What’s for lunch Veeky Forums?

what’s for lunch Veeky Forums?

WHAT KIND OF NOODLE IS THAT holy shit i NEED those noodles please op tell me

NO GOD DAMN IT THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR FUCKING AROUND I NEED THE NAME OF THOSE NOODLES NOW

Nice fake gun

Hershey's mint cookie layer crunch
Lil debbie red velvet christmas tree cakes
mist twst

cavatappi

I'm going to work today, so I'm going to whip up a grilled chicken wrap with grilled unions, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, ranch dressing and a fresh off the grill chicken patty sliced into cubes with a side of tater tots.

>grilled unions
Unionizing the proletariat comrade?

THANK YOU holy shit I love you

I'm not OP. That was just what I found doing a brief search. If you entered an American supermarket I doubt they would call it that.

If you're shopping for pasta at Target I doubt they would have it period.

Specialized shapes, not that there isn't a shit-ton of pastas, are referred to by their original name even at Wall-Mart. Except maybe Angel Hair.

Yes, they do call it that here. What's wrong with you people?

He's probably from somewhere so backwards that De Cecco is only found at luxury high end markets patronized by effete libertines in the state capital, and even still the only kinds they carry there are linguini and rigatoni

This reminds me of how much I love De Cecco bucatini.

Why is spaghetti so popular anyway? Bucatini is 100x better. So much more weight and thickness to it.

Just looked it up at my local supermarket. They actually do have it under that name in three brands one of them being a store brand.

I don't understand why anyone eats pasta period. It is pretty terrible to be honest.

I like the texture. It feels good to chew on pasta.

I prefer Rigate style pastas, you're going to go fettuccine you might as well add more surface area for sauce to cling to.

I really love Strozapretti, but it's not available locally so I go with Campenelle when not ordering online. They just hold so much more sauce and chunky masses if the sauce is thin; and less if the sauce is thick or creamy.

I'll have to give those a try next time I go grocery shopping. Any particular pasta sauce recipes you're fond of?

Dios Mio, I know what _she's_ having for dinner. That rape-face don't lie.

Da, Tovarische. All the Bourgeoisie will know the better sweet taste of Proletariat justice!

You can get it at fucking walmart for christ's sake.

Not OP but they're called "Cavatappi" or "Scooby Doo" sometimes.

Because you can form a large bomb of spaghetti on your fork and munch on it in your mouth.

Who the fuck calls cavatappi "scooby doo"?

Like bitch are you in the third grade?

that's a big burger

Broccoli salad per my sisters request
2 raw Broccoli heads in chopped to bite-size pieces
Large pack of crisped Bacon
1/2 Red Onion
Raisins and Pine Nuts for garnish

200ml Sour Cream
150ml Mayonnaise
20ml Raspberry Vinegar
Plenty of pepper

I promise even if it sounds kind of crude, it turns into a delicious meal. It's also pretty filling because of the fatty sauce, and the leftovers says fresh for a long time if refrigerated.

For you

progun I honestly thought you'd have been dead by now, you've been here for a long time now.

Sounds delicious. I fucking love broccoli salad. I prefer fresh halved red grapes over raisins, though. Pine nuts sound great.

got a full belly laugh outta me

Ham, cheddar, white onion and green pepper toasted on a croissant, with a cup of bean-with-bacon soup and a banana.

Saved.

>nugget

Just made some chicken parmesan tendies for my bf

Not sure it is. The charging handle looks different than mine. Hell, everything behind the sights look off.

The wood included but that's my fault. I replaced the cracked and peeling russian red with oak.

your mums vagina

broccoli salad is awesome. my gfs aunt makes it for every family party and she sets some aside for me cuz it’s usually gone when i get there

Just went to the market and got two 2$ bags of hot fries and a large root beer

Is this not the board for nuggets?

>This reminds me of how much I love De Cecco
Okay, Marco.

No, this is a tendies board.

Another one of these. I've kept making them over and over again.

>I've kept making them over and over again.
Of course; you don't fuck with tradition.