Looking for lit that has a "visionary quality": feverish discursions, Pythia on the fumes...

Looking for lit that has a "visionary quality": feverish discursions, Pythia on the fumes. Thinking along the lines of Rimbaud or Henry Miller. Any suggestions?

>mentions smutty hack Miller in the same breath as Rimbaud
kys

All elude me at this moment, will suggest later

William Blake
Please go back.

Veeky Forums is a Catholic board, please take your degenerate requests to /r9k/ or some other filth hole.

>blake
>feverish
kys too

William S. Burroughs would be this if cut-up style wasn't so obnoxious

don't let the edgelords who like Miller meme you off him, he's actually good

Drug based literature that doesn't get past the drug culture step is shit. It's literally pretentious undergrad tier.

I recommend growing up and reading literature that easily manages to be more creative without compensating with intoxicants. Which is 95% of the works in the canon.

Blaise Cendrars, who, fun fact, was an amputee like Rimbaud. Related: amputation is an underrated symbol for pain and loss, if played subtly.

Applies to Burroughs, but you clearly haven't read Miller or Rimbaud

How are Miller, Rimbaud, or Blake "drug based literature"? Are you referring to some show on LSD you saw on the history channel?

trying getting your opinions from a less pretentious dipshit

Not really. Rimbaud is among my favorite poets. I even memorized le bateau ivre in my teens. But he's an immature poet and is more style over substance, though he does it well.

>trying getting your opinions

Case in point, this drug addicted illiterate nincompoop can't even piece a single sentence together.

>>>/reddit/

Meme brains, meme opinions, meme responses.

All of you, kys

CĂ©line if you like your feverish discursions with a massive dose of virulent nihilism

Burroughs didn't even write while he was high, how the fuck could anyone that strung out?

If you're going to shit on the dude, at least steer him toward something good.

It's poetry: style over substance is the name of the game.

found the chimp

What is that even supposed to mean?