Do you drink the milk after eating cereal or do you just use it to saturate the cereal and toss it when you're finished?

Do you drink the milk after eating cereal or do you just use it to saturate the cereal and toss it when you're finished?

What? I thought everyone drank the milk ?

that milk is my favorite part of cereal. if I for some reason can't finish it. I will pour it in a cup and put it in the fridge to drink later

What kind of pussy can't finish a bowl of cereal?

what kind of animal doesn't finish the milk? probably the same type of FREAK SHOW who pours milk before adding the cereal

>drinking milk

like three or four bowls so the milk gets super strong flavored

I don't usually have enough milk leftover to have much to drink. Only use enough milk to get everything a bit moist.

your intolerance is not welcome here

I reuse the milk....
Frosted Flake milk on Monday gets poured over Captain Crunch on Wednesday which then goes on Grape Nuts by Friday.

Amazing. .

The amount bacteria from your mouth that must be in that milk. I suppose it's your bacteria, but it could definately spoil the milk.

Yeah I bet you like moist sweet grains, you fucking fag.

My sisters and I always gave the cereal milk to the dog when we were kids. Needless to say the dog died of diabetes a few years later.

Its not like everything we eat isnt already full of bacteria and i keep it refridgerated so...no big deal.
I can stretch a quart of milk over 3 weeks.
Try using cereal milk in oatmeal of hot chocolate.

Amazing.

that's the reason i eat cocoa puffs....so i can drink the chocolate milk. what country are you from?

I'm a drinker. My girlfriend's a tosser.

I die a little inside every time.

i never drink the cereal milk
that shits gross

>being genetically inferior

I always drink the milk. My brother used to not drink it. Idk seems weird not to drink it. Drinking from a bowl isn’t exactly the most proper thing to do I’ll admit. Sometimes the milk is the best part.

I try not to drink cow milk anymore. Coconut almond milk is my favorite. I’ll dilute it with water sometimes too.

i actually put the lid back on the tupperware i ate the cereal out of and put the milk back in the fridge. i don't like to drink it by itself and i don't like to waste the milk, so i just use it for cereal the next day.

no, that is fucking disgusting

fag

>Being a sub-human piece of shit with no drive in life and essentially zero self worth, no friends, no family, no relationships and absolutely no hope for the future. An utter failure of an existence. Calling you human would be an insult to us superiors.

Rude

>Coconut almond milk
>I’ll dilute it with water sometimes too.
Wow, who knew even vegans had tiers this low?

I'm sure this is fine in the span of two days, similar to having leftovers or a half eaten sub.

Save it as a soup/stew stock.

do you have any clue how poisonous bacteria in human mouths even is? yes bacteria arw everywhere, but ours are nasty af

people who don't finish the milk are literally worse than those who don't eat the pizza crust or cut the crust off sliced bread.