What is your literary fear?

What is your literary fear?

>chink
>from Sydney

Of course.

Googled Lang leav and
>The enchanting work of Sydney author Lang Leav swings between the whimsical and woeful, expressing a complexity beneath its childlike facade. Her imagination stretches across a variety of disciplines encompassing art, poetry, and books. Lang is a recipient of The Qantas Spirit of Youth Award and was granted a prestigious Churchill Fellowship.
Talk about being full of oneself

>Her imagination stretches across a variety of disciplines encompassing art, poetry, and books.

Who wrote this? Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ wrote The Bible moron

the discipline of books

>do you read dr lang leav
>yes i read muchly i am a bookologist
>also i trabble in artimacery, and i musicate whimsically. i'm multidisciplied you know

I know, that's like saying "Chef Mr. Johnson can cook a variety of dishes including sirloins, t-bones, and tenderloins."

The Chinese need to be purged from the face of the Earth. There's a lot of them, too, so it's going to take a lot of time and effort.

damn...

Being this full of myself.

Good thing I already went through the pretentious/pseudy phase early on.

HAHAHAHAHA ROASTIES BTFO

I honestly need to read these two hacks seriously, so I can study what it is about their work that people responded to. It couldn't possibly just be that retards like to read retarded shit written at a retard reading level could it?

Tumblr's redeeming moment

Holy...

oh yeah then who wrote the Noah bits becuz he weren't there

Wake up sheeple

>oh yeah then who wrote the Noah bits becuz he weren't there

"Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am."
-John 8:58

not peer reviewed, discarded.

It gives an air of being an "intellectual" and "cultured" without having to actually put any work into being intellectual and cultured.

>implying those things aren't complete facades and that there is any actual work or substance to it

Then why doesn't it say it was by him in the cover of the book? Checkmate christcuck

That's why user said "an air." Personally, I think Rupi Kaur is the poetry version of Chicken Noodle Soup for the Soul. Bite sized aphorisms without any difficulty or creativity. I hate the balance of her lines and I write shit like hers when I'm too stoned and can't socialize.

Isn't the Bible really the most peer-reviewed text ever written?

>Jesus has a peer
burn in the eternal flame blasphemer

Aren't God and the Holy Spirit his peers more or less?

> christians believe that god sent himself down to sacrifice himself

No dude. Thats your mommas pussye

Yeah, that's the whole point of the second half of the book. Didn't you read it?

I have 8 brothers, so you're probably right.

>suspicious
>delicious
>the dishes
Pretty good desu

laughed out loud desu

b/c he's humble like that

dude, spoilers.

why is Veeky Forums so closed minded in regards to female authors?

because so few lesbians are real

women are incapable of saying/writing anything substantial

Margaret Atwood?

literally who

This is more lyrical than all of the shit she churned out.

>reading shit women
both of you need to leave.
some of the bisexuals are alright. woolf and HD were good

Tale of Genji

>wants to prove user wrong but the first work that comes to mind was written a thousand years ago

fuckin wew