Worst restaurant experiences

Was just discussing bad restaurant experiences irl and was wondering what your worst was. Bad food, bad service, fistfights with other customers, all stories welcome as long as they happened in a dining establishment.

Can you start by telling us which country you are from?

Oh wait, I see a couple of keywords that give away the fact you're in a 3rd world country. Eg. The United States of America.

>fistfights
>dining establishment

Got raped by my grandfather in the toilets.

It was an accident but it was pretty bad.
>Go out to Olive Garden with my family, probably around 10-12 people total
>Have a bunch of illegal human beans working as busboy
>We get our food, start chomping, etc.
>All of a sudden I hear this tremendous bang from directly behind me and I feel the back of my shirt and neck/hair get wet with something
>Look over at my little nephew and there's like milk dropping down his shoulders
>Entire restaurant goes dead silent
>The bean busboy had dropped one of those big black plastic things they use to mass-carry a bunch of used plates and glasses and stuff, it fell on the floor breaking most of the shit inside and splashing me and my newphew, but no one else
>He apologizes in broken English, looking like he wants to die
>Still too shocked to really do anything, one of my aunts asks for the manager
>Manager comes over
>"Oh her, I'm SO sorry about that. I hope it didn't spoil your meal here. What we're going to do is comp their meals" (referring to JUST me and my nephew, as if they took note of who got sprayed with liquid so they could cut costs instead of putting the rest of the meal on the house)
>Meanwhile I'm filthy and wet, it was an honest mistake but fuck me man
>Aunt goes "Just them two?"
>"Yes, I know, but because no one else was affected we can only comp their meals."

tl;dr: Jews

>order cheeseburger at diner
>as I go to take my first bite I see the cook at the grill struggling to hold a giant stack of cheese slices between his chin and his bare untrimmed chest while he flips burgers
>just eat my fries and leave

>cool ex-chef uncle takes me to new fine dining place to teach me about food
>orders beef tenderloin medium rare
>served anti stress ball in wine sauce
Cost $10, too. Restaurant closed a month later.

Subways served by young tourists
Ingredients are not fresh.
Never went to a subways again

I hope you left a 1 star yelp review.

your aunt is a real bitch.

Is this some weird metaphor?

>tfw live in a blue state
>every time I go out to eat im guaranteed to be seated next to screeching spic babies and their inattentive parents

>Work at Red Robins
>Some guy comes in and orders 6 orders of large donuts to-go, 4 angus burgers, a teriyaki chicken salad, and chicken permission.
>Literally barely opened 10 minutes ago
>By myself for 20 more minutes
>Start the cooking for the burgers and chicken, then work on the donuts and salad
>Get everything out relatively quick with pride of it actually looking photogenic
>Customer receives the order
>Leaves
>An hour later he comes back furious
>Didn't know one of our specialty sauces came with onions
>Son had an allergic reaction
>Demands a refund because of it
>Hostess tells him that wasn't possible because, despite the unfortunate incident, wasn't really their fault anyway
>Starts yelling at her loud enough to grab other customer's attention
>Manager rushes out and tries to mediate
>Guy keeps getting angrier and angrier because he keeps getting refused
>Ends up kicking the host podium over and throwing his entire order into the dining area hitting another customer in the process and covering him in pasta
>Customer gets furious and bum rushes the guy, who tries to run
>He makes it outside where he gets tackled
>Manager frantically telling host to call the police
>Customer starts beating the shit out of the guy as he lays on the ground
>Customer's family (?) comes out and grabs him and pulls him off the guy
>mfw the entire thing
>Police come by and arrest them both
>End up losing a huge chunk of money because the manager apologized to the rest of the diners and gave them all a discount on their meal
>Regional Manager spends the next week looking down our necks because of it

Good story but
>ordering donuts from Red Robins
Who does this?

Always just bad service. Food is wrong. Food takes forever. Servers are rude and don't seem to care.

Always seems to be black people

>Live in NYC
>Blue as fuck
>Only decent, young, hard working people in fine dining establishments
>drive through TN, KY, and OH. Retard beetus children and human landmasses everywhere

It sucks to live in a flyover, huh?

when I read that I was expecting that someone got shoot and you were sprayed with blood

black people can be the worst customers to

To be fair, it's not like the busser did it on purpose >although your meals should have been comped or at least have a free dessert or something

When I worked in a restaurant I spilled a whole tray of food going through doors to the patio (don't eat outside it's a bitch on everyone) and management comped their whole meal and the manager yelled at me
>Implying I dropped it on purpose

>At taco Bell
>Waiting for my food
>Guy prepping my food puts his gloved hand in his pocket and hands his keys to another employee and wipes his glove on his nose/mouth
>Ask him to make my food again

>

went to a McDonald's. apparently was schezuan sauce day. some autist jumped up on the counter and started yelling hey look at me. I'm pickle Rick.

