Authors whose bodies...

Authors whose bodies, whose physical persons preclude the concept of ever taking the content of their ideas seriously exactly because their own bodies manifest the proof that the content of their ideas are both false and a product of their own insecurity and inability to participate in hedonistic life as fully as they are programmed to wish to be able to do.

Other possibilities on this prompt: Hitler, any severely disabled person who writes a feel-good book.

I don't agree with this post. Just to look at this guy, he looks like just some well-dressed dapper 19th century guy.

-OP

don't think anyone can top that mate

If I recall correctly dworkin blamed the patriarchy for her getting mega fat and then developing diabetes and dying from it. And heck, maybe she was right.

Mirrors his writing, really. Obnoxiously self satisfied and Br*tish in the worst sense of the word.

Do you even ad hominem pal

I disagree. He always looked gross and strangely soulless. In that way that communists always look. Blank and dry and heartless.

He has a weird almost negroid thing about him too somehow.

Gross man.

Dworkin is such a worthless repulsive cunt. People like her have no value at all.

Just look at that obnoxious, ugly beast.

Fling it into the damn sun.

You do understand that she was a sex worker, no? I don't find her attractive but you're a brainlet if you allow Tinder-tier thinking to warp your opinions to this degree. You're too young and not ready.

yeap. He looks like he smell of ass and sweat and cigarettes. If youbump into this guy on the subway he'll give you a long diatribe about capitalism and 'The Man'

>sex worker
Why do people use this meme term?
Just call her a prostitute.

Who gives a shit? Sex worker, prostitute, hooker, etc. all connote that Dworkin was someone who people paid to have sex with. The point is that regardless of whether or not OP likes fatties, his assumption about her, informed by his evaluation of her appearance, is off base.

Why is every communist a fucking fat faggot, this is something I really can't understand.

I don't know how he writes his "sex scenes" but from the way he looks they oculd be really weird.

Fat ugly hookers are a thing because they tend to be cheap.

Ye fink?

I wonder if anyone really takes the, seperate the individual from the argument stance. Even the American Left-Wing, who were ostensibly about "Logic and Reason" have made it a byline to base argumentative reason not only on logic but also on source.

It's true, a fat unhealthy doctor can give true health facts, but its harder to accept.

I think it largely comes from our gnostic sensibilities. We recognize that while somthing may be logical on the surface, it can easily be sophistry. You never really KNOW somthing until it is experienced. So an American Right Winger might say that a black individual can just make sound decisions, while may who live in the ghetto seem to say this is not true.

Of course, there are those who were involved in these speres who were able to drag themselves out, which puts a hitch in the whole argument. Statistics are an issue here. Can a male make accurate descriptions of a females existence, is it logical if it isn't based in fact.

In truth its all about power relations and both sides will play whichever card gives them the outcome the percieve they want.

bump

ITT: The arguments of anybody I don't like are automatically invalid. Also they are icky and smell like buts.

Switching it around now

ITT: Dreamboats whose arguments sound better because of their charismatic photos

If his logic doesn't convince you, maybe his body will.

I love Lacan's aesthetic. I have not read a lot of his books, but his style makes me automatically like him.

Milo Yiannopoulos

>Milo
>dreamboat
Pick one

He strikes me as a douche. Apparently on a couple occasions he told Derrida that D copied his ideas.

Derrida is a hack compared to Lacan though

His sex scenes are the reason I can't take his books seriously, all I can imagine when I read that shit is him sitting there naked writing with one hand while another hand is burrowed beneath his fleshy folds massaging his half flaccid member.

disgusting volcel

american left-wing seems to be mostly about astrology charts and owning gamergate incels on twitter these days

The show really needed that scene. Not even memeing. Obviously not as explicit as it is in the book, but in keeping with the feeling that in medieval times you could die a horrible death from the plague even if you're the prophetic chosen leader.

>no Byron
y'all niggers suck cock and pretend it's lollipops

Byron was an expert swimmer his body must have been based

Unless you have a foot fetish. Although it works if you have a freaky deformed foot fetish instead of the regular version.

he popularised swimming because he had a deformed foot. nobody swam before byron unless they were a hick nobody.

>YEEEW ARE BEEWIIITCHED

that was my first thought too

And what were his arguments?

That picture is overused by pseudy facebook hoes unfortenately, but he is a phenomenal writer nonetheless.

This picture was taken at a time when poses like this were truly "accidental".

this is brilliant though, he looks exactly how you'd imagine a fantasy writer

dude im 17 and from Freedomland I've never read his books

>tfw you realize he was probably twisting his right nipple when this picture was taken

But really though, discarding any ideas because you don't like the appearance of the person presenting them is the pinnacle of idiocy. A toothless homeless man with sores covering his body could tell you the truth while a groomed genetic specimen with flawless features could lie to your face and it wouldn't change the reality of the situation.

Shame he couldn't live to see his nation get raped by shitskins. That'd wipe that disgusting smile off his stupid face.

Who exactly is this?

But this human basset hound is the pinnacle of Western thought, got it

>Never had a real job
>Tried to overthrow capitalism
>Replaced it with something worse

Who could have seen it coming that this guy who looks like a crazed bum didn't know what the fuck he was talking about?

I think him being a fat fuck actually helped him with the Tyrion Lannister sex scenes because he knows what it's like to be unattractive and horny.