Be me

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim
My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunch fries, totally blown away.
I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.
Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

I love this pasta

>They don't let black people touch your food
That's all I need to know

me

burger king is way better than mcdonalds, except for breakfast. Mcdonalds has better breakfast.

Where the fuck does a burger king look like that?

>filename
Retard.

In Burgerkingville.

The croisandwich is better than anything McDs has to offer in my book.

Buttery, cheesy, breakfastic.

>Viva Pinata
That game was fun

I've been to the Burger King pictured. I think it's a nice addition to this pasta.

Nothing beats the McGriddle

NOTHING

The real question is why hasn't BK made their own version of a McGriddle yet? They already made a Big Mac clone.

leicester square
recognised it as soon as i saw the pic

Why don't McGriddles come with the regular egg?

My guess is that the chemical ""egg"" is cheaper

>They don't let black people touch your food
I live in a country with almost no black people but they somehow found them and hired them all at my local burgerking. Politjew rates this as false.

>chemical "egg"
jfc it's fucking beaten egg in a carton
every goddamn restaurant uses them
if you get scrambled eggs ANYWHERE i fuckin guarantee you it comes out of the same kind of carton

Sounds like you eat at some real shitholes there, user.

The hotel breakfast I just enjoyed featured me watching the cook crack two eggs straight into the pan when he made my scrambled eggs.

So do i, one of the best

if you eat in nice hotels on a regular basis, then it sounds like you're a spoiled, upper-class brat that has no connection with ordinary people.
>real shitholes
Anywhere that serves breakfast and gets Sysco/FSA shipments, i.e. "damn near everywhere"?

Ironic shilling is one of my shitposting guilty pleasures

Maybe in a college cafeteria

Nah, I was raised poor as fuck. I have a government job, though it does involve me traveling.

Ordinary people cook for themselves. You have to be at a certain standard of wealth before you can afford to eat out.

>>gets Sysco/FSA shipments
Yeah, "shithole". Why would "ordinary people" pay a 3x markup to eat fake eggs when they could eat real eggs for a fraction of the price?

a feeling of comfort washes over me whenever I read this pasta

>he can't conceive of the fact that restaurants exist that use decent ingredients
How horrifying

I don't know why the lower classes don't just gas themselves en masse, like a population of lemmings rushing over a cliff to bash themselves to death on the rocks below

Population control becomes necessary when sustaining a large number of people at a decent standard of living is impossible

I personally prefer the HEALTHY and DELICIOUS sandwich's handmade to your order by my local sandwich artists at my nearest Subway.

18 months ago I created this stupid pasta as a way to ship those on R9K.

The fact that it's literally made its way across the entire Internet is my magnum opus

>they don't let black people touch your food
This is wrong. Black people work at Burger King and KFC. White people work at McDonald's and Subway

>/r9k/ to Veeky Forums is the entire Internet

>magnum opus
Go to bed Charlie.