherent.

If that's the bar we're setting the put Aquinas in there.

If you have an IQ above that of a yam you should be able to poke tons of holes in all of his arguments but they're still coherent and logical

What, you mean the cosmological argument isn't airtight?

But what caused God XD

My top two are Jordan B. Peterson and C.S. Lewis, as far as what I can say I've been exposed to.
I've heard Thomas Acquinas has some brilliant stuff but haven't had the chance to delve
I'm an atheist so I guess they didn't work though

I thought my boi Dostoevsky did a pretty good job.

Spinoza

agreed. maybe not so much to the existence of god though, but a nice conversation about god in general, and atheism.

There is no coherent argument for the existence of a God.

That's right.

This is peak pseud

This. Many ontological proofs are coherent. Usually it's the premises or definitions of concepts you have to tackle. Of course they're an interesting read as such.

Everytime philosophy enjoys a rebirth or achieves mainstream attention it's because the implicit truths and rituals of a people is starting to lose force and philosophy is there as sort of replacement, Socrates was killed because of this fact.

Coherent argumentation is logic play, language games, in the house of language that speaks man, the Shepard of beings.

>"Those who are devoid of knowledge say, Why does God not speak to us or show us a sign? The same demand was made by those before them; their hearts are all alike. We have made the signs clear to those whose faith is firm."

Coherently, sure. But there are many contradicting logical and coherent philosophies.

t. dawkins

Kant is the right answer, the third critique.

>gaytheists STILL haven't grown out of their angsty TAA phase despite most people moving past it nearly a decade ago

I disagree

All of them, one way or another. All roads of sustained quality of thinking converge in God.