>go to high end place for like 3rd time ever as I'm a poorfag student
>still, dress appropriately, am with some older people as well
>take FOREVER to be served, even drink orders
>I'm talking 20 minutes before we see anyone other than the hostess that seated us
>notice a waitress talking to other staff a lot
>place is starting to get busier since we and many others are waiting so long
>finally have to waive her down mid-conversation with some guy who looks like he walked in from his shift at Walmart
>she apologies for the wait, says "we weren't expecting such a rush, I'm sorry you've been waiting"
>cunt we JUST saw you wasting time laughing and joking with people for the last half hour
>this continues throughout the 2.5hr meal (3 courses, each with at least half hour waits in between, no plates cleared or check-ins at all)
>leave no tip on $350 bill
>get dirty look from this bitch as we walk out

What the hell did she expect? That may well have been the worst ever experience.. Going somewhere with meh food but outrageous prices for said meh food and not even getting good service. I've had hundreds of worse meals, but never a worse experience.

Honestly didn't know this was a thing

What state? I use to work at Olive Garden and we gave away comps like it was candy.

holy fuck man that's gross
and, like, who would want their greasy cheesy glove in their pocket anyway? aside from the person eating not wanting pocket lint in their food

Bump

Red Robins sells a simple donut that's sprinkled with cinnamon sugar and it comes with in-house berry sauce and chocolate sauce.
They're good, but they're also expensive and small. For $5 you get the equivalent to two and a half filled-donuts. They're okay with the sauce but otherwise not really good by themselves.
The chocolate fries are way better.

The worst thing that ever happened to me was I sat down and was not acknowledged for 15 minutes. I just left

Are they like those pancake puppies at Denny's?

No, but those are pretty good.
The donuts we sell are bigger, but also fluffy and flaky. Pretty much the worst dessert we sell there in my opinion.

The white trash chick at the McD's takeout window told me to fuck off when I asked for a few packages of ketchup. Apparently I am supposed to ask that when ordering.

>Live in 3rd world cunt
>Hard to find decent western food for cheap
>Manhattan's Fish Market has lunch promotion, fuck it why not, decide to eat there before work
>Food comes half an hour late, is cold
>Clearly the order was finished but the servers just forgot to send it
>Grilled fish fillet was the half the size of usual
>Finish eating, complain and walk out
>One of the servers follows me and gives me a couple of complimentary coupons
>Ok
>Have dinner there again after rough day
>Free fish and chips, nice big pieces
>Finishing up, peel back the batter on the remaining piece
>white colored stringy thing about 10cm long, assume its a worm
>Call waiter and be offered to replace the meal, refuse and get 10% discount instead
>Leave

Not really the worst experience I've had. In hindsight could probably have gotten another free meal to take home, but I didn't want to look like a scumbag and that one coulda had some shit in it too.

I found a scab with a hair in on my fish. The waiter tried to argue with me that it wasn't a scab. It was a fucking scab off someone's head.

I think it translates to the meat being over cooked and hard like a stress ball

>Eating in an expensive and exclusive restaurant for anniversary dinner
>Romantic atmosphere, candlelight, flowers, champagne, great food
>fucking server ruins everything by talking about his stepdaughter's "lady lights"
>mfw

one time i waited 45 minutes for a crunchwrap supreme and when i asked them what was taking so long they told me that nobody there knew how to make one

>pic
Guess I know what I'm watching tonight

They're anal vibrators that flash different colors every time you sit down.

I've heard people call boobs headlights before, maybe that's what he means

No they fucking aren't.
That's not a real thing.

Lady lights?

Shit man you got me.

Yeah, that's what he meant. Fucking creeper.

Have something similar
>on date with gf
>food takes way too long
>server cleans up the table next to us and FUCKING SITS DOWN AND STARTS CHATTING US UP
>he continues talking to us for like 20 min and won't walk away

Seriously why do people think it's okay to do this?

>heart monitor

>waiter ignores you for entire meal
>comes with bill, makes small talk for 20 seconds

Do they really think this will make up for shoddy service?

Lol you fucking wish faggot

Cringy as fuck

how do I get chicken permission?

