New hot dog

is this a new trend for hot dogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/mYwJu6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cylindered bread around hot dog sausage

why dont we have these buns?

don't eat hot dogs.

I use to make pigs in a blanket with full hot dogs and wrap them in pillsbury crescents. I believe pillsbury even advertised doing just that. Some of the pretzel places also do something like that I think maybe wetzel pretzel or auntie anne's.

Saw this in a Hawaii restaurant

>new trend
Know how I know you're a millenial?

Toppings have to be baked in, less customization options.

It's a pig in a blanket essentially so no.

Because he's actively posting and not dead, Gramps?

pigs in blanket?

this shit looks too lewd :3

Sausage rolls? Those have been a thing forever where I live. Usually with sausage instead of hot dogs, but I've seen it done with hot dogs, too.

>never heard of a pig in a blanket or sausage kolache before

hmmm

those aren't sausage rolls, they pigs in a blanket. sausage rolls use puff pastry and are filled with ground pork sausage/spices, not an actual hot dog or formed sausage. am seriously craving proper sausage rolls now but you can't get them in the US

Looks like an uncircumcised dick.

I made pigs in a blanket when I was a kid with the same ingredients. Sometimes, I made a slit in the hot dogs and stuffed cheese inside. I also ate them with ketchup like the tastelet I was.

Fucking brits....thats not a sausage roll. That's more like a pie.

>I'm not British
>but i know more about their food than they do

>Brits knowing anything about food aside from fish and chips or tea and biscuits

fuck off Nigel

they're fucking kolaches. christ almighty.

This desu. They are among the easiest foods to experiment with. I don't really like hot dogs anymore though, so I substitute with other things which has led to some amazing creations.

>most of these faggots don't remember bageldogs

are you serious
have you never heard of pigs in a blanket before?

I get the auntie Anne's one's if I'm on layover in Philly

You can find these in asian bakeries everywhere for decades and it's immensely popular in asia.

The first thing I thought was it was some sort of bagel hot dog thing but I couldn't remember if that was a thing.

Antifa plz go

These are standard issue in slavland

That is older than a cave, i have seen it plenty of time in different parts of Europe.

In what way is it a pie?

>Americans knowing anything about other countries than stereotypes

As others have pointed out, variations of these feature prominently in literally every other part of the world. From spicy savoury to diabetically sweet -- and everything in between.

Würstchen im Schlafrock ^^

discord.gg/mYwJu6 join FAST

Yes, its ye olde bagel dog.
I'm a child of the 1980s, we used to get these in bulk boxes, frozen, from the school "Market Day". Basically a fundraising thing where kids were given order sheets each week to take home, and the parents would pay for things and every Friday kids returned home from school with a bag of groceries.
Microwave ovens were brand new home technology, and working mothers were becoming more common. As a kid, I had to often feed myself, and nothing available was easy as nuking a bagel dog. I probably added half my body mass from grade school through high school to these damn things.

you can only get in Asia?

puff dogs in the house!

i don't see much advantage over this old method.

where is this new veriety of hotdog actually being standardized? you just made a meme hotdog and implied implications

What the fuck do you think a sausage roll is?

This. They were legit amazing. Shit, but god-tier.

MOOOODS

Sausage rolls can have formed sausages in them, but not hot dogs

hot dogs are literally formed sausages

Кpeнвиpшкa :3

>hot dog
that's a worstenbroodje, user, a delicacy from Brabant

You can find these at any asian chinese bakeries.

It's pretty much a staple.

Lil oinker

Nigga put some sausage in some biscuit.

You can all fuck right off, they’re sausage horns.

Well done.

The garnishing salt is a great touch.. you know.. since there's not enough salt in hot dogs already.