Who here getting comfy with 1/2 off pizza hut today?

Who here getting comfy with 1/2 off pizza hut today?

>Greasy bread with rubber cheese on top
no thanks

>mfw almost got a Hallo Pizza on way home
>did not do it because cutting
Should I have done it?

Wtf is a hallo pizza

>comfy
>pizza hut
Actual child brain detected.

Awful brand.

German pizza franchise.
They are verry good, but expensive, but since I work there I get that stuff cheap as fuck.

Worst fucking delivery pizza. Marco's is a thousand times better.

I'm eating Digiorno

gross

Why is it half off?

I wish I could report this for advertising

I wish you would quit living like a faggit

Uhh..because that's the special they are running right now, maybe?

i'm usually a fan of letting people like what they like, but man is pizza hut nasty. agreed.
i had a papa murphy's vegetarian pizza.

the government put tranquilizer chemicals in the dough

Is that the place where you buy it for the same price as a normal take out pizza but then have to take it home and bake it yourself?

yeah, but you get extra large for the cost of a medium takeout at other places.

I tried it once and loved it but then they closed the one I went to for some reason and never could find any more. It was the one with the second layer of dough on top

>getting comfy
>with pizza hut
fucking pick one

mf'er stfu you know your fat lazy ass sits there and eats a god damn take out pizza and watches some BS tv show or whatever else just like every other person in the god damn world. Quit trying to pretend your shit don't stink like a possum ass after being raped by billy bob. We all know the truth. Why even bother lying on the freakin internet trying to seem like you're SOOOOO MUCH BETTER. If you were, you wouldn't be on fucking Veeky Forums to begin with asshat

Literally btfo that user...

>the government put tranquilizer chemicals in the dough

>pizza hut
err... no thanks, i'll just get a $6.25 hawaiian pizza (without pineapple) from dominos instead...

Is this pasta?