>It sucks to live in a flyover, huh?

Today, for me, it didn't. I walked 100 yards to my deer stand from my front door and shot one in 45 minutes. Hung it from a tree in my backyard and butchered it. I'd tell you to eat it's heart out, but my arrow blew the heart into a pool of blood. Enjoy licking the food off your vomit, cum and shit stained sidewalks.

(You)

don't eat where you shit faggot

(You)

tweeker?

By asking nicely

>NYC is literally attached to shitty flyover up-state New York where one can hunt and be human garbage all they want.

It is like you can have your cake and eat it too? I am Currently living in a "fly-over" its just peachy but don't try to counter act his sass with your garbage.

i got a pecan wafffle at waffle house once that had a rusty tack in it. they didn't even comp my waffle or offer me a new one.

>went to a restaurant ordered everything seems ok
>1/2 hour later waitress brought out our check before we had even gotten our food, then vanishes for another 45 minutes.
>waitress comes back 10 minutes asking why weren't we ready to pay.
>tell her we haven't even gotten out food yet
>She then insists she had brought us our food
>she finally humos us and goes back to kitchen where "surprise" she found our now cold food still sitting there waiting for her to grab it.
>we complained to manager about the service
>he's all "well she's new you gotta make some excuses for her, sorry your food was cold nothing we can do about it"
>so pissed at this point we just pay to avoid hassle and leave
best part was my friends retarded wife insisting we leave a large tip because "being a waitress is one of the hardest jobs there is" yeah fuck that we left without tipping and I've never gone back

I hope you left a bad yelp review

Fucking hell nothing pisses me off more than going to dinner with my wife and her friend who always thinks shitty service is good service. Yeah just tip em 20 bucks because they fucked up our drink order on a slow night and took 25 minutes to get it.
>omg it's such a hard job even though I've never been one

>be 14
>Grandmother flew up for her birthday to be with us
>She has no immediate family where she lives, and she stays with us because of her mourning for my grandfather and her other son
>Parents decide to take us to some Italian restaurant near the ocean
>Middle of the Australian summer, so it's fucking boiling
>Weak airconditioning inside, so everyone is sweating
>Order food
>Mum is obese, and has no table manners, so she starts doing disgusting shit while eating in front of people
>Within earshot of the waitress, Dad says to me "Look at the ass on thar bird user!"
>Waitress fucking hears
>I'm about to collapse into a neutron star of embarassment and loathing
>Grandma tells Dad off, forces him to apologise to waitress
>Almost causes a scene
>Mum continues to be disgusting
>Leave, restaurant was pretty good
Why the fuck does everyone in my family have to be the loudest, most disgusting fucking animals on the planet when we go out to eat. I just want to have a normal fucking family outing, not some autistic fucking hillbilly orgy.

I thought OP got shot and he was now living his afterlife on Veeky Forums

>go to Indian restaurant with gf and sister
>order $8 calamari entree
>it's 6 of those processed "seafood rings"
>tell waiter that it isnt calamari
>he goes in back to talk to chef
>comes back and insists it is calamari
>I get into an argument with chef and waiter over what is obviously processed seafood rings
>they just keep saying "it is calamari"
>feel rage building
>sister says we should walk out
>get up to leave
>waiter insists we pay for our entrees
>laugh at him
>says he's calling the police
>we cross the street and go to a nice pizza joint
>sit at the window watching pajeet make a police report while eating my marinara pizza
>with extra calamari

>Nigger-tier service
>Lol leave a tip anyway

Only a woman would say such a thing.

>going to an Indian joint for calamari
you fucking moron

>with extra fried pig rectum
Enjoy!

Are you part American

My grandfather isn't a registered business so no, plus being sodomised by my mother's father has ruined my adult life, I've never been close sexually with a woman, the smell of coffee on someone's breath makes me shudder and I sometimes cry myself to sleep but on a positive I don't have a Reddit tier Sence of humour.

*Sense

try being mexican, they are all sodomized by their dads and uncles and grandfathers and they don't cry about it 20 years later

>>so pissed at this point we just pay to avoid hassle and leave
So, you waited over an hour for food and were given a ridiculous amount of attitude about it by the server, and they refused to apply a discount, hold the server accountable for her fuck up, or even heat up the food for you?
And you paid anyway?

Fuck you.

You did the right thing user.

