Welcome to chipotle, user. would you like black or pinto beans on your tacos?

>welcome to chipotle, user. would you like black or pinto beans on your tacos?

There used to be pork in their pinto beans and now it's not.

>welcome to chipotle you have 7 seconds to choose everything that goes on your food starting now

Can I please get mine without salmonella or norovirus?

no beans.
may i have brown rice with steak?

I already told you no beans on the tacos. Put down your phone and pay attention.

Sorry sir, today we are serving meat that, while it meets our standards of animal welfare and not being GMO, does not meet our standards of not having salmonella and norovirus.

stopped going around then. As far as fast food places go its average but the beans were way better than moe's/qdoba/freebirds. Without the lard theres nothing special now

pretty much why I stopped going. Third event of contaminated food was far too much for me.

Interesting.

Do the thousands of motor vehicle accidents a year stop you from riding in cars? What about the thousands of home and fires. Do they stop you from living in a building? Your risk assessment seems broken.

There's not much in the way of alternatives for driving compared to just eating a place other than Chipotle.

Besides, Chipotle is garbage, that's reason enough to not eat there.

Can I get directions to an actual Mexican place?

White rice bowl, black beans, double steak, all salsas, cheese, sour cream, and guac. Please.

>"Honey did I ask this young lady for tacos?"
>"I don't believe so, babe"
I DIDN'T ASK FOR TACOS DID I?
NOW PUT THAT SHIT BACK AND GET ME A BOWL TO GO!

Chicken Burrito
Black beans
White rice
Pico
Red hot
Cheese
Lettuce
and will you mix it up, please. Thanks

Guac is extra but the pathogens are free.

Directly south, if you can get through our new Berlin wall ;)

Burrito Bowl
Brown Rice
Black Beans
Chicken
Mild and Hot salsa
Corn
Cheese
Lettuce
Tabasco Sauce

How did I do?

>le salmonella meme
you dont actually believe that do you? it was a rumor made up by their competitors to put them out of business since they were doing so well.
i've yet to meet someone who has gotten salmonella from eating chipotle.

>anecdotal evidence to counter news

conspiracy aside, that's a terrible way to counter something

>They have the nerve to charge extra for both guacamole and queso

That's over $10 for a burrito. I might as well go to a Mexican restaurant.

>I haven't experienced it personally so it doesn't exist
0.02 has been deposited into your account.

Doesn't help that their queso is absolute shit too

Fun fact: The Berlin wall was built to keep people in! You have no impediments if you wish to leave leave the US. Please, do so.

Their guac has no flavor either, desu

>our new Berlin wall
You are fucking stupid, look up the history of that wall and realize how retarded you are

>tfw the Whole Foods Burrito bar does Chipotle better than Chipotle does Chipotle

>You have no impediments if you wish to leave leave the US
Thanks, we're going to stay so that we can vote out the shit brained nationalists and continue to shout down the stupid fuck ups like you that think asking people to leave their homeland is the answer to your race being objectively inferior to the other races you are now having to compete with on a global scale.

>he likes guacamole with anything other than salt and lime

>the wall won't be used to keep people in

LMAO. Please research the meaning of naivete.

> one more scoop of tomatillo

My friend got e coli from them once, but honestly it's a shit location that I've gotten sick from before as well

>Reaching all the way over the divider
Obama you dirty faggot

>what kind of rice would you like on your burrito
>what's "pastor" mean?
>allow me to drench your entire meal in "queso"
>thank you come again

bowl
double white rice
no beans
double chicken
queso
tomatillo
double corn
cheese
lettuce
2 burrito wraps on the side
take home, mix up bowl, divide in half and make 2 burritos. one for lunch and one for dinner/tomorrow's lunch.

He doesn't respect borders. You didn't know this?

they always forget what you said after the first instruction. they do this all day and they literally cannot store instructions.

if i said at the beginning of the order "i'd like a barbacoa steak double bowl to go" they'll get me a bowl, ask me white or brown rice, black or pinto, then ask me what meat i want in it.

does anyone else have the same average experience or am i being a cunt?

It all comes together

Directions to some place where niggers aren't handling my food? Thx in advance bb.

Everyone else has the same experience, but you're also being a cunt.

The human mind is really bad at tedious, highly repetitive tasks. Expecting a fast food worker to fight through that when they can simply ask you again (or NOT ask and fuck up your order) is neither reasonable nor realistic.

If they could memorize more than 1 word at a time, they wouldn't be working fast food.

Japan is probably the most food-hygienic country on the planet, while also being extremely racist and xenophobic. Probably your best bet.

You know what order they go in. Ask for a bowl with rice and wait till they get to the meat, you autistic fuck

I get both. They always look at me like I'm crazy and ask me to repeat it. Do people not like beans or something? I think they are good.

>dropping chorizo
why?

What does "pastor" mean?

i also work in fast food as a manager. i can memorize and make entire customer orders without reading off of screens or tickets which makes me wonder why anyone with any amount of experience and knowledge of the options they have in their store can't do the same. thanks for yet another confidence boost i'll continue ordering like a total cunt just to shame these double digit IQ minwagecucks.

Just wanted to let you know that people like you make me sick.

>they do this all day and they literally cannot store instructions.
>they do this all day and therefore they literally cannot store instructions.
FTFY

I hate these fucks! I work in an office building and the only place within walking distance is chipotle. The only thing edible there is the chicken quesadilla but they have to actually prepare and cook it. These cocksuckers actually roll their eyes and groan when I order it because they actually have to do some work. I hate them!!!!!!!!

>i also work in fast food as a manager.

Word of advice. NEVER put that on a resume for a real job.

I'm with you, but I go there anyway because I just get the same thing every time. I hate going to any Chipotle-style restaurant that I don't frequent because I hate having to pick everything like that.

They're rolling their eyes because they can tell you're an angry asshole being contrarian on purpose. Normal people get a burrito or a bowl.

It's called a plane, user

>pic
and this is why you have to be extra careful when eating donuts

5 Food safety

5.1 March 2008 hepatitis outbreak
5.2 April 2008 norovirus outbreak
5.3 February 2009 Campylobacter jejuni outbreak
5.4 July 2015 E. coli outbreak
5.5 August 2015 norovirus outbreak
5.6 August 2015 Salmonella outbreak
5.7 October 2015 E. coli outbreak
5.8 November 2015 E. coli cases
5.9 December 2015 norovirus outbreak
5.10 Consequences of the multiple incidents in 2015
5.11 July 2017 norovirus outbreak

Last time I went there they had a sign saying their pork might not be safe. That's what the sign said. No further explanation. Real appetizing.

Burrito Bowl
Brown Rice
Black Beans
Sofritas
Fresh tomato salsa
Sour cream
Corn salsa
Cheese
Lettuce
Guac
Tortilla on the side

Burrito to go
Brown rice
Pinto beans
Chicken
Medium salsa
Corn
Cheese
Lettuce

There was a sign that said what items of their menu were at risk and that they were unavailable! Did the conpetitors go into the store and put up those signs as well?

We're not competing with anybody, your race is shit and ours isn't, that's all there is to it.

Chipotle fucking sucks

Its the one fast food you can 100% make better at home

just give me white rice and chicken. nothing else, thanks.

How can Chipotle even exist when Qdoba is a thing?

Fuck you dude.

>not ordering online
>not sauntering up to the front with a shit-eating grin

Burrito please
White rice
No beans
Steak
That's it, no salsa et cetera. Thanks!

Brown rice
Pinto Beans
Whatever the freshest meat is, preferably one they just replaced and is still steaming
All salsa including the corn one
Sour Cream optional
Guac
Cheese
Lettuce

kek

Former Chipotle worker here. I haven't eaten there since I quit but this is my order:

Burrito, white rice, black beans, onions and peppers, barbacoa, mild and hot salsa, cheese and lettuce. Chipotle flavor Tabasco.

>overpriced, shitty taco bell for teenage girls
No thanks.

>tfw only nearby chipotle is in the middle of the mall
Too much of a pain to get.

You're being a cunt

Actually starting wages at Chipotle are $9.00/hr

They roll their eyes because you're being a special snowflake and holding up the line

Kekastan

I don't get cheese or sour cream on my orders and i get a bowl with the tortilla on the bottom and they fucked it up 9 out of 10 times when i order online.

Its literally cheaper than taco bell.

a huge buritto that fills you up is 8 dollars. At taco bell three tiny shitty burittos that don't even make you full end up costing more money.

hi, i'll do a:

burrito, barbacoa, black beans, brown rice, mild salsa and cheese.

thanks, yeah no chips or drink.

9/10, I’ve gotten this exact bowl before. Here’s my go to

Burrito bowl
Pinto
White rice
Steak
Green salsa
Corn salsa
Cilantro
Cheese
Guacamole

Large margarita

I get full from one and a half 5-layer burritos which are only like 1.50 each You should really try fasting and eating smaller portions so your stomach can return to a more natural capacity.

Arriba las chivas

sauce plz

I lift weights i need to eat three full meals a day my man. I also don't eat cheese or sour cream.

I agree with you, but just out of curiosity why do you bother being a namefag?

Burrito
white rice
pinto
steak
cheese
lettuce
green salsa
pico de gallo
sour cream
guac

1 clementine Izzle soda
Chips + Guac

>get free Chipotle 3 times
>every single time it's disappointing garbage
Give me a reason to go to this place over Cafe-Rio.

>not ordering through their app and just picking up your food.

Chipotle has gone down in quality over the years, probably because they keep adding stupid meme crap like tofu and queso to their menu line-up. Also, $2 for a scoop of mediocre guacamole is absurd, and anyone from the west coast or southwest that does this should be shot in front of their families.

>burrito to go please
*warms tortilla*
>white or brown rice?
>brown rice
>black beans or pinto
>black beans
>and what kind of meat?
>chicken
*removes tortilla from warmer*
>white or brown rice?

Fucking told you already you adhd spic!

Every. Fucking. Time.

>Chipotle has gone down in quality over the years, probably because they keep adding stupid meme crap like tofu and queso to their menu line-up.
I still like it, but I can't argue with that. I wish they would just lower their prices.

>Every. Fucking. Time.
So what you are saying is your order wrong every single time? Stop doing that user, it makes you look stupid to all the other people in line who know how to order at chipotle. Just say the things you want one at a time, you autist.

>Bowl
>Fajitas
>Double Steak
>Mild
>Medium
>Corn
>Sour Cream
>Lettuce
>Guac and chips
>Side Tortilla

fuck you