>Cousin's 18th birthday
>We go to a japanese grill restaurant
>Just our family and another family also celebrating a birthday in the restaurant
>The chef puts on theatrics and tells funny jokes most of the night, really good host
>Chef throws food to us and we have to catch it in our bowls starting with eggs
>Some people drop them, laughing ensues
>Chef throws egg to kid and lands dead on his head and cracks all over him
>Everyone laughs
>Kid's uncle sitting next to him makes fun of him
>Kid has bright idea to slam another egg over his uncle's head
>Uncle slaps the shit out of kid
>ohshit.jpeg
>Dead. Silence.
>Kid tries to hold back tears as the uncle says "It's about respect, he needs to learn"
>Chef tries to draw attention away from what just happened and continue
>Go outside for air with my mother, brother and cousin. Mother is pissed. Says to my cousin "I'm sorry I know it's your birthday but I have to do something." Kid's uncle walks out of restaurant just as she finishes saying that.
>Shit is about to go down.
>"How fucking dare you embarrass that kid in front of everyone, what the fuck is wrong with you?" He replies "You don't understand" arguing ensues.
>Brother has had enough. Lunges at the guy and socks him right in the mouth. Mother bullrushes him into the wall.
>A NEW CHALLENGER HAS ENTERED!
> Aunty joins the fight and smashes a beer bottle across his head.
>Restaurant staff come out and break up the fight. Pulls the guy into restaurant and locks the door.
>Family legs it down the road before cops show up , we're laughing about what just happened.
>I realise something is wrong and turn to my mother.
>"Where's grandma?"
>efw

What the fuck do you expect for a $10 tenderloin?

>your aunt is a real bitch.
She's a justifiable cunt, rather.

Did you and your friend then go back home to watch your wives being fucked by their black bulls?

Sounds like a pain in the ass

Why would you expect more from Waffle House?

>can is see employment registration paperwork for the bean boy here?
>"Ummm that won't be necessary, all your meals are on the house sir!"
was that so hard?

I don't go to olive garden, but if someone did this at a restaurant I was eating at, I'd take their picture and share it on social media to get them publicly shamed and drummed out of whatever shit job they have due to public outrage

Not him but I have had this several times. I don't think it's a case of the person being a tweeker rather them being talkative, friendly, don't know boundaries and really fucking bored.

>Have work early go into breakfast place as it opens
>Only person there, order.
>Girl who brings out my food proceeds to sit down to
>Just talks at me while I eat

It was rather annoying and unprofessional of her but she got a pass as she was cute.

Was in a new hipster pizza place with my gf a few months back. We had been seeing a film so late in and few customers. They guy who served us came back a few minutes later and just pulled up a chair and started talking to us. While he was friendly enough and I didn't mind too much my gf was rather pissed.

I've worked in restaurants and bars and the only way I can see someone pulling this shit is if they're the kind of person who has no filter/boundaries and/or really fucking bored but even then it's not acceptable.

1992ish

>about 5 at the time
>family and I went to a local pizza parlor
>dad ordered 2 large pizzas
>one wasn’t right but dad was too hungry to complain
>older brother ate “not right” pizza, like 6 slices
>he went and played arcade for a few minutes then returned
>brother blew chunks in the nice comfy booth next to the wall
>dad tossed napkins on top of this pile of pizza puke to thinly veil what it was
>we left

I can only imagine the horror a poor busboy felt when he plunged a hand into a pile of warm puke, thinking it was an innocuous collection of napkins.

I only like this if it's a cute young waitress, otherwise i hate that shit and just want to be on my phone

You ordered hot food. The contract was voided and you should not have paid.

>be estadounidense
>go to europe
>eat out
>they take hours to bring the bill
>every time

you're assuming this is a real story

Any Chinese restaurant with their kids running around unchecked. Had 2 experiences in 2 months from 2 places. It's fucking infuriating.

No bit Aussies and Americans are part British so lay that blame where it needs to go.

I don't get it.

That's pretty nasty, but man if your food wasn't contaminated before it sure as hell was after you asked him to re-do it.

was she kill?

I live in nyc too, so stop lying.

restaurants are either staffed by horrible dilettante american college degree-holding morons ("hipsters", "millenials", all just other names for the same thing: dumbass manchildren who can't complete basic tasks), or by scum of the earth immigrants who dont speak english, work hard, would stab you if they could.

sick larp, bruh

surely you must be jesting.

no one can be so foolish as you have described yourself.

you just ask for it, you fucking nitwit

12£ and 40 minute wait for "carabonara" that turned out to be soggy pasta screws with a quart of canned bechamel sauce, shredded ham and mushrooms